Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this bot. It works flawlessly and I'm going to purchase the upgraded version since it works so damn well. I did just want to bring to your attention, and I may have done it wrong, but it doesn't seem to disconnect when you enter a specific time. I apologize if this has previously been addressed.

For example, I wanted the bot to cut trees for 4h and 30m, then stop. When I got home from work, it appears it never stopped and just kept chopping (luckily I wasn't banned, but gained some great EXP!!). Below is a screenshot that shows how long the bot was running, when it was supposed to stop, and the Time left showing: 00:00:00.

upload_2017-1-31_20-38-5.png

Please PM me if you need any additional information.

Thanks

Author of MaxiBots
I love this bot. It works flawlessly and I'm going to purchase the upgraded version since it works so damn well. I did just want to bring to your attention, and I may have done it wrong, but it doesn't seem to disconnect when you enter a specific time. I apologize if this has previously been addressed.

For example, I wanted the bot to cut trees for 4h and 30m, then stop. When I got home from work, it appears it never stopped and just kept chopping (luckily I wasn't banned, but gained some great EXP!!). Below is a screenshot that shows how long the bot was running, when it was supposed to stop, and the Time left showing: 00:00:00.

View attachment 1697

Please PM me if you need any additional information.

Thanks
Thank you for the kind words, glad you like it. I was not aware of this, thank you for posting an informative report. I'll fix it up asap.

I set for the bot to stop at 50 wood cutting and it didn't stop until 56... Other than that the bot is pretty solid. Keep up the great work!

Attachments

• maxi1.png
    maxi1.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 4
  • maxi2.png
    maxi2.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 3
Author of MaxiBots
I set for the bot to stop at 50 wood cutting and it didn't stop until 56... Other than that the bot is pretty solid. Keep up the great work!
That's odd... Can you give me more info about the settings you used?

That's odd... Can you give me more info about the settings you used?

Area: Draynor
Tree: Willow | Level: 30
Disposal: Bank
Bank: Draynor
Goal: Level: 50

Also the bot didn't actually stop.. I had to do it manually as the timer for it was still running when i came back

Author of MaxiBots
Area: Draynor
Tree: Willow | Level: 30
Disposal: Bank
Bank: Draynor
Goal: Level: 50

Also the bot didn't actually stop.. I had to do it manually as the timer for it was still running when i came back
Yeah okay so it didn't even stop itself, that's what i wanted to know. Weird. It should be stopping within 1 minute of the goal being reached.

Author of MaxiBots
Maple trees at seers village doesn't work on RS3. It walks to them then just says waiting for trees to respawn.
A few people have mentioned this. It will be fixed when i finish rewriting it.

Does this bot use the simulated mousekeys when dropping? I want to use this bot but i'm afraid of the simulated mousekeys because i heard it's been disallowed?

Author of MaxiBots
Does this bot use the simulated mousekeys when dropping? I want to use this bot but i'm afraid of the simulated mousekeys because i heard it's been disallowed?
No, it never has. And you don't have to worry about that anyway, since jagex announced that they were disallowing it we banned use of it in all bots for user safety.

BUG REPORT
RS version:
OSRS
p2p/f2p: f2p
Bug: Crashes on "NPC Dismisser", unfortunately I'm not sure which NPC it was.

Author of MaxiBots
BUG REPORT
RS version:
OSRS
p2p/f2p: f2p
Bug: Crashes on "NPC Dismisser", unfortunately I'm not sure which NPC it was.
NPC Dismisser is a client thing so make a client support thread for it. Thanks for doing the right thing and reporting it though.

got an update on runemate today and it wont allow me to use this bot due to a nullpointerexception. I know this is a java error but i didnt have this until after runemate updated and this bot is the only one i have that wont run. its only throws the nullpointerexception when i hit "start instance".

Author of MaxiBots
got an update on runemate today and it wont allow me to use this bot due to a nullpointerexception. I know this is a java error but i didnt have this until after runemate updated and this bot is the only one i have that wont run. its only throws the nullpointerexception when i hit "start instance".
It's a client issue affecting all bots using the Resources class. It is being worked on, wait patiently for a client update.

Status
Not open for further replies.