1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiOrbs 1.6.52

Make easy bank while training magic!

1. Jing Jing Jong

im happy they r not banned too

2. Itsmekoke

Btw my man, I had same issues as Jing after 1800 it just stops + if you could update the bot and add a restock from GE so it could run forever... i would paayy for ittt thank you

3. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

When did it happen for you? I've thought about doing that but have other projects on atm. Definitely something i plan to add in the future though
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 8, 2020 ---
    Actually, can you post the next section of logs above this? Wondering why it was shutting down

4. Jing Jing Jong

[​IMG]

think the internet went down..but it shouldnt have disconnected the runemate?

5. Aidden

Hmm if that's the case why did itsmekoke have the same issue :/

6. Jing Jing Jong

i had a great run today nothing bad happened might continue this for few weeks on and on

7. Aidden

Good to hear :)

8. ziplock1738

Does this have the option for super energy potions instead of staminas?

9. Aidden

Sure does :)

ziplock1738 likes this.
  10. hottestwiener

if my hp is 47 and i want it to not eat at 45 how do i set that
    their might be a flaw to work

11. Aidden

If your health is less than the health threshold you set then it will eat. So if you want it to eat at 45, set the threshold to 46. I'm open to suggestions on making this better.

12. ziplock1738

Just a heads up for the 80 agility shortcut for fire orbs the bot just goes back and forth over the obstacle and never ends up going to the obelisk unless you manually take it there. Otherwise everything looks great at fire orbs.

13. Aidden

Thanks for that. The obstacles have been a right pain. God damn runemate web system. If i can borrow an account with 80 agility i'll try to have a look at it tonight or tomorrow. Not sure why it's doing that because i definitely fixed it before release :/

ziplock1738 likes this.
  14. ziplock1738

Is there any info I could get you myself that would help? Otherwise the bot is flawless, im just babysitting that one part at the moment.

Just to add onto that a bit, something I have noticed.... if the bot is visible to the obstacle (on the minimap) it will attempt to go over it, once it no longer appears on the screen it transverse to the obelisk. At first I thought it was a lag problem on my side where the bot would click back on the obstacle while it was still animating over it because it thought by that point it should already be on the other side. However, if I manually move the bot to the other side of the obstacle to start, it still tries to return to the other side. Just incase that information helps at all.

#234 ziplock1738, Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  15. Aidden

Unfortunately not. It's related to the way the obstacle is linked to the web so i'll have to run my web builder on the web file and debug it. If i remember correctly, if you manually move it 1 tile away from where it lands after going over the obstacle it will go to the obelisk as well (might be one tile away from the tile that's actually linked, which might not be the one you landed on). Pretty sure to fix this i removed the ability to walk back to the bank and removed the connection that says it can go back across it, but i must have missed this one.

16. ziplock1738

Just wanted to follow up on this as I've ran it a lot more while babysitting and have noticed a few more things regarding the 80 agility location for fire orbs. Initially I found that what you were saying seemed to be correct that if the bot moved one tile closer to the obelisk that it would work fine, which is still true. What I noticed impacts it more however is the time in-between agility clicks. So for instance if the bot clicks on the obstacle and completes the agility obstacle without another click the bot works completely fine. However, if during the animation where the character is animating from one side of the obstacle to the other, if the bot clicks on the obstacle before completing it, it gets stuck in that loop going from one side to another repeatedly thereafter. Just thought I'd give a little more feedback. Overall though the bot is incredible just require a bit of attention for the 80 agility part. Everything else is completely perfect.

17. Aidden

I have an idea for a workaround that i hope to test out very soon. Hopefully that works until a proper solution is provided in the web api.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  18. Icecold94

It doesn't allow me to select a return option. The drop-down doesn't show anything. Thoughts?

19. Aidden

Just switch to a different orb and then back. This shouldn't be happening to new users, have you ever ran the bot before? Because it was happening to existing users before i made changes to the settings and how they're stored.

20. Icecold94

Fixed, thank you! First time using it.