1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Philosobyte, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aspire

What he was trying to say was that when using the giant pouch, it degrades every 12 trips. That means casting NPC contact 4 times per hour basically (48/12). If only using through large pouch, it degrades every 29 trips, requiring NPC contact only twice (58/29). So there's an extra minute at least for runs if only using through large.

2. Philosobyte

That makes a lot more sense. Why didn't I think of that?

3. Philosobyte

omfg I found a textureID for the NPC Contact interface. Will push a very small update to the script bot fixing that shortly and there should be no instances where the script bot doesn't scroll down the NPC Contact window.
    Edit: well, never mind... turns out I was using that textureID after all. But there's still going to be a small update that helps with those for whom NPC Contact only doesn't scroll occasionally.

#103 Philosobyte, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  4. Hypo

currently working my ass off to get the charms so I can unlock spirit Graahk to burn off these 250k pure essence..

5. Swagginator

Sometimes the bot will misclick on the duel ring (after crafting the natures) and unequip it. After that it will get stuck and stand at the altar doing nothing. Possible failsafe here maybe? :p

Edit for clarity

6. Philosobyte

Good. Looking forward to your feedback.
    Thanks for the report.

7. PhaseCoder

Can you pm me your dule ring part and the part were you interact with npc contact please and ill write the interfaces in for tyou

8. alkimista

saying that not in sarcasm way, but why don't u apply as scripter here Phase?

anyway script bot now is not teleing back at all

9. PhaseCoder

Im going to I have a couple scripts bots in the making when I post them up and get some feedback then I will apply.

10. Hypo

running flawlessly for 2 and half hours now :D

11. alkimista

for me does not work for 1 trip and for u 2h? mmmm

12. PhaseCoder

I think for people witht he crappy end pc's/laptops then its bugged out and slow im going to try it on my pc later see how much faster ity is

13. Hypo

Aye. Seems to run marvellous for myself.

Attached Files:

14. Aspire

66/hr?

Are you not using any pouches? Your profit/hr is really low

15. Hypo

Nah. There's issues around repairing and such. So I took out the pouches as id rather have the script bot run flawlessly for hours than really fast for the first 20 minutes.

16. Aspire

I agree that there are issues, but with his posted interface set up they are pretty minimal. I'm getting 50 runs/hr for generally around 2.5 hours before I have to reset the script bot. This is equating to 1.67M/hr and I would take a little bit of babysitting over not using pouches. YMMV.

17. Hypo

I also don't have lunars currently. I may do the quest for it tomorrow making it much more convenient for pouch repairs.

But 750k/hr is still pretty damn good. Trying to get 91 RC to increase that.

18. Swagginator

Another issue that I have stumbled across - sometimes, when the duel ring has crumbled to dust and the bot tries to equip a new one at the chest, it will misclick and withdraw a full inventory of rings. At this point the bot gets stuck. Could you add a failsafe there as well?

19. alkimista

just tryed with 91 RC is 1.2kk/h

20. Philosobyte

Yeah, someone mentioned it before and I got lucky enough to witness it myself a couple hours ago. That's a simple failsafe to implement, might do it soon if I can spare the sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.