1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scheduled Maintenance - 04/17/2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Arbiter, Apr 16, 2016.

1. roger santos

Thing is i do have it :/ inside the "x86 program files" (idk how it is called in english but i mean the 32 bit programs folder) there's a jre folder. Is there a way to force the runemate to use it or something

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Yes, one way to do that is running spectre with a batch file that uses the 32bit

Code (Text):
    1. @echo off
    2. "%PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\Java\jre1.8.0_77\bin\java.exe" -jar "path/to/spectre.jar"
    3. pause
    Not sure about the native installers, but when you installed spectre with those it should run through 32bit.

roger santos likes this.
  3. roger santos

Oh yeah I never thought about running through a cmd window. It's working now! Thanks a lot (y)

Savior likes this.
  4. tommy bankss

upload_2016-4-17_20-50-47.png Looks good! when will it be available to play?

5. roflcopter19

Just installed the 32 bit version of RuneMate (the 64 bit version asked about java) and works / looks amazing. Thank you RuneMate team for this fantastic update.

6. jackwilton

There still updating and maintaining it so thats probably why the trial thing pops up

7. docklock

failed to bind to virtual machine because of a AgentinitlalizationExceptio. help

8. jackwilton

close the rs3 client and then run a bot and run the client from that page works for me..

9. pedrorafaeln

Searched for and identified 0 game frames in 603

Does this mean that the bot is not finding the client ? Its looking like it is

10. docklock

not work =*(

11. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

"SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS"

I'm no programmer, but when that is appearing it is safe to assume everything is not at 100% yet - Wait until it has finished :)

Jhinn likes this.
  12. docklock

13. American Express

I guess the only question I have for the bot authors and staff who have been working on Spectre is:

How safe will the client be initially?

I am aware that when things are released to the public, there are often bugs that come up which were previously undiscovered. I've seen the odd post in the development thread by bot authors stating there have been 0 bans during the development phase, but once it is released to the public, is it better to wait a week or two to make sure everything works smoothly before botting?

14. RSMasterGuard

@kazemanie i have been botting non stop on the new client since release and no bans

15. Davidkomat

how you make it work mine pops an io error

16. RSMasterGuard

use the help forum and look for people that have the same problems that you are having and look at what fixed them then work through everything, you will get it working faster then you expect.

17. mariogp

Spectre is running great! Thank you for this great bot! It's fun to bot again!

18. American Express

MIGHT WANT TO REMOVE YOUR VISIBLE ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESSES FROM YOUR SCREENSHOT.

Those are the email addresses associated with your Runescape account = Ban incoming if Jagex find it :)

19. snoipa

barbarian village trout fishing and baxtorian falls leaping trout fishing. When there are two fishing spots on top of each other the bot continuously clicks on the same fishing spot and says "looking for new fishing spot" or when there are two fishing spots too close together it clicks back and forth consistently between two fishing spots making your character "spaz" out and move between two spots

20. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Wrong thread. Please post on the corresponding bot thread.