MaxiWorldWalker 1.0.1

Makes marathon running look easy.

1. Aidden

• Walks you to wherever you want to go

Known Bugs:
    • None
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. Where was the destination
    3. Details of what happened.
    4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
    Future Updates:
    • Interactive map that you just click on and it walks you to that location
    • Lodestone support

Recent Reviews

1. copycat111
    Version: 1.0.1
    Its a good bot, love it. Wish it wouldnt get confused so much, also maybe you could add more locations and an option for a "safe route" that will take longer but be safer mostly for lower leveled players.
  2. lnxepique
    I use this whenever I forget wearing a fresh ring of wealth/duelling, because I am just too lazy to walk to the next bank. Also great for new accounts, saves lots of time traveling. Looking forward to future updates!
  3. UmbrionKnight
    It glitches and you have to baby sit it. It so often gets confused and messes up. It needs a patch to where if there is a path, it just sticks to that path. It would look more natural that way. Also, an antiban system should probably be implemented, as it is almost required on all decent bots now days.
  4. lnxepique
    Version: 1.0.0
    Saves me so much time on my f2p account. I always hated walking to the G.E from the Varrock loadstone. I am looking forward to the future updates!
  5. Prestige
    Version: 1.0.0
    Needs a lot of work for optimal pathing.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Pathing is decided by the runemate web itself.