1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

I don't use barrows because I am too poor :3

bigbadbob likes this.
  2. mew

mew

It wasted like 3 hours of mine stuck on a bank interface trying to restore barrows... RIP 30 cents haha

Also...
    THANK YOU SO MUCH PARTY YOU FUCKING AMAZING PERSON
    [​IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

bigbadbob likes this.
  3. bigbadbob

bigbadbob Wheres my red cup?

woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gratz man!!! join he primesparty appreciation 99 group! haha gz gz

mew likes this.
  4. Yuuki Asuna

Ayee op3! :D Also what VPS are u using :O cuz ive tried like 3-4 good vps and RuneMate is too intensive for them to work properly

5. mew

mew

My own PC XD
    I always TV in when I wake up/after I nap etc
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 27, 2017 ---
    @Party
    This just happened :(
    Code (Text):
    2. java.lang.NullPointerException
    3.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:349)
    4.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    5.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(IntegerPropertyBase.java:106)
    6.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.markInvalid(IntegerPropertyBase.java:113)
    7.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.set(IntegerPropertyBase.java:147)
    8.     at robot.IIiIIiiiIi.float(jc:214)
    9.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:361)
    10.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    11.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(IntegerPropertyBase.java:106)
    12.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.markInvalid(IntegerPropertyBase.java:113)
    13.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.set(IntegerPropertyBase.java:147)
    14.     at robot.IIiIIiiiIi.new(jc:94)
    15.     at robot.IIiIIiiiIi.float(jc:188)
    16.     at robot.IiIIiIIIiI.float(jc:85)
    17.     at robot.IiIIiIIIiI.onItemRemoved(jc:164)
    18.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(eab:65)
    19.     at nul.IiIiiIiIIiII.void(kfb:221)
    20.     at nul.IIIiIIiIIiiI.run(lab:101)
    21.     at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    22.     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
    23.     at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
    24.     at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    25.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    26.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    27.     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

6. Party

Party Client Developer

It's a bug in the loot tracker that we're actively working on. Some weird JavaFX bug.

mew likes this.
  7. Mmaaikel

script bot is not stopping after the amount of games selected. I filled in 3 but yesterday when I checked in after 7 hours it was still going (around 1 hour and 15 minutes per game is my average)

8. Party

Party Client Developer

9. petruska

Coming in with new feedback, I only saw it happen in the lite version, but I guess it affects this one to, since I was not looking at the exact moment but the dream ended at 1 hour 10 minutes (had it setup to do only one dream). The issue is that if 2 black demons come walking from different directions sometimes they create a "pseudo" safe spot and you just leave combat and disconnect.

EDIT: this may have not been the cause of the dream end though since I guess it should still flick and rock cake to stay logged in.

10. Party

Party Client Developer

It would also attack the two black demons after x period of inactivity (which I've seen working).

11. xp3ngu1nx

Disregard this. Fixed the issue

12. Machineae

So yeah. It's beautiful. Spent $5 and still have .80 left. Did melee for 90% of this, doing ranged now. Not a single issue to speak of.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mew and Party like this.
  13. xp3ngu1nx

Hey @Party, I've noticed a strange thing occurring.
    My account only has the quests done to unlock the normal 5 bosses so I should be able to just do a "hard rumble" as opposed to an customisable one, however when I select that option on your bot, it gets stuck on the interface where the 5 bosses pop up and it doesn't press accept to go onto a dream. However when I click on the option of a "customizable hard rumble" the bot goes through it really simply.

14. Party

Party Client Developer

Yeah another user reported this, I have a funny feeling there's a different container. Will try get that sorted tonight.

15. xp3ngu1nx

Thanks mate :)

Maxed my account now, 66 combat 91 Str 91 range 83 hp lol (you got me 90-91 range and strength and hp!) I was never going to.do it legit anyway!

Party likes this.
  16. Machineae

Bot wont start, start in the set up process. Didn't change anything from the plenty of successful runs I did. Tried running it in a new instance and no luck.

Code (Text):
    2. [WARNING]     17:31:55:    SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
    3. [INFO]        17:31:56:    Starting...
    4. [INFO]        17:32:11:    [RuneStats] Session created successfully
    5. [INFO]        17:33:11:    [RuneStats] Session updated with response code 0
    6. [INFO]        17:34:11:    [RuneStats] Session updated with response code 0
    7. [INFO]        17:35:12:    [RuneStats] Session updated with response code 0
    8. [INFO]        17:36:12:    [RuneStats] Session updated with response code 0

17. Party

Party Client Developer

If you've pressed the start button and it doesn't do anything, try going back to the settings menu (top left button in the UI) and starting again. I'll refund you the 0.10 if it doesn't work.

18. Machineae

Nothing still :( I've got the full output with debug/errors if it makes any difference

Code (Text):
    2. [WARNING]     17:57:50:    SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
    3. [DEBUG]       17:57:50:    UI Loaded in 13ms
    4. [INFO]        17:57:50:    Starting...
    5. [ERROR]       17:57:58:    Setup complete...
    6. [INFO]        17:57:58:    [RuneStats] Session created successfully
    7. [DEBUG]       17:58:01:    Executing node: Iiiiiiiiii
    8. [ERROR]       17:58:31:    Setup complete...
    9. [DEBUG]       17:58:31:    Executing node: Iiiiiiiiii
    10. [INFO]        17:58:59:    [RuneStats] Session updated with response code 0

19. Party

Party Client Developer

Re-imbursed. I'll have a look.

Machineae likes this.
  20. Machineae

Don't mean to clog up your thread, but finally got it to work after disabling special attack usage.