1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. Pk3d ur Scim

Hey, I Started the bot but it does nothing. It just says it's doing stuff on the RuneMate Spectre app but nothing on the OSRS Client... I've lost 30 Cents already... Please Recredit the tokens?

I've attached the Logs..

Attached Files:

#1481 Pk3d ur Scim, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. Emmer

When I use dragon knife as special my character runs to the storage to deposit all but 1, why?

3. i bopped you

Sat in between bank and nmz for 8 hours, wasted 80 cents... lucky im not banned.

4. Breezyxx

Will this bot shut off when my blowpipe is empty? I see it checks it on startup?

5. Party

Party Client Developer

It'll look for more darts and scales, and if none are found it will shut off.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 14, 2019 ---
    Odd - can you send me the log? Help > View Logs in the RM client.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2019 ---
    There's currently a bug with stackable weapons, trying to think of a good design solution.

6. Josh-NA

Having a ton of issues with it having a vial stuck in inventory over the last few days. Probably wasted 20 hours between all my accounts. Currently getting stuck trying to withdraw prayer potions at bank with a vial in the inventory. Since I leave it overnight frequently it's stuck for 5+ hours at a time so won't be using the script bot until fixed

7. Party

Party Client Developer

Can't help much without the log files. Help > View Logs in the client.

Also highly recommend using the Absorption+OVL method.

8. Josh-NA

I'll get log files tomorrow. Pretty sure the client lags when trying to drop the vials so it sits in the inventory the whole time. Then when it goes to bank it ignores the vial and attempts to withdraw the ppots without dropping the vial.

9. Pk3d ur Scim

4 Times where i've been charged wrongly for bot not working...

The Log files uploaded are total of 30 Cents (Bot started, Just didn't do anything)

The Pastebin is the most recent one, Where it started and worked for 3 hours approx, and then Was Logged out stuck on the World map on login screen while bot was on and I was being charged. Lost about $1.2 I think

Would like a Refund of $1.5~ Please.... I had uploaded this earlier as well but just got ignored

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Rajeev - Pastebin.com

Attached Files:

10. Party

Party Client Developer

Not ignored, just missed. Can you drop me a message on Discord?

11. helpplzz1

love this bot bro

all the props and id pay .50 an hour

12. Ice Queen

Been going strong for 17 hours a day for 2 weeks straight.

The only thing I'd recommend adding is the ability to stop after a certain amount of nmz games. This is so the bot doesn't abruptly stop in the middle of a game, this happening too often could trigger something.

13. HoboTP

Great bot, I've used many times over last few months but I have never been able to get blowpipe restocking to work. is there anything specific I have to do in order for it to restock it? thanks

14. Party

Party Client Developer

Hey - what specifically is failing about it?

15. Sheck Wes

Sheck Wes sheckWes.hoes(calling);

Works great, would adding support for locator Orb from DS2 instead of rock cake be worth (Or is it a waste of time)? Little to no difference with performance but could add some diversity.

16. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

@Party When using magic it doesn't seem to be checking if we can cast the spell. It ran out of chaos runes and kept trying to cast the spell.

17. owzka95

Hi,

Sorry but I left my bot on overnight and had 0 xp gain for 8 hours of deduction, I had 1 arrow in my inventory from my accumulator and it couldn’t get the correct absorption potions so kept trying to take them out, Hopefully I don’t get band for doing this for 8hours straight but can I please get 0.80$ credited back into my account.

Thanks,
    owzka95

18. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Can confirm this is also a problem I've experienced.

19. Pk3d ur Scim

@Party, Please check your discord pm. Have sent you logs for the 3 times it wasn't working but got charged.

20. jsdjksdjkdsjkdsj

So I got charged for 5 hours of running this bot even though I only had it running for 3:59. my logs are attached and you can clearly see the lack of input after 3:56. I'd appreciate a refund just for the 1 hour extra I was charged.

Attached Files: