Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Some issues I've noticed:

- Clicks the rock cake super slow instead of spam clicking, like 1 click every 3-5 seconds
- When drinking absorbs, clicks super slow, and clicks a different absorb potion every time, rather than spam clicking on the same one, till it's done. Very bot-like.
- When you try to use Dragon Thrown Axe as the special attack weapon (best weapon to use for range on the special buff) it will run to the bank and try to bank all of the stack, except 1 thrown axe. It doesn't take into account that there needs to be many.

Hopefully, this can be addressed.

Having the same issue for weeks and its big problem because its very bot like. @Party can you increase speed of rock cake and absorption eating/clicking. Also faster clicking for special attack when power surge is active? Maybe using the special bar the top by the minimap or an option for it

Last edited:
Any plans to implement prayer flicking for offensive prayers and not just rapid heal? Also, if the camera isn't zoomed out enough to see a power-up, the bot won't pan/zoom out to click on it. It might be something to look into. Love this anyway. :)

Any plans to implement prayer flicking for offensive prayers and not just rapid heal? Also, if the camera isn't zoomed out enough to see a power-up, the bot won't pan/zoom out to click on it. It might be something to look into. Love this anyway. :)

well you got your wish and now the bots broken... just needed to add unnecessary options. cant turn this new feature off at all even thought its un selected :mad: !!!!

having an issue where the bot is flicking protect melee despite absorption method being selected. Was working originally and just flicking piety-rapid heal, dunno what happened. Tried a few restarts

having a reoccurring issue where the bot will get stuck in a loop clicking the center of the minimap, which wont let auto attack work. came back multiple times to bot clicking in one spot, not attacking for hours on end. and its still praying melee on absorption method.

edit: bot now does not flick prayer properly and progressively drains

Last edited:
Hello @Party , I was using the bot this weekend but I got charge 3 hours when the bot didn’t run. I had an error saying bot couldn’t load.. do you know how can I get the logs so I can send this to you?

Bot seems to be having an issue when trying to get items out of the barrels, I have overloads and absorptions selected but as soon as it gets out the overloads it tries to click absorption barrel but spam clicks super magics instead

Bot ran an issue that stalled my account, trying to minigames teleport after repairing my barrows armour after approx 14 hours of run time before I realised and stopped the script.

I have the logs to provide if this can be looked into and fixed as it charged funds from my account while the script was continuously trying to minigames teleport me back to NMZ

There seems to be a consistent issue involving the script when using the absorption method with barrows gear.

I have found the script tends to click the minigames teleport icon multiple times to NMZ which has made my character on two separate occasions continuously try to teleport from Bob at Lumbridge. I appreciate the reimbursement from this issue the other day, however, this is still a situation occurring and I would recommend using barrows armour with this script to monitor the bot.

If there is any indication that his fault is being looked at, I would love to know so I can continue using the script.