1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Arbiter, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

To everyone who claims the client doesn't work you're wrong, unless you're running OSX. If you're on linux then you might be running an unsupported distro of linux. If not or you're running windows you may need to uninstall runemate and reinstall it with the corresponding installer. If it's certain bots that are not working for you please post on the corresponding bot thread.

And to those that mentioned the bot not having an interface, that just means that the bot you're running doesn't have a JFX interface. So there are a few reasons for this. The bot doesn't require an interface (Doesn't need you to choose any settings), the bot author hasn't yet converted their swing interface to JFX (the swing interface should open in a separate window, if it doesn't the bot author needs to fix the bot) or they have written a JFX interface but haven't loaded it properly (again, bot author needs to fix it).

2. Party

Party Client Developer

Especially considering many botters use multiple different clients.If one client doesn't have a particular script bot they need, they'll jump to another.

3. cooka

i dont like how you have to add an acc

#63 cooka, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  4. aleksiz

Hey. When i try to start my bot it only says please wait and it does not open it i need help asap. Thanks

5. lucifer667

I botted for only 4 hours. And it was woodcutting in a secluded area

No, I didn't. I waited for Spectre. And really? But how do you know that?

6. Evuls

I've been running multiple bots on the same IP since spectre released, same computer, same skill, same location, all woodcutting, currently they've been going 7 hours in this instance each and I still haven't even had a hiccup. Maybe you're just unlucky or maybe there is some other issue you had, regardless, putting that much gold on an account you were going to bot on was kind of a bad choice if you were worried about losing it.

7. Party

Party Client Developer

Why? RM encrypts all password data you send to it.

Years and years of experience, with a touch of common sense. If they banned people the second they detected them, you'd know exactly what triggered the ban and how to work around the system. Plus, mass-bans create hysteria, which works well for Jagex.

Evuls likes this.
  8. lucifer667

Dang, very nice, you've been botting at West varrock oaks? And how much have you made so far altogether? I'm doing the same thing rn, started last night right after I lost the 30m account and made about 7m back in oaks hahah

That actually makes sense, thanks for the heads up, but yeah it's my fault, it's not the 30m I'm really worried about, I just wanted the client to run more than 4 hours at least without me getting a ban lol, but I've been going on multiple accounts woodcutting just like the dude above and I haven't so I probably was just extremely unlucky

9. ichaseexp

Botting one acc rn, but says i'm using all my instances? Why am i having this issue?

10. lucifer667

If the client had an unsafe shutdown, then you have to wait up to 30 minutes for it to reset and then you can use 2 accounts again.

11. ichaseexp

Nvm figured out, restarted comp

12. Evuls

Yep. Just farming Oaks, I have no idea how you made 7m back in Oaks with them only being like 30 GP each and the instance limit being set to 2 for a non-supporter. How many are you running?

Pryvis likes this.
  13. Aidden

They specifically stated it themselves (jagex).

14. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Like @Partyshanked said, all account information is encrypted client-side before being sent to the server. Anyone with a semester of networking and Wireshark can verify that. If you still don't want to enter it just provide invalid credentials. Just keep in mind that you'll only be able to bot for 6 hours as Jagex will auto-log you out.
    What @Partyshanked said. Kinda been doing this for the better part of a decade. :p

15. boy9959

boy9959 The man who can

Im at college atm but where would i go to download spectre

16. Party

Party Client Developer

Having thought about it again, delaying bans also gives Jagex time to profile you, which enables them to develop their detection mechanisms to detect other botters.

Please tell me you're joking?

17. boy9959

boy9959 The man who can

Im affraid im not :( :( :( o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

18. Party

Party Client Developer

Download | RuneMate
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 19, 2016 ---

Also @Arbiter the homepage and download pages both need their images updated.

19. boy9959

boy9959 The man who can

Ahhhhh i thought it was an extension of the runemate client not just the actual client itself.

20. Aidden

Already told him the other day :p

ichaseexp likes this.