1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Crabber SALE 4.1.11

Holy Crab!

1. Jhinn

Your internet going down is very unfortunate, but not something I can fix. The payment system is designed to charge you when starting a session. The system is terrible for these kinds of situations but it's not going to change, sadly.

2. whisper2me

please can someome expplain why i cant even get the setting past the smart food tab wont let me click anywhwere or completye setting due to this issue thanks

3. Jhinn

Can you DM me with the log file? RuneMate -> Help -> View logs

4. Jhinn

5. jordy van der velde

bot got always stuck on the same place, the shortcut

6. eLyHq

Hello! i am very interested in getting this script bot and planning using it on my obby, but i am very scared of possible attack or defence levels. what can i do to ensure, it will never happen?

7. Paullypk

Hey man

I have used your prime crabber bot for small amounts of times over years and its always been A+ but the last couple of times i have used the bot it seems to fail to run far enough to get aggro in the south spot and also some days it will fail to move at all and just sit there for hours.. i must have wasted atleast 8 hours of payed time trying to get it working or waiting a few days and trying again. I couldn't message your privately so i am posting here

8. vincye

Hey RobinPC,
    kick ass crabber bot. Kudos!
    However, it seemes to crash last couple of days. I suppose it has to do something with recent RSOS update?
    Please check this out and refund me ~36cents for these 3 crashes after only ~5 sec each session.

Thanks and good luck with updating ur scripts bots :)

9. LoafOButter

i had 1.27 left in my wallet and you guys took all of it after 2 hours using the bot. thanks

10. breakjaw

Hey, All!

and
    @RobinPC

What sucks about these bots (not just prime crabber, but others as well) is that any sort of error will reset your timer, effectively taking your .12/cents hr again. After 2+ years away, I still see this is an issue. Most of the time it's an "exception" error and forces you to restart the client. I'd gladly pay a 30-40 dollar one time fee per script bot, instead of getting jipped over and over for .12 cents just to restart the client. The wallet should be linked to overall in-game time spent while using the bot, but sadly this is not the case.

Robin, can you shed some light here? I see piles of other posts about this and still experience this myself.

-3+ year prime crab user.

11. Jhinn

That's (sadly) how the payment system works. Feel free to DM me and I'll see what I can do for you :)

12. msnooze

Cool bot, just upgraded to the paid version.
    Where do I need to set the hotspot in Crabclaw island so the bot aggros crabs? Whatever position I choose, I get two red error messages in RuneMate and my char only stands around idle, waiting for crabs to come along. Lots of times this means that the account logs off after some time..
    Please advise, thank you!! :)

13. Jhinn

Do you mind telling me what the two red error messages are?

14. msnooze

Yes, sure! Please see the attached screenshots. Maybe I've set the "Preferred Playstyle" and Hotspot location wrongly..
    Second screenshot show the error messages.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for you quick help!!

15. Jhinn

There's a big button ("Set current tile as hotspot location") on the first screen (where you set your location), find a hotspot (the spot you want the bot to stand in) and then press the big button, before pressing next.

Let me know if that resolves the error message. :)

16. msnooze

Oh silly me, I clicked this, but chose a bad spot on the first time and when starting the bot again didn't check it.. Thank you!

Sometimes I get logged off because of idling too long. The script bot then tries to log me on with a strange mail "[email protected]" or something like that. Any way to change that to my login data?

Thank you so much!!

17. Jhinn

It logs in with the account you select when starting the bot. That's not up to me, you'd have to add an account within the RuneMate client and select it when starting a bot.

18. msnooze

Thanks Jhinn! All clear. Still new to this, so thanks!

19. Jhinn

No problem. Feel free to reach out in DM if you encounter problems.

20. Jhinn