Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the camera thing because i can't do anything about it if we don't find the cause.
When i try to find a spot it doesnt work. Once I get in sight of the banker it'll take over. I have noticed it occurs the most on the farthest yew tree if thats where you end up with a full inv. The other two trees happens every now and then

As I can't properly use the fletching bot until Aidden has fixed it I thought I would come back to MaxiWoodcutter as I haven't used it in a very long time. The last time I used this it was quite buggy, kept messing up and would spam click stupidly. What can I say, it's very good now! It's clicking once, on point, not missing 9 times and is just "working" which is all we can hope for. The profit tracker is still an issue for this, as it is for the fletching bot so it seems to be a common error for the Maxi bots that are using his new designed UI update. It hasn't banked yet so I will update this review in a few moments!

Game Mode: OSRS
Bot settings: catherby yews. bank catherby
Bot run duration:20 minutes
Bug description: when bot starts all it does is say WALKING TO CATHERBY BANK. when in reality it just stands there. unlike everyone elses issue mine wont even cut trees until a full inv. it just doesnt cut trees at all.
Steps to reproduce: just start bot, then it doesnt do anything.
Have you found a work-around (manual): no.

Please attach log files & screenshots:

please help me with this issue. thanks

Author of MaxiBots
Game Mode: OSRS
Bot settings: catherby yews. bank catherby
Bot run duration:20 minutes
Bug description: when bot starts all it does is say WALKING TO CATHERBY BANK. when in reality it just stands there. unlike everyone elses issue mine wont even cut trees until a full inv. it just doesnt cut trees at all.
Steps to reproduce: just start bot, then it doesnt do anything.
Have you found a work-around (manual): no.

please help me with this issue. thanks
Have you tried changing the camera angle around to see if it's an issue with that? Obviously your reproduction steps are incorrect because you've said you ran it for 20 minutes. If you take it to the bank but don't open it, what happens then?

Have you tried changing the camera angle around to see if it's an issue with that? Obviously your reproduction steps are incorrect because you've said you ran it for 20 minutes. If you take it to the bank but don't open it, what happens then?
i ran it for 20 minutes to see if it was just delayed on doing anything. but nothing happened, ill try to start in bank to see what happens and report back

when i start bot in bank does the same thing, when i start bot with my bank opened, it deposits my axe and then says WITHDRAWING AN AXE. then does nothing.

Author of MaxiBots
i ran it for 20 minutes to see if it was just delayed on doing anything. but nothing happened, ill try to start in bank to see what happens and report back

when i start bot in bank does the same thing, when i start bot with my bank opened, it deposits my axe and then says WITHDRAWING AN AXE. then does nothing.
Weird. OSRS or RS3? I wont have time to look into it for a couple hours at least.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lost my 3 day proggy because of windows update last night... :(

Heres something anyways:
ECNgpHF.png

Hey mate - been cutting yews at catherby & the bot keeps getting logged out from inactivity.
Otherwise - its the most reliable woodcutter on here IMO.
Thanks again.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey mate - been cutting yews at catherby & the bot keeps getting logged out from inactivity.
Otherwise - its the most reliable woodcutter on here IMO.
Thanks again.
When i get around to rewriting it using the treebot structure i'll look into adding random camera turning, although it would be more likely that i'll just add it as an antiban thing for all my bots, so it will be toggleable.

r3d

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Tree @ W Varrock, Bank @ W Varrock
Bot run duration: 7 minutes
Bug description: Worked first time I tried using it. Now just stands there.
Steps to reproduce: Restart bot. Same result.
Have you found a work-around (manual): No, tried tinkering around with the settings. Same results every time.

~ I went to the thread like you said. ;)

Author of MaxiBots
Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Tree @ W Varrock, Bank @ W Varrock
Bot run duration: 7 minutes
Bug description: Worked first time I tried using it. Now just stands there.
Steps to reproduce: Restart bot. Same result.
Have you found a work-around (manual): No, tried tinkering around with the settings. Same results every time.

~ I went to the thread like you said. ;)
There's a bug report format specifically for this bot on the overview page, but thanks for trying to make a useful bug report. What is the bots status when it's just standing there? What's it say on the spectre interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.