Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Crafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misfits
it clicks several times walking to the furnace, and clicks several times walking back, im just maybe suggesting a camera turn and left clicking the furnace right from the bank and vice versa
Not 100% sure that would be viable due to current logic structuring. I am however working on reducing amount of clicks each direction

If i had only supported Edgeville, clicking furnace/bank would work, but since it supports other, i would have to completely re-structure the logic for that to work

quick crafter does the camera turn, yours is better in every way besides the camera turn, plus a free crafting bot is clutch, knowing that, use that scripting mind haha

Misfits
quick crafter does the camera turn, yours is better in every way besides the camera turn, plus a free crafting bot is clutch, knowing that, use that scripting mind haha
ROFL I will implement the camera turning and see what can be done ;)
will most likely go into queue later tonight or tomorrow

ty friend, i have many hours required for crafting and id like this to work to its potential, emphasis on the ty

wonderful, it mis clicks sometimes, but so do humans, and the only real problem is that during the crafting it re clicks the furnace and makes more amulets (in my case) it shouldnt reclick it and just let it finish, i will still be using this for hours so ill let you know if any further issues occur

Misfits
wonderful, it mis clicks sometimes, but so do humans, and the only real problem is that during the crafting it re clicks the furnace and makes more amulets (in my case) it shouldnt reclick it and just let it finish, i will still be using this for hours so ill let you know if any further issues occur
i know it shouldn't, which is why it annoys me that it does, when i test locally it never happens, and i don't want to make delays to long, cause it would make it too slow

some issues, and it got stuck behind the bank and clicked something for a long time, and my chatbox was full of "you cant reach that"

very promising tho =)

Attachments

• 20180402182708_Regal Crafting.txt
    108.5 KB · Views: 1
Misfits
gotta love clouse, as for it trying to re-click furnace, it will be resolved, I'm gonna have to change its delay method

Update in queue (not versioned) which should fix the re-click issue. if i don't post on here as soon as it updates, look for my herblore bot release (same queue)

so basically its not your fault haha

seems to get stuck some times

Attachments

• 20180406145802_Regal Crafting.txt
    225.9 KB · Views: 1
Im trying to make green dhide bodies, it gets the stuff out the bank and clicks on the leathers but it wont click to make the bodies, does anyone know why?

Misfits
I have attached the logs, it just opens the interface but doesnt click on the body to make them.
hmm.. ill have to double check the spelling.. I am already working on a rather large update... altho may take up to a week to get pushed since party is on vacation

** EDIT ** Appears that the name used for crafting changed in recent osrs update

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.