1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiOrbs 1.6.50

Make easy bank while training magic!

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Awesome :) Hmm i'll have to take another look at it then as it definitely shouldn't be happening for new users
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 5, 2020 ---
    My workaround is looking very promising. I'm going to test it on another bot that was having the same sort of issue tomorrow and if all is good i'll release an update tomorrow.

2. ziplock1738

Sounds awesome. Appreciate you looking into it, for sure one of my favorite bots on runemate.

3. Aidden

Aidden updated MaxiOrbs with a new update entry:

MaxiOrbs v1.6.3 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 7, 2020 ---
    Hey mate, no problem at all. Glad to hear that :) So the guy that was lending me his account for the location where MaxiWoodcutter was having shortcut issues hasn't been online in over a week... So unfortunately i wasn't able to test it out on there. So i've just released the update anyway. Please let me know if you notice any more issues with the walking.

4. ziplock1738

Just thought I'd throw an update in here. Whatever you ended up changing completely fixed the problem, the 80 agility shortcut hasn't had any issue whatsoever since the update. Entirely flawless now.

5. Aidden

6. Top Dog Services

Top Dog Services Top Dog Services

evening and HAPPY FRIDAY ~ so when the script bot teles out *rightfully so due to pker presence* it will then head into the Edge bank, withdrawl an antidote, then simply log out and stop the script bot entirely.

7. Aidden

Aidden updated MaxiOrbs with a new update entry:

MaxiOrbs v1.6.5 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 24, 2020 ---
    It wasn't detecting your monkfish and stopped because of that. It will now look for your items multiple times before stopping. If this still doesn't fix the issue i will increase the number of attempts (it's currently 5) and we'll see how that goes.

8. Aidden

9. GlowoWhop

When doing air orbs, my settings are no breaks, cooked lobster(tries to withdraw lobster pot), also when i tried other food like salmon in settings, id return to bank with charged orbs, it would withdraw a super energy and food to heal but gets stuck at food cuz it doesnt deposit the orbs first.. otherwise this is flawless, maybe faster clicks near the bank to avoid that stall (bot like) but still i'd use, i still do just have to baby sit it every run for not getting stuck on the food part as noted.

10. Aidden

Thanks, I'll hopefully get a chance to look onto it tonight. Not sure what could have caused that because it was working fine before
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 27, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2020 ---
    Hey mate, i can't seem to replicate the issue. Did you happen to switch between fixed/resizable screen modes? Make sure the food is exactly as the item name says i.e Lobster
    I've just tested it by dropping my health to 20, energy to 30, air orbs, Lobster and Super energy potions. I start it with 27 air orbs in the inventory as if i just did a trip and it deposits them before withdrawing the stamina and food every time

#250 Aidden, Oct 27, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  11. Jing Jing Jong

im gonna get back to air orb farming..=]

is this still smooth?

12. GlowoWhop

hey so now its getting stuck at the oblisk or w/e.. it will click the spell then click the oblisk but gets stuck at the part of the clicking on the chat box orb to start the process... im using air orbs, Lobster, super energy, no anti, and default health threshhold and energy capping. also using walk method, and it just banked and withdraw'd a super energy (i had 49 run left) and then closed the bank and sat there. i had to manually do it then restart it
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 27, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 27, 2020 ---
    Other than my last comment, the bot did seem to click the chat box button to start charging air orbs, but then when it was done it didnt run back. i tried to manually go down the stairs to see if that would help it get back on course but didnt. then when i was at the bank it did the same thing with the energy pot, also it would be better if it deposited the orbs first before looking for energy pots and food. If you think this isn't happening run the bot for 15min and watch it
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 27, 2020 ---
    i retract my last comment about it clicking the chat box, i forgot i manually had to do that again, and on so..

13. Aidden

I ran it through multiple runs and it had no issues at all. Are these things happening every time for you or only sometimes? Upload the log file please

14. GlowoWhop

every run, and how do i upload the log? not sure what a log is lol

15. Aidden

Open file explorer and put C:\Users\%USERNAME%\RuneMate\logs in the address bar. Or in the client go to help->view logs
    They're named after the bot and time you started it. Next to the post reply button there's an upload a file button. Send it through that.

16. GlowoWhop

Attached Files:

17. omgwtf

each hr cost .5cnts i ran the script bot it stoped working after 19mins now i set up to run again and its been running for 11mins now thats 29mins but you have taken .10cents from my balance... why? if it only cost .5cents
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 27, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 27, 2020 ---
    AND the bot sometimes stay at the bank for way too long. also there is a food selection option but the bot does not eat for more health at bank.

#257 omgwtf, Oct 27, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  18. Aidden

Bots don't take your money, the RuneMate client does. We have no control over it. You are charged every time you start the bot and at the start of every hour. Here's the FAQ thread regarding premium bots: Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

What do you mean it stopped working after 19 minutes? I can't fix any potential issues if you don't provide adequate detail about the issue.

What do you mean by 'the bot sometimes stay at the bank for way too long'? How long is way too long? What does it say it's doing? If by way too long you mean 2 or 3 seconds after withdrawing items, that's most likely due to RuneMates default web path taking ages to build. The next update no longer uses the default web at all as my custom webs should be handling everything anyway. It was really just there as a backup. But in it's current state it doesn't provide any benefits anyway.This also means that there will no longer be a delay between teleporting and opening the bank.

In regards to eating, it will eat if you're below the specified threshold, however it currently only does so if you don't already have the supplies for the next run. That's an issue i intend to work on this week as it should always eat if you're below the threshold and in range of a bank.

@gloworanger Thanks, i'll take a look after work. However, i don't know how useful it will be. If i can't identify the issue you're experiencing as it's not happening for me, we might have to set up a screenshare or something so i can see it in action. We should be able to do that through the RuneMate discord server.

19. GlowoWhop

idk man i hear people can hack thru screen share. but alright we can try it

20. Aidden

Never heard that before. Sounds like something discord would want to patch asap if that were the case. You're probably thinking of teamviewer and remote control. Pretty sure with discord you can see the screen but can't give access to control it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 28, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 28, 2020 ---
    Okay so i'm thinking this might be a client issue relating to your gamepack somehow or some weird local caching because the issues you're experiencing definitely aren't occurring for everyone and they don't make any sense. It's not detecting the Air orbs option in the interface when you cast charge air orb on the obelisk and It's not detecting that your inventory has items in it when it banks for stamina and food.
    I've tested locally and through the bot store version and both have no issue for me. I'm in australia so we may have a bit of a timezone difference but i should be able to work around whatever time you're available to do a screenshare.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 28, 2020 ---
    The other reason it might not be eating for you is that you've set the name of the food wrong. It needs to be exactly as seen in the game i.e Lobster including the capital L