Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i try to use the bot for chopping willows in draynor it uses the lodestone to draynor but then it just keep on spamming the lodestone. Even when i start the script while in draynor bank / at the willows it still force lodestone and keep on spamming it.
Btw im using it in RS3.

Author of MaxiBots
When i try to use the bot for chopping willows in draynor it uses the lodestone to draynor but then it just keep on spamming the lodestone. Even when i start the script while in draynor bank / at the willows it still force lodestone and keep on spamming it.
Btw im using it in RS3.
Client issue. Wait for a fix.

On another note, expect custom areas to be released in the next 24 hours assuming no issues are ran into tomorrow :p

Trying to Chop maple trees in seer village but when i start the bot, the status gets stuck on loading and the bot wont start.
The config im using is Seers Village/Maple Tree/Bank/Seers Village/None
RS3

Author of MaxiBots
Trying to Chop maple trees in seer village but when i start the bot, the status gets stuck on loading and the bot wont start.
The config im using is Seers Village/Maple Tree/Bank/Seers Village/None
For some reason people have always had issues with maples in seers. When i get this update out i'll take a look but i'll need an account to use.

Got stuck at Cooking Guild bank while chopping oaks, I think there is a bug client side with bankers and it getting stuck.

I am at varrock west chopping oak and banking it get stuck when it gets a skeleton mask thing it can't destroy it. and it messes up the bot.

Hi I just started using this for draynor village willow logs and the bot will get stuck behind the bank just says he cant reach the banker instead of clicking bank booth

Mr. Roads
Wondering if you will add Nest support in the Future. But great bot to be honest. Sometimes it suddenly stops though. Don't know the reason it just suddenly stops.

I am at varrock west chopping oak and banking it get stuck when it gets a skeleton mask thing it can't destroy it. and it messes up the bot.
Go to the center of the ge and talk to the scoreboard to stop receiving those
Hi I just started using this for draynor village willow logs and the bot will get stuck behind the bank just says he cant reach the banker instead of clicking bank booth
Client side error

@Aidden - Would you mind adding the following spot for willows? It's south west of falador just north of the crafting guild.

U2QThiL.png

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden - Would you mind adding the following spot for willows? It's south west of falador just north of the crafting guild.

U2QThiL.png
Maybe baby. Just catching up with some lectures, then i have work tonight. Need to confirm things are fixed with the woodcutting guild and then i'll add the other few locations that have been suggested and release the custom areas update :p

Hello, I just wanted to know, and I am on OSRS, why are the 3 options other than MAIN not available? Thanks!

What is the best interface to use for this bot on Mac (classic, old school, rs3 default etc)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.