1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Arbiter, Apr 17, 2016.

1. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

What are your computer specs?

As far as I know, there is no way to minimise the client to task tray or put it in a "low power" mode where it will use less CPU/RAM.

2. Imfamouslab

Processor: Intel i5-4210U CPU 2.40GHz
    4 GB of Ram
    64x OS Windows 8.1
    That's all I could find about it (Its a touchscreen laptop)

3. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Try using a different bot to get a hint as to whether it is a bot or client issue.

4. hegsy

I have the same laptop, I can only run one bot

Trust me they suck. they U stands for ultra low the it will struggle with most games including java etc

5. Party

Party Client Developer

EDIT: nvm didn't read further comments

6. joshiii

none of the bots are working, ive uninstalled it, and re installed it. it comes up with "UNHANDLES ERROR OCCURED"

7. mariogp

Thank you very much! I am getting Maxis Woodcutter to work for me new f2p quite well! It's very human like how it pauses for a bit and rotates the camera in very human like ways!

8. joshiii

i was thinking of botting on my main account. what are the chances of getting caught with specter out now? :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 18, 2016 ---
    what logs do u cut and do u cut for money?

9. Party

Party Client Developer

You have to consider two things:
    1. It now uses the official RS client, which should decrease banrate.
    2. Few bots are running at full functionality which means bugs are likely. This makes you look less human and more open to a ban.

Overall, I'd say banrates should be right down but as with every bot, the risk is always there.

10. Liam9291

Even when I minimise the client it still seems to take control of my steam overlay*?

By control I mean stop me from typing etc

11. muDrlantik

Really good job, appreciate your work guys!

12. mariogp

So far with the noob f2p noob I made last night, I have powercoped using maxis woodcutter to level 31 wc! Some nice dude hooked me up with 50k so i got every type of f2p axe. I'm taking a break to legit kill some gobs to get my combat level up now, but when i bot again later this evening I will being starting to powerchop willows with my addy axe till about 65 with rune axe. Then it's off to yews! Wish me luck and cheers to this great new client, much appreciation for this amazing bot!

13. joshiii

my maxifighter bot isnt working, saying that this bot doesnt have an interface
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 18, 2016 ---
    IVE run out of 'instances'. does that mean i can only use the bot twice a month? any more than that and i have too pay?

14. Party

Party Client Developer

Means you didn't exit the previous clients properly - you cannot have more than 2 instances open at once if you are not a supporter.

Check your task manager and make sure all of the RuneMate/Java processes are closed and re-open from scratch.

Bot not having an interface is a bot specific issue and should be reported on the appropriate bot discussion thread.

15. ichaseexp

idk whats happening, if its client or scripts bots .... everything is buggy and not smooth as was before .. idk if its the authors or client. I'm running circles on these forums

16. Party

Party Client Developer

As has already been said, if you tell us what the problem is we can direct you to the right place. But you have to tell us exactly what the issue is or we can't help.

17. fdezfrancisco

My client wont give me the option to run the bot, it just wont let me start it. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the RuneMate but it still wont launch any bots. Any ideas what am i doing wrong? It wont even give me the option to start the instance even though it launches the rs3 client.

18. Salvation

Salvation First Bot Author

Does this also mean zero downtime after regular RuneScape updates? Wouldn't it even be possible to reload the client and simply continue the script bot after an update?

YubiBotter likes this.
  19. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Partyshanked Mine is the same way, hopefully my explanation will better help. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. When I load up spectre, it comes up with a green circle spinning in the middle (and I've let it spin for hours, doesn't do anything). Sometimes I press "add instance" on the bottom left of the client, but most of the time it doesn't respond. When it does respond, under the bot category, none of my bots show up - yet on the left side of the screen when the spectre client starts up it shows about 5-6 of the bots I have added. I've tried refreshing my bot-list on the left side of the screen only to have half of them disappear and not show back up. Apart from that, a lot of the bots that I have added don't show up on the client at all - not on the left side of the screen, and not when I try to start an instance. Spectre does fine with loading OSRS clients from my computer, and does fine with connecting to them and choosing the correct account; but it won't find any bots when trying to start a new instance.

fdezfrancisco likes this.
  20. fdezfrancisco

thats what im trying to say, but with RS3