Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
  • Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    After full inv of logs, in my case yews at GE (Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException) dk if that helps
  • Selected area and tree of the current activity. If using a custom area or tree location please post the coordinates used as well GE,Yews,GE Bank
  • Disposal method of the current activity - Bank
  • Selected bank if banking - Grand Exchange
  • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS - OSRS
  • Details of what happened - Bot stops moving when inv is full, wont bank
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue. - It's reoccurring
By status i means what does it say on spectre under the main window where it says 'Status:'

By status i means what does it say on spectre under the main window where it says 'Status:'

It would say walking to bank , but once i manually clicked to the ge it would bank, go back out and cut but then get stuck again

As of right it just worked perfectly fine, that's why it took so long to reply. I'll update this after this inv

Update: did 2 inv to make sure it worked, and its working 100% again. It was strange though, it would cut the trees to full inv and it would sit in one spot trying to go to bank, but once i helped guide it, it would start working till it froze.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
It would say walking to bank , but once i manually clicked to the ge it would bank, go back out and cut but then get stuck again

As of right it just worked perfectly fine, that's why it took so long to reply. I'll update this after this inv

Update: did 2 inv to make sure it worked, and its working 100% again. It was strange though, it would cut the trees to full inv and it would sit in one spot trying to go to bank, but once i helped guide it, it would start working till it froze.
try setting the camera angle differently, it might have something to do with that

aidden, what is the issue with mine i start it? it just stands there. and when i get a full inv it'll walk to the bank and stand there. when i manually click the bank it'll bank my logs and my axe. then stand there again.

Author of MaxiBots
aidden, what is the issue with mine i start it? it just stands there. and when i get a full inv it'll walk to the bank and stand there. when i manually click the bank it'll bank my logs and my axe. then stand there again.
How about you stop replying with useless posts and instead, pay attention to the message i left you for each one i deleted.

Author of MaxiBots
sorry im confused. no need to be rude.
I have deleted two of your posts now, telling you to post using the bug report format and each time you post again saying basically the same thing you said before.

Game Mode: OSRS
Bot settings: catherby yews
Bot run duration: doesn't start

Bug description: bot doesn't do anything, just stands there. status says (walking to catherby bank (8) ). current activity says (chopping yews at catherby). when inventory is full from manually chopping yews it will walk to the bank but doesn't actually bank.

Steps to reproduce: just start maxiwoodcut script.

Have you found a work-around (manual): no

Lol where the fuck can I do that
Ugh...

Game Mode: OSRS/RS3
Bot settings:
Bot run duration:

Bug description:

Steps to reproduce:

Have you found a work-around (manual):

Please attach log files & screenshots:
Log files can be found in %userdir%/RuneMate/Logs
eg C:/Users/Party/RuneMate/Logs

Author of MaxiBots
Ugh...

Game Mode: OSRS/RS3
Bot settings:
Bot run duration:

Bug description:

Steps to reproduce:

Have you found a work-around (manual):

Please attach log files & screenshots:
Log files can be found in %userdir%/RuneMate/Logs
eg C:/Users/Party/RuneMate/Logs
Thankyou for being a useful member of the community (y)

So is the problem the camera angle?

Game Mode:
OSRS
Bot settings: GE/Yew/Bank
Bot run duration: 9 minutes
Bug description: Stops moving after full inv, Status : Walking to the GE Bank (855)
Steps to reproduce: Full inv and stops
Have you found a work-around (manual): Manually walk to the GE

Author of MaxiBots
So is the problem the camera angle?

Game Mode:
OSRS
Bot settings: GE/Yew/Bank
Bot run duration: 9 minutes
Bug description: Stops moving after full inv, Status : Walking to the GE Bank (855)
Steps to reproduce: Full inv and stops
Have you found a work-around (manual): Manually walk to the GE
Well if you move the camera around trying different orientations and heights, does it end up walking back by itself when the camera is set a certain way?

Por status i significa o que ele diz no espectro sob a janela principal, onde ele diz 'Status:' [/ QUOTE] m [QUOTE = "Aidden, post: 92821, member: 245" ERROR HELP ME !
upload_2016-12-27_20-31-1-png.1450

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-27_20-31-1.png
    upload_2016-12-27_20-31-1.png
    181 KB · Views: 29
Author of MaxiBots
Por status i significa o que ele diz no espectro sob a janela principal, onde ele diz 'Status:' [/ QUOTE] m [QUOTE = "Aidden, post: 92821, member: 245" ERROR HELP ME !
upload_2016-12-27_20-31-1-png.1450
Not related to my bot. Make a client support thread.

Well if you move the camera around trying different orientations and heights, does it end up walking back by itself when the camera is set a certain way?
I restarted everything and now it works perfectly fine. I guess if i dont touch it at all it works perfect

Author of MaxiBots
I restarted everything and now it works perfectly fine. I guess if i dont touch it at all it works perfect
Try the camera thing because i can't do anything about it if we don't find the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.