1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Crabber SALE 4.1.11

Holy Crab!

1. ironbob1

Only work when supervised for fremmy east/west. gets stuck in mass clicking loops on both bodys of water causing your character to stand still while spam clicking the water. i have to pause the bot and walk manually then resume for it to not get stuck. it is going to be an easy ban if left unsupervised. this is walking both to and from the bank it gets stuck in the two areas. its clicking as if the water isint there and you cant walk in the water but the bot tries to go there and gets stuck.

2. amour

bot will get stuck here indefinitely every time it ends up on this tile. it'll continue spam clicking minimap into the water, and since in the middle of the water is not a walkable path, the movement click is then void and it just stays here.
    Fossil Island North. lost probably 7hrs in the last two days on this one bug.

Attached Files:

3. rmmac

Unfortunately doesnt seem to support the three spot at the north west of fossil island

4. Retrovega

Can we get some support with this bot please? There have been numerous reports of the bot not functioning at all. Remove it from the botstore or fix it. Ive been charged for multiple hours from your scripts bots and none of them work properly.

5. Jhinn

What is not working? Plenty of others are using it just fine.

6. rmmac

The northwest 3 spot at ammonites, no matter which fossil island location I select says the location isnt supported. Also gets stuck switching worlds, will repeatedly try to switch to trailblazer worlds, or pvp worlds

7. Jhinn

Client issue

8. Austin Hoke

this bot has been randomly using my teleport tabs without reason or cause i have completely full health and my inventory barley has anything in it please update this product and fix your bugs thank you

9. Jhinn

The usage of teleport tabs has not been coded into my bot in any way. This is a client (RuneMate) related issue. I cannot do anything about this.

10. Austin Hoke

ok thanks for your response on this matter

11. wyyx

Set it up for Ammonites and probably will get my account banned. Woke up after leaving it overnight, luckily with very long and common breaks.
    Had been standing still and not resetting the aggro for all of the night. So gg me i guess.

Had the middle spawn set.
    Feels guud that i paid something like 1.2$ for that aswell

12. Jhinn

Client issue sadly. Nothing I can do.

13. wyyx

Been working perfectly for me at ammonites until yesterday.

When its resetting, instead of running towards the bank, it missclicks on the hill right next to it. So first you run up on the hill, then it clicks in the camp so you run the same way back and to the right place.

Wont run this til its fixed.
    Also can you add Seaweed spore looting?

14. Jhinn

Missclicks happen often with RuneMate. Not really anything I can do about it.

15. Jhinn

RobinPC updated Prime Crabber with a new update entry:

Prime Crabber v3.1.14 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 6, 2020 ---
    These issues should be fixed now. :)

16. murdrhobo

any chance that you can add the calcite/pyrophosphite to to loot fossils option since they are used with fossils at the pool. I'm no coder but seems like it may be easy.

17. Jhinn

The way the bot is setup at the moment, it is quite hard to add a few additional looting options. So perhaps in the future, but not at this moment.

18. PwnedQc

index.png [​IMG]
    What is it suppose to do? Except walking in the forest for 30 sec then going back to sand crab ?

19. hovah

Crabclaw caves doesn't bank. Otherwise solid script bot

20. levanda

sometimes bot freezes when run out of potion and not coming back to banks to restock supply , place in Fossil island