1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Mining

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Forged Yoshi, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Forged Yoshi

Why are all the good mining scripts bots gone? Seems like yesterday they were all working and now the only ones left are trash?

Also, why does the website state RS3 compatible, but when I ask if anything is, I am told by developers no?

-- False advertising???

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

A bot author just removed his bots yesterday, so that's probably the mining bot that you're seeing is missing. If a bot is trash, you can definitely report it/rate it/post on the thread saying it doesn't work.

You're right though, it doesn't look like there are many mining bots, so you can post a thread in Bot Requests if you want a new one. What features are you looking for in a mining bot, just powermining or banking? What locations? I could look into making a mining bot tbh, it's surprising we have so many motherlode ones but not many ftp/general ones.

RS3 is unsupported as of when jagex pulled support for the rs3 java client. A new RS3 runemate bot is in the works apparently, it's just a lot of work.

AdmShipper and Forged Yoshi like this.
  3. Memer

CuppaJava likes this.
  4. Forged Yoshi

See that is something I did not know, nor was explained to me. Was that the RS3 java client was pulled. The person just answered me with what appeared to be a stern "no".

As for a mining bot, it would be great to have one that mines in varrock east, barb village, and mining guild. Not just power mining, but something that banks too. I was using a bot and as soon as I went on to power-mining I was banned. Then again I probably ran it too long or it got stuck behind a wall. I have noticed though that if you run a bot for a certain period of time, It begins to have issues.

Something I noticed with a mining bot was in barb village. The bot seemed to constantly get stuck outside the bank unless I set the screen up facing South-East.

5. CuppaJava

To be fair, we hear the question about rs3 all the time. Resolved - RuneMate No Longer Supports RuneScape 3 But to be fair to you, the FAQs are a bit muddled.

I'll look into making a more conventional mining bot, but no promises as I have a few other projects right now. Mining is pretty high banrate in general btw. But yeah bots getting stuck outside banks sound janky too. I can already picture why that probably happened, code wise.

AdmShipper likes this.
  6. Forged Yoshi

yeah, I figured as such. I am just getting back into OSRS now (miss the classic days). Trying to just find ways to speed up the income process to afford my new found PKing addiction. Also known as, I have no idea what I'm doing but I'll keep trying until I finally win.

The hardest part about the bots for mining now are the coordinates. I have no idea how to enter them. When I do manage to find coordinates between the two spots, I get a pop-up saying there is no pathway and to enter new coordinates. So I have no idea how to use them. I appreciate your responses though

7. CuppaJava

PS I am making a simple mining bot just as a for-fun project. Currently works at barb village coal with banking already :)

Forged Yoshi likes this.
  8. Forged Yoshi

heck yea. If you wind up doing an advance/premium one, I don't care about the cost. COVID times call for COVID measures. =)

Thanks Java!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 10, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 1, 2020 ---
    Hey Java, any update on that mining bot?

9. CuppaJava

@Forged Yoshi it's been in queue for approval for about a week so far, it should be approved soon I hope.

The initial version supports powermining, banking at most FTP locations (al kharid, rimmington, barbarian village, varrock east & west, mining guild) as well as a couple of ptp locations (gem mine (upstairs only rn), mining guild extended, mor ul rek). I think that's all of them so far.

10. Forged Yoshi

awesome, thanks java

11. CuppaJava

Alrighty, got the initial version released Cuppa MinerAIO

There's still a couple kinks to work out, most notably traversal can be a little iffy sometimes (eg at Al Kharid) but it overall should run fairly smoothly

AdmShipper likes this.