Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Crafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misfits
So, one issue, when the bot is smelting my rings, the bot keeps on using the bar on the furnace, even though it is already smelting.
Also, would be cool if the bot auto logged out when the resources are finished, instead of opening bank and closing it repeatedly. Thanks!
Queued for removal

Hi mate any chance of having a look at when crafting d'hide body's it doesn't click on the bodies.Apart from that i have no other problems with this bot :)

Hi mate any chance of having a look at when crafting d'hide body's it doesn't click on the bodies.Apart from that i have no other problems with this bot :)
The author isn't working on this bot anymore "RUN AT OWN RISK.. PENDING REMOVAL"

Noticeably F.A.T.
The author isn't working on this bot anymore "RUN AT OWN RISK.. PENDING REMOVAL"
I did 1-64 in one run no issues. the bot is fine. I'm friends with the dev. Hes just MIA at the moment. All of his bots will be updated when he is back.

Bot works almost perfectly. Ran it from the second i could start gold ammys till lvl 58 without any hiccups. Only change i'd suggest (if possible to implement) is turning off run energy when running to the furnace with full gold bars and turning it on when running back to bank (as you weight a lot less and can run for longer)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18 KB · Views: 5
Crafting bracelets in Edgeville

Had to stop using this bot for jewelry in Edgeville because the of the amount miss clicks.
Constantly clicking across river near the fairy ring, getting stuck in a loop running behind the furnace or near it, trying to use jewelry on the tree's behind the furnace, ect.

Edgeville location needs to be fixed - keeps withdrawing random items from the bank and does not do anything else; Al Kharid works like a charm, even better than before if i might add. Great work (y)

Misfits
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.