Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Crafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superior All Knowing Person!
Just started using this today.

- Jewelry
- Gold
- Bracelets
- Edgeville

Although this is working it's painfully obvious it's a bot.

There is a lot of random walking/running that isn't needed along with short pauses in between clicking or the next step. This happens in both direction, bank > furnace and furnace > bank.

I want to keep using this but with how badly it looks like a bot I'm afraid to continue.

I used it all the way to 80 crafting, despite looking like a bot, it's aite.
Just keep your public on, so you can see if people have written "bot?" overnight X)

Seems to get stuck here
0db31d446548fc1884ca0877af098a20.png

Misfits
Will look into all said issues when i am able to. Posting log files with reports will make it easier for me to see what is causing said issues

Im currently trying to craft jade rings with this in edgeville, however it runs fine until it clicks on the furnace and needs to select all. It currently is just hovering over the make ring option.

Best crafting bot I used back in the days, does it still work? o.o

Hello Dark Sage,

When the bot is trying to make snakeskin chaps it will click on the needle first then on the snakeskins. But instead of clicking on make snakeskin chaps, it clicks on the needle again and just stand there.

Please quote me when fixed and as always, thanks for your hardwork Sage :3

Misfits
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

so I'm using this right now to make sapphire rings at edgeville, it banks very well, but its walking is extremely bot like as it walks to weird places to the bank and to the furnace, while it is smithing, it keeps putting the bar on the furnace after it started crafting. My attempt to help, just make it left click the furnace, as an update made it so you don't have to use a bar on it anymore. Just fix the walking/repeated bar use on furnace after it already started crafting, and this will be my Ironman's best friend. Not trying to be a douche, just trying to help =)

this might help

Attachments

• 03-12 11-40-13 - Regal Crafting.txt
    59.7 KB · Views: 2
Misfits
so I'm using this right now to make sapphire rings at edgeville, it banks very well, but its walking is extremely bot like as it walks to weird places to the bank and to the furnace, while it is smithing, it keeps putting the bar on the furnace after it started crafting. My attempt to help, just make it left click the furnace, as an update made it so you don't have to use a bar on it anymore. Just fix the walking/repeated bar use on furnace after it already started crafting, and this will be my Ironman's best friend. Not trying to be a douche, just trying to help =)

this might help
The walking is an issue I'm constantly working on. I have used every form of pathing offered in RM Api, with similar results. I have started working on making a predefined path with some variations to keep it from being exactly same everytime. The re-clicking will be looked into, once I find cause I will implement a fix. Thank you for the furnace info, I was unaware of that change. Will keep update as progress is made

Status
Not open for further replies.