1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I read about this clients antiban features?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Zyzz, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Party

Party Client Developer

Poorly written bots and poor human nature are the leading cause of banned accounts.

Wet Rag likes this.
  2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Yet I have authors arguing with me that clouse handles all antibans

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Lol who

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

SB the other day

5. auxi

If you are referring to me, I said that Clouse and the api has builtin delays.

6. Zyzz

Why not have a community standard for the bots then? So the user knows what kind of quality bot they're getting? As far as I can tell premium bots isn't a guarantee for quality code, is it? I feel like a blind dick in space picking out bots right now. Unless I'm missing something (Likely) :p

#26 Zyzz, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  7. Party

Party Client Developer

RuneMate has always been a bit of an educational sand-box so there's plenty of newer folk trying their hand at programming. Premium may not be a a direct indicator of quality, but brand usually is, and the reviews section should help you weed out the ones that don't work as well.

8. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Premi
    ri

9. Firefoxes

If you'll standartize the code, you'll help jagex to detect those standarts. You can't make 100% safe bot untill you know for sure what detection methods are they using. By the way, their detection system also has false positives, at least i've heard about it. So legit players could be banned as well at certain circumstances.
    I've written 5 bots so far, and 4 of them i've never had a ban, nor complaints from users of being banned. And with 5th bot i've received perma ban over night. I was trying to find out what triggered the ban, but it is almost impossible until you have tons of 100% clean proxies and tons of free time to experiment. I don't have both :(

10. Tbagstealer

What script bot got you perma-banned overnight if you don't mind me asking after all this time? I just wrote a very basic script bot but I honestly have no idea what would constitute a ban of that sort.

11. wede333

coming in with the thicc bump

S Q U R E L likes this.
  12. Tbagstealer

Forum search anti-ban srry fam

13. Firefoxes

It was simple plankmaker. Take logs from east warrock bank - go to sawmill - exchange logs to planks - teleport to Varrock - go to bank - repeat.
    The less bot repetitive - the less chances to get banned from my experience.

14. Tbagstealer

Do you think it was the pathing api you were using? or was it too robotic in other parts

15. Firefoxes

I think its repetitive nature of the bot. I'm using same pathing and "robotic" actions in another bots and they are fine - they're more complicated, doing more things etc and not so repetitive.