1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. watertao876

Check the thread for lite party

2. mew

mew

Go back to the prayer tab, using quick prayers drains prayer a lot faster, it clicks into the inventory/combat tab when quick prayer is enabled so it drains prayer points, if it just double clicks on it will preserve prayer points so people don't need prayer pots
    It's 1:18 AM, heading to bed now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

3. Party

Party Client Developer

I mean I'd like to have the option of Quick-prayer, but I can balance out the Quick-prayer speed. Also, draining prayer no longer matters so long as you have a rock cake, it will use the rock cake as soon as your HP goes above 1.

mew likes this.
  4. mew

mew

Can you make it run to a corner so there's not 4 mobs hitting on me at once? I think that'd help last longer
    Also have it change randomly after picking up a power up?

5. Jsantil2

@Party Just got an error when trying to activate the stat boosting prayers

6. Party

Party Client Developer

Yeah I just picked it up in exception log, thanks for report.

7. Jsantil2

Yea, it also wasted 20 cents, but honestly i'm not going to complain. Your bot is great and has leveled up so many of my skills, and if 20 measly cents is what I got to lose to make the bot better, that's fine :p

bigbadbob likes this.
  8. Party

Party Client Developer

Eyyyy someone with sense, that's refreshing :D

bigbadbob likes this.
  9. Jsantil2

Not bad for a recent release as well, I do got to say, after babysitting it for a bit of time it did go ahead and actually get stuck when withdrawing potions and when interacting with the barrels, but once I manually withdrew the potions it continued.

10. mew

mew

Code (Text):
    2. java.lang.NullPointerException
    3.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:349)
    4.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    5.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(IntegerPropertyBase.java:106)
    6.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.markInvalid(IntegerPropertyBase.java:113)
    7.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.access$000(IntegerPropertyBase.java:52)
    8.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase$Listener.invalidated(IntegerPropertyBase.java:263)
    9.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$SingleInvalidation.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:137)
    10.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    11.     at javafx.beans.binding.IntegerBinding.invalidate(IntegerBinding.java:172)
    12.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.BindingHelperObserver.invalidated(BindingHelperObserver.java:51)
    13.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:349)
    14.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    15.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(IntegerPropertyBase.java:106)
    16.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.markInvalid(IntegerPropertyBase.java:113)
    17.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.set(IntegerPropertyBase.java:147)
    18.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerProperty.setValue(IntegerProperty.java:69)
    19.     at robot.iiIiiiiIII.int(rc:144)
    20.     at robot.iiIiiiiIII.int(rc:11)
    21.     at robot.iiIiiiiiIi.catch(rc:187)
    22.     at robot.iiIiiiiiIi.onItemRemoved(rc:220)
    23.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(ofb:186)
    24.     at nul.IiIIiIiIIiii.short(sfb:209)
    25.     at nul.IiIIiIiIIIiI.run(oya:51)
    26.     at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    27.     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
    28.     at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
    29.     at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    30.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    31.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    32.     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Even though I only ran it for an hour and a half it still charged me 30 cents D:
    [​IMG]

I miss the version before it :c

11. mmorpgremko

I have found some flaws.

1)
    In my case it entered the dream and so far everything went well. However it missed the rapid heal flicking once... therefore the HP got to 2. Instead of guzzling the dwarven rock cake, it kept spam clicking it without selecting any option. And forgot to flick the prayer.. So I waited for the overload to work out, maybe that did the trick. But it still didn't use the dwarven rock cake to get back to 1 hp.
    In my last session it didn't skip any rapid heal flicking. However this session didn't use quick prayer option. :) So it seems to work if you don't use the quick prayer option.
    2)
    Another issue I have seen now twice in a row. It stopped drinking the absorbtion potions all of a sudden, which eventually causes the player to die within the nmz. So honestly I don't think this version is yet ready to be released as a premium script bot. As it requires quite some work to be flawless. Nevertheless if it becomes flawless, it should be premium :) and the 0.10 cent / h is fair game.
    This issue seems to occur from time to time, I managed to run a succesfull session for 3h now inside without the bot skipping pots.

3)
    The bot doesn't seem to be able to interact with the dwarven rock cake at all when entering a new dream... Or buy potions. That all has to be done manually... So right now there is no advantage of this version over the light version... besides the special attack.
    The above in point 3 seems random. I've did a complete restart and now it does interact succesfully.

#31 mmorpgremko, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    mew likes this.
  12. mew

mew

I agree with #2
    I would have happily paid $0.10 an hour for the version before this

13. Chyps

I've never had issues with this script bot, but as soon as this new update came out, without hesitation I've started paying, but now it won't even get into the dream on it's own, I think someone else described it as it's taking out the absorption doses once, then doing it again with the same amount that should have been overload doses, so my inventory will have something like 22 absorb pots, next thing it'll do is get stuck in a loop of trying to buy more absorption doses from the rewards chest, even though there is 255, then it'll try store the potions again and it'll be full, then after an hour of running like that it'll just stop and waste my credits.

I'm kinda pissed because the free version was better than the paid version- and what's even more annoying is previously the bot would pretty much terminate after like 4 hours of running, and just log out without any noticeable pattern as if it was intentional, I was hoping me paying money would solve that and make it more reliable, but no, now once I manually put it in there myself, it ran for an hour and just stopped, this happened 3 times, the bot would just leave or die with a full inventory of potions within 60 minutes.

This stuff needs to be fixed man, I feel like you released this new "premium" version without looking into its flaws- and you're costing people money.

I think you should put things back the way they were, or make it free until you work all this out, because obviously it's not much money, but nonetheless, I think I speak for all when I say it's not fun to pay for things that don't work as intended, especially when all of these issues seem to be a complete surprise to you somehow, I still think you need to invest time into seeing what the problem(s) are- and you need to not charge people money until the major problems are ironed out.

The main things I want from this script bot is for it to not have so many hiccups, I want it to run for more than just a couple of hours, I want it to be able to find its way back into the dream without having loops and getting stuck trying to buy more doses of potion you know.

I need it to be reliable.

If you need any more debug or anything like that just let me know, I'll see what I can do.

14. Party

Party Client Developer

As I've already said, these are things which were extensively tested locally and have only begun appearing once on the store. All of the bugs that I can fix, I will fix (which currently is all of them).

I was in absolutely no rush to push this to premium, myself a Savior spent a great time of time scrawling through everything with a fine tooth comb.

I'll consider re-deploying for free in the meantime, but that won't be for another 6 hours at minimum whilst I'm at work.

15. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

The bots have been tested a lot and we were fixing a lot of things on the way. However, bots tend to run differently when ran locally from compiled source, that is currently causing some issues we simply could not foresee.

16. Chyps

Ah look I see what's happened, I mean I'm not mad about it really, I guess it makes me feel a lot more forgiving knowing that it genuinely wasn't something you had TOO much control over, however I do think you should take my advice- redeploy it FOR NOW, even just for 24 hours if that's what it'll take as a free script bot until you can make some progress and whatnot, if you need any testing done, feel free to let me know, I'm happy to help out wherever I can because this is easily one of the best bots I have ever used simply based on the simple mannerisms and general behaviour it shows and I like that, it's nice to finally start to see more of that.

Let me know :)

mew likes this.
  17. petruska

Had to babysit the dream entering, got stuck withdrawing absortions, it withrew an absurd amount antd then went to the coffer to buy more.

Btw, it should drop the ocassional steel junk item / arrow generated in case you have ava device turned on.

18. Party

Party Client Developer

Thanks for feedback. The potions I am already looking into, had not considered the steel junk items until now.

mew likes this.
  19. petruska

Second Batch of Feedback.

• After asking Dominion for a dreaming it gets stuck moving the camera up and down.
    • Another Comment on the double absortion withrawal, it first goes to withrdaw absortions for the amount stated under absortion and then it withdraws again from the absortion barrel the overload amount.
    • Once it rockcaked to 50hp and entered the dream

Extra comment, idk how is it taking into consideration used time since i bought credits for the first time in runemate at 11:50 AM (watch screenshot in spoiler), only run one account and currently its almost 5 but instead of 5 hours i am at the 9th hour. I don´t know if this is a script bot issue or the client, started using rune mate 2 days ago and it´s the first time purchasing credits from here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Djoels

Did you restart the instance? If you restart you get charged for the hour.