1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWorldWalker 2.1.7

Makes marathon running look easy.

1. Spokeo

MaxiWorldWalker just says loading even when I click on a destination the path stays blank please help

2. incarceron

Awesome program. I use it everyday.

3. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Works fine for me?

4. Aidden

That's a client thing as it's using the built-in pathing. Either it wasn't able to work out a walking path due to the staircase (had a lot of issues in the past), or based on the current metrics it thinks using the lodestone will be faster.

5. ziplock1738

Having an issue with the custom destination. The location i'm entering is being based from the current location the bot gives in the coordinates of (x,y,z)

6. Aidden

You put the numbers in that correspond to where you want to go and then it will walk there. This isn't useful for the current trip unless you already know the coordinates of the destination, because the bot only tells you your current position. There were plans to make it work with a world map but they were put on hold indefinitely.

7. EliteScouter

It used to work fine and now it just runs in one direction that it can't go into. It used to teleport and now it just tries to run there and it no longer works.

8. biggerbaz

@Aidden does the Pathing in the client still have issues with something like lumbridge castle stairs or is it working much better these days? Was trying a custom path with your woodcutter and got stuck once on the odd occasion.

9. Aidden

I'm not sure, i haven't tested it in a long time. When did you try and which game? Where were the start and end points of the path?

10. biggerbaz

Apologies for the late reply!

I tried the day before on Friday and it just cant work out the pathing to lumbridge castle bank. I was just wondering because you mention a similar issue on your other bots using stairs in other places. Was just wondering if that would affect all bots that use custom pathing with stairs or does the bot author use their own path separate from the client?

Regarding the custom woodcut path i used ill post a screenshot on your woodcut thread. But for now i was cutting willows at the pond east of draynor and then going back to the bank and got stuck in the middle once or twice!

11. Aidden

Any bot using web walking with the default web would be affected if it had to use the problematic stairs. When you post on the woodcutter make sure to use the bug report template found on the overview, and attach any log files, that way i can get to fixing it sooner!

12. biggerbaz

Is this something that cloud is trying to fix when it comes to problematic stairs on the default web? Thanks for the help! ill try and see if i can find the log when i used that bot. may just end up using that path again and hopefully the same error occurs.

13. Aidden

If it's an issue with the web and cloud is made aware, then yes, at some point he will fix it. No worries :)

14. osrsBot9

9/10 Still working, Just need the custom Coordination to work :((

15. Aidden

It should work. You might have to add it to the list before it works though.

16. osrsBot9

I tried adding it , it resets the custom cords to -1 all .. :( . wont allow me to add unless i press any of the presets and changing the name, for example if i pressed custom and changed name to something and it it will keep the cords of original "custom" preset which is -1 all , same happens with others. if u could tell me what the exact steps u do to make custom location ?
    Edit:
    You need to use the buttons on the right of coordination to actually save them correct , for example:
    if your cords are :
    X: 2469
    Y: 2391
    Z: 0
    You have first to write on the custom :
    X: 2470
    Y: 2392
    Z: 1
    then decrease from the tune buttons on the right to lower 1 from each , then store to actually store them , if you just write its not going to save :) just discovered that . And thanks for the replay :)

#56 osrsBot9, Feb 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  17. faustis1337

faustis1337 Always Buying/Selling RM Credits!

Hello, just giving some information of maxiworldwalker instantly crashing when starting using Ubuntu OS. Screenshot

#57 faustis1337, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 3, 2019
  18. BingoBoy

I have the same problem, but if I quit and then start Runemate, it works fine until I stop it and try to start it again. Rinse and repeat.
    Any ideas?
    BB

19. Wilkesi

not working at the moment

20. Pingas442

Not the best, small weird clicks. Ended up attacking chickens and stuff looking like a bot on the way there, but got me there in the end.