Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Crafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misfits
Seems to affect other crafting bots too like hyperion's.
It seems to be a clouse related issue, I ran into the issue myself but would only take 2 tries to get right selection... seems to be related to last update imo

The moving around is super obvious that its a bot. Ive only used this in edgeville for 3 minutes, but it always walks past the furnace and then back before it uses it.

Misfits
The moving around is super obvious that its a bot. Ive only used this in edgeville for 3 minutes, but it always walks past the furnace and then back before it uses it.

That is the web pathing... the area it is designated to walk to is 3x3 area in front of the furnace. Clouse causes variation in clicking, which is what causes this

easily triggered ✌
That is the web pathing... the area it is designated to walk to is 3x3 area in front of the furnace. Clouse causes variation in clicking, which is what causes this
Change web to coordinate from area

Misfits
Ah , i just remember this has always been a bug with the web when it comes to that area
Yeah, i have noticed that there has been issues there since i started using edgeville, even with furnace interactions, but i have managed to reduce the issues with the furnace itself, now i just got to get pathing worked out

Yeah I've been having issues with it not always clicking on the furnace, also for some reason it always tends to click on Row 2 Col 3, and if I leveled up and it tries to click (in edgeville) it always just tries to wear the bracelet instead.

Misfits
Yeah I've been having issues with it not always clicking on the furnace, also for some reason it always tends to click on Row 2 Col 3, and if I leveled up and it tries to click (in edgeville) it always just tries to wear the bracelet instead.

please clarify the issue... Row 2 Col 3 of what exactly? and what is it trying to do when it equips the bracelet?

Row 2 Col 3 of the inventory, It clicks on that item when it tries to "use" on the furnace, but sometimes that gold bar is already a bracelet so it tries to click the bracelet instead of clicking a gold bar.

Misfits
Row 2 Col 3 of the inventory, It clicks on that item when it tries to "use" on the furnace, but sometimes that gold bar is already a bracelet so it tries to click the bracelet instead of clicking a gold bar.
ahhhh okay, i'll have to adjust that, it's due to caching the bar location..

** UPDATE IN QUEUE **
couple minor adjustments, mainly toward pathing to furnace, and with the misclicking after lvl up

hey man, any chance you can make Al Kharid banking and crafting not looks so weird. its kinda obvious that im botting

Hello! The uhm, menu for crafting dhide bodies isnt working. Sits idly as soon as you use the needle on the leather!

Just started using this today.

- Jewelry
- Gold
- Bracelets
- Edgeville

Although this is working it's painfully obvious it's a bot.

There is a lot of random walking/running that isn't needed along with short pauses in between clicking or the next step. This happens in both direction, bank > furnace and furnace > bank.

I want to keep using this but with how badly it looks like a bot I'm afraid to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.