Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Crafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was using this bot for about 1 or so cutting UN-cut emeralds, Love it a lot, but there's one thing that I seen and over time it decreases the rate of the speed of what its doing. When its taking out the 'mats' it would take about 4-5 like it froze, and when cutting the gem and the interface ask to do all or not, it would take about another 3-5 seconds to get through. Might be just only me who is seeing this but,Would it be possible to further increase the action it do? If it is possible, I would very appreciate it :)

AND BTW, I miss you, why you no reply to my pms? :(((((

Misfits
Was using this bot for about 1 or so cutting UN-cut emeralds, Love it a lot, but there's one thing that I seen and over time it decreases the rate of the speed of what its doing. When its taking out the 'mats' it would take about 4-5 like it froze, and when cutting the gem and the interface ask to do all or not, it would take about another 3-5 seconds to get through. Might be just only me who is seeing this but,Would it be possible to further increase the action it do? If it is possible, I would very appreciate it :)
Log file would be very helpful. altho it sounds like an issue with misclicking.. usually restarting RM can fix this

Log file would be very helpful. altho it sounds like an issue with misclicking.. usually restarting RM can fix this

alright, Ill restart the client "Probably Not Now cause I'm using other bots lol" and use the bot again and if it still persist, ill let you know thru this thread.

Misfits
yeah same, I did it on my 2nd "main" and fresh nuub account 1-54 easily

And btw @Dark sage yes restarting RM did fix the problem I was having. Its faster now :)
glad to hear it. It's a strange issue, but when it starts miss-clicking a lot, restarting RM usually helps lol

Currently under-going a full re-write with delayed release date, due to issues submitting updates to Queue. Expecting to fix all known bugs and improve over-all efficiency. Including a recently found issue with Break handler

beep boop
bot won't craft green d hide bodies just gets stuck on crafting screen but if i press 1 the bot will do everything else normally.

Misfits
bot won't craft green d hide bodies just gets stuck on crafting screen but if i press 1 the bot will do everything else normally.
This will be fixed when i am able to push next update, a previous game update changed the naming in the interface, Due to complications submitting updates, i have been required to delay all bot updates, til i have all my bots ready for queueing or there would be an extended downtime.

@bot69 I found a fix the banking issue if it ends up outside bank. Will be fixed in next version

Noticeably F.A.T.
I've noticed something strange, the bot will right-click select the molten glass but doesn't find the "Withdraw all" option instantly and will just mouse-over all the options 2-3 times before the bot finds it. Logs 00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Marten - Pastebin.com Sometimes happens when depositing as well
sometimes this happens to be, but after I restart runemate it's faster. The bot is amazing thought. I know hes working on making this bot 20x better :D

Forgot to add, bot will sometimes use the item that it's crafting on the bank teller instead of opening the bank

Misfits
Forgot to add, bot will sometimes use the item that it's crafting on the bank teller instead of opening the bank
What item(s) and log file please

@bot69 hey bro, I'm currently running a test at edgeville making jewelry. you will be happy to know it no longer spam clicks and has yet to miss the bank once, so, i made it miss to watch it self-correct, you will be pleased ;)

Misfits
sweet!!!!

ill test er out!!!!
Hoping to be able to queue update by end of week, sadly i can't gurantee cause of an issue with compiler.. Working as quickly as possible to make the code work with the compiler so i can get these updates posted... a lot of changes that wont be super noticeable to the user but will increase overall efficiency and adds another level to the unique user play style

Not sure what happened was working perfect all last night. Crafting (Jewelry, Sapphire, Necklaces, Edgeville) Today the bot makes one succesfull trip and then cant find its way back to furnace. Restarted multiple times same issue. Not sure whats changed.

Attachments

• 20180502003746_Regal Crafting.txt
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
Misfits
Not sure what happened was working perfect all last night. Crafting (Jewelry, Sapphire, Necklaces, Edgeville) Today the bot makes one succesfull trip and then cant find its way back to furnace. Restarted multiple times same issue. Not sure whats changed.
Looks like it is failing to interact doesn't appear to be the bot itself. Have you restarted runemate and runescape clients? What is it zoom at?

Looks like it is failing to interact doesn't appear to be the bot itself. Have you restarted runemate and runescape clients? What is it zoom at?

Hey appreciate the response I'm going to try it again tonight and I'll update with how it goes. But my zoom is maxed out.

So, one issue, when the bot is smelting my rings, the bot keeps on using the bar on the furnace, even though it is already smelting.
Also, would be cool if the bot auto logged out when the resources are finished, instead of opening bank and closing it repeatedly. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.