Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Hey Party, for some reason the bot random will click in the same spot over and over again (pathing) within NMZ so that it will never auto retaliate. Happens randomly and it will do until it takes a break and then it seems to resolve itself.

the bot isnt working, its gets the rock cake out of the bank, enters the dream, it drinks the absorb pots but doesnt eat the rock cake down to 1hp

Hey Party, I have used almost $10.00 of credits in the last week. Last night, the bot dc'd but continued running for an extra 12 hours. Could I please get recredited for those to continue use? Thank you

Hey Party, for some reason the bot random will click in the same spot over and over again (pathing) within NMZ so that it will never auto retaliate. Happens randomly and it will do until it takes a break and then it seems to resolve itself.

Still experiencing this.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

wyMu0JV

Hi im having an issue with prayer
after about 15 mins its not drinking prayer pots even though invent is still pretty full or prayers then char will die and have to reset instance for another 22k. does this about 5 to 6 times a hour

Client Developer
Hi im having an issue with prayer
after about 15 mins its not drinking prayer pots even though invent is still pretty full or prayers then char will die and have to reset instance for another 22k. does this about 5 to 6 times a hour

If on RuneLite please be careful when alt-tab, since it leaves the alt key stuck down and the bot can't interact with anything anymore.

hi guys.
I'm going to give this a try as I've read & heard many great things about it. I'm new to the NMZ & alot of PvM in general. What loadout/gear/items do you guys generally bring for best rewards point rates (while botting)?
Thanks <3

Client Developer
hi guys.
I'm going to give this a try as I've read & heard many great things about it. I'm new to the NMZ & alot of PvM in general. What loadout/gear/items do you guys generally bring for best rewards point rates (while botting)?
Thanks <3

There's a good guide for this on the wiki, breaks down what bosses you should enable for best xp/hour and points/hour.

When entering the dream, after drinking overloads, it is very very slow to get down to 1 hp by clicking on the rock cake. Monsters are already attacking before the bot can get down to 1 hp. It also does not run to the center for optimal xp per hour

Edit: another bug I found is if you have set the number of absorptions/overloads (in my case 21 absorptions) and you have only 20 open spots (1 spot taken due to avas picking up random arrows) the bot will get stuck trying to get the potions and will keep clicking to withdraw the potions even though inventory doesnt have enough space

@Party any help with this? I use this bot a lot and it really kills the xp rates because of how slow it is to use the rock cake when entering the dream. And it doesnt run to the center for optimal xp. Please fix and it would be perfect

Client Developer
When entering the dream, after drinking overloads, it is very very slow to get down to 1 hp by clicking on the rock cake. Monsters are already attacking before the bot can get down to 1 hp. It also does not run to the center for optimal xp per hour

Edit: another bug I found is if you have set the number of absorptions/overloads (in my case 21 absorptions) and you have only 20 open spots (1 spot taken due to avas picking up random arrows) the bot will get stuck trying to get the potions and will keep clicking to withdraw the potions even though inventory doesnt have enough space

@Party any help with this? I use this bot a lot and it really kills the xp rates because of how slow it is to use the rock cake when entering the dream. And it doesnt run to the center for optimal xp. Please fix and it would be perfect

There's an option to run to the centre I'm pretty sure - I added it a while back.

I'll try to visit this bot again this weekend.

@Party I have center selected and it just stays at the beginning, so this and guzzle option being extremely slow for the rock cake when entering are the main issues otherwise it works good

like 60% of time i use it everything loads and works properly other 40% is just me attempting to set up settings and prayer potion and super restore option grayed out and not function causing .12 cents of damage each attempt...

One small request: please add an option to prayer flick other prayers besides rapid heal, similar to how other bots have it (Hexis slayer assistant is one of them)
This way, Rigour or Piety can be flicked while the dream is on and increase dps/xp per hour

Some issues I've noticed:

- Clicks the rock cake super slow instead of spam clicking, like 1 click every 3-5 seconds
- When drinking absorbs, clicks super slow, and clicks a different absorb potion every time, rather than spam clicking on the same one, till it's done. Very bot-like.
- When you try to use Dragon Thrown Axe as the special attack weapon (best weapon to use for range on the special buff) it will run to the bank and try to bank all of the stack, except 1 thrown axe. It doesn't take into account that there needs to be many.

Hopefully, this can be addressed.

Im having problems with the bot not taking my xp down to 1 hp it stays around 44hp the whole time and just keep drinbking absorb pots and only get 30k points out of it lose points everytime ,was working fine but somethings happended ?