Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for making this bot available to us. However, I have noticed an error that occurs occasionally. When I am cutting willow trees in Draynor, it sometimes appears to be unable to interact correctly with trees. Usually, the cursor is being moved to the correct location, but it will simply hover over the trees and do nothing. Would it be possible for you to fix this? Or is this beyong your means (i.e., client related issue)? Nonetheless, thanks for the effort and time you put in this bot! :)

Author of MaxiBots
Because the button is disabled... That feature hasn't been implemented yet.

OSRS or RS3?

I just checked and you're wrong. They're in the list for both games. Have you got disposal method set to bank?..
??

I chose Ardougne GE (whatever that is) and it'll just run to the closest bank so it still banks, I was just curious why there isn't a varrock or GE option.

Attachments

• pic1.png
    pic1.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
Author of MaxiBots
??

I chose Ardougne GE (whatever that is) and it'll just run to the closest bank so it still banks, I was just curious why there isn't a varrock or GE option.
Scroll down...
And i think those options might have been for DarkScape? Unless there IS a Grand exchange at Ardougne on RS3?

Next time read my question. I asked which game.

Whenever I click out of the OSRS window, the bot will click and refocus me onto the window. It only seems to happen with this bot for some reason. Is there anything I can do to stop this happening without using a VPS/VM?

Author of MaxiBots
Whenever I click out of the OSRS window, the bot will click and refocus me onto the window. It only seems to happen with this bot for some reason. Is there anything I can do to stop this happening without using a VPS/VM?
This is not a bot issue. Search the forums. Many people have had the same problem.

This is not a bot issue. Search the forums. Many people have had the same problem.

Looked through the first 3 pages of client / site support and can't seem to find anything about it and searched for the issue too with search bar, couldn't find anything :( Could you link me the thread?

Author of MaxiBots
Looked through the first 3 pages of client / site support and can't seem to find anything about it and searched for the issue too with search bar, couldn't find anything :( Could you link me the thread?
I'm not looking for the thread but iirc people have fixed it by minimising the game in different ways i.e. clicking on the - button in the top corner near the close button, or clicking on the game in the taskbar

I'm not looking for the thread but iirc people have fixed it by minimising the game in different ways i.e. clicking on the - button in the top corner near the close button, or clicking on the game in the taskbar

Alright, tyvm for the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.