Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are supported. You have to create a new activity. Then select what area you want. Then select what tree to cut

I don't think it supports trees near the GE.

edit: I am trying to figure out how to add a custom woodcutting location.

Last edited:
I don't think it supports trees near the GE.

edit: I am trying to figure out how to add a custom woodcutting location.
I must of misunderstood. I was talking about yew logs. But if your referring only trees then I don't know but it should be that's weird.

Users can't add areas at the moment but they will in the next few days. I can add them manually but i'll only do that if they're common spots.

Sounds like a runemate issue not a bot issue. @Cloud interact might be playing up again
awsome thanks

The bot often goes to an incorrect spot before and after (and sometimes when switching trees) banking at Edgeville (just east of the ruined walls it's supposed to enter). It then doubles back and goes to the correct spot. (OSRS)
25MwrAA.png

I would also like to request compatibility with the Teak/Mahogany spot in Karamja. (RS3)

edited

Last edited:
The bot often goes to an incorrect spot before and after banking at Edgeville (just east of the ruined walls it's supposed to enter). It then doubles back and goes to the correct spot.

I would also like to request compatibility with the Teak/Mahogany spot in Karamja.

I have the same problem but at GE. Runs 10ft away from the bank and sits there until I move the camera.

Author of MaxiBots
The bot often goes to an incorrect spot before and after banking at Edgeville (just east of the ruined walls it's supposed to enter). It then doubles back and goes to the correct spot.

I would also like to request compatibility with the Teak/Mahogany spot in Karamja.

I have the same problem but at GE. Runs 10ft away from the bank and sits there until I move the camera.
Come on guys, RS3 or OSRS

I've experience the very same thing with OSRS when I'm (the bot... ;) is cutting at Varrock west bank and sometimes it freezes on its way to bank because it can't see the bank booth. But if I manually turn the camera, it will spot the bank booth again and move on. The same thing actually happened with Celestial Fisher as well when it tried to enter the Karamja ship! When I manually turned the camera so that it could "see" the next step, it would move on.

I've experience the very same thing with OSRS when I'm (the bot... ;) is cutting at Varrock west bank and sometimes it freezes on its way to bank because it can't see the bank booth. But if I manually turn the camera, it will spot the bank booth again and move on. The same thing actually happened with Celestial Fisher as well when it tried to enter the Karamja ship! When I manually turned the camera so that it could "see" the next step, it would move on.

Do you have roofs off? (advanced settings)

RS3 - Edgeville - doesn't turn camera after banking; when turned manually bot clicks on yew and continues.

edit: it seems like the bot has trouble turning the camera in general

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Do you have roofs off? (advanced settings)

RS3 - Edgeville - doesn't turn camera after banking; when turned manually bot clicks on yew and continues.
Please leave a screenshot of the game at the time when it's not turning the camera but should be. Also let me know what the status was.

Hi, every time I try and start the script it always comes up with this:
java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect Client.currentPlane; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Client
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:731)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:790)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.int32(ab:602)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Client
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
at app.u.loadClass(u.java:79)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.findSystemClass(ClassLoader.java:1050)
at app.m.loadClass(m.java:30)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:986)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:813)
... 16 more
Please help if you can, this script did wonders for me.

Author of MaxiBots
Hi, every time I try and start the script it always comes up with this:
java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect Client.currentPlane; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Client
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:731)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:790)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.int32(ab:602)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Client
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
at app.u.loadClass(u.java:79)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.findSystemClass(ClassLoader.java:1050)
at app.m.loadClass(m.java:30)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:986)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:813)
... 16 more
Please help if you can, this script did wonders for me.
It's a client issue. OSRS has been down for two days.

On RS3 chopping ivy in the GE I sometimes end up inside the building on the other side of the wall.

Hello, I just started using MaxiWoodcutter on RS3 and I'm having a bit of trouble setting it up. When I click on the client I want to run it on, runemate doesn't see the RS3 already running and wants to start up its own version, which has a massive delay and lags the game. I believe this is a runemate issue and not a specific bot because Pi Chopper does the same thing and the bots do not work when it starts its own client. Is there a simple fix to this?

Author of MaxiBots
Hello, I just started using MaxiWoodcutter on RS3 and I'm having a bit of trouble setting it up. When I click on the client I want to run it on, runemate doesn't see the RS3 already running and wants to start up its own version, which has a massive delay and lags the game. I believe this is a runemate issue and not a specific bot because Pi Chopper does the same thing and the bots do not work when it starts its own client. Is there a simple fix to this?
Make a thread in client support.

Status
Not open for further replies.