1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Crabber SALE 4.1.11

Holy Crab!

1. purexxx

i start on the rockclaw island and it will train till the end and go to bank nicely it will get supplies nicely and then doesnt walk back :/

CECPride likes this.
  2. Jhinn

Please PM me the log file.
    RuneMate client -> Help -> View logs

3. Pappis

the bot will log out everytime aggro stops, but then will instantly log back i, should be an easy fix for you, other then that this bot is great

4. Jhinn

Please PM me the log file.
    RuneMate client -> Help -> View logs

5. Jhinn

6. Jhinn

7. krankenwagon

Bot doesn't react very well to the runescape options of 1 mouse key only.

Keep clicking on 'Volcanic Ashes' on my inventory, which prompted the 3 options, and the bot proceeded to do nothing after that except continue spam clicking it.

#147 krankenwagon, May 1, 2019
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
  8. Jhinn

Then don't use that option :p

9. knuckles92

The UI on this bot is very good looking, great work.

However, the banking doesn't seem to be working as designed at Port Phasmatys East fighting swamp crabs. Checked on my bot today, and found my account with about 10 HP, still fighting the swamp crabs(luckily i checked it). I'm not sure if it tried to go get more food, couldn't and then gave up and then just kept fighting or what it did.

When it does actually try to bank, it does not equipt the ghost speak amulet, try to go though Energy Barrier and then walk to the bank like it should. The bot will just continually click inside of the bank and sit there behind the wall outside of the bank near the crabs(very easily detectable).

I can send over any logs you need.

10. CECPride

Serious issue banking, it fails just about every time at crab claw island. I can't even leave the bot alone now without baby sitting. I've wasted a ton of time and money on this and really hope to not get banned from this bs. it always worked before.... what happened....

11. Jhinn

Send them over in PM, please.
    Because web pathing is partially broken for this location. I've messaged @Cloud and we're looking into it. Sorry for the delay.

12. Champion

On Fossil Island when doing the south crabs, I noticed the following problem. When picking up fossils when there is another item on top of it. The bot will right click and accidentally pick up the wrong item because the movement is too fast. This results in the wrong item constantly being picked up and dropped.

13. Jhinn

This is a client issue. I've reported it :)

14. Amakazki

the only complaint i have still so far is that the bot will run to re-aggro when all it had to do was walk 3 feet left to reposition so the crab could reach me, matter of fact the crab will attack me as i run past it to go re-aggro. this happens pretty often and definitely cuts into exp p/h. I would like to see an implementation of a double-check movement to ensure that the aggression has in fact stopped before it runs to re-aggro.

Attached Files:

15. ingeniuz

The biggest problem i have is that it waits around 1-2 min before it re-aggros the ammonite crabs. I don't mind that it takes that long, the problem is, in that time someone else will come and thinks that i am afk so it takes my spot. Which is really annoying since i have to baby sit it.

16. Amakazki

Happy to give an update :)

things been going strong! almost 3 days strait with breaking enabled and no ban. I'm happy with this bot but as I move deeper into strength levels I'm going to need to switch to something else for more exp per hour.

Attached Files:

17. Jhinn

Can you send over the log file of that session (PM please)? RuneMate client -> Help -> View logs.

That's way too long for the bot to recognize its aggro state, can you send over the log file (PM), as well as your computer specs?

Nice! Thanks for sharing :)

18. Jhinn

19. doinkman69

What are the best locations to train at? Been a long time since I've trained via crabs

20. Jhinn

Zeah Shore, Crabclaw Isle and Crabclaw Cave :)