1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:34 PM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:34 PM
    1. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      If I Upgrade to sponsor/supporter with runelite do I still have to pay you $0.07 an hour for your script? Or any other scripts?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        If I subscribe to your OnlyFans do I still have to pay you $0.07 an hour for your script? Or any other scripts?
        Dec 8, 2020
      2. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        If you subscribe to my onlyfans i will make you famous. You will be a guest for some action ;)
        Dec 10, 2020
    2. kwin10
      kwin10
      If I Upgrade to sponsor/supporter with runemate do I still have to pay you $0.07 an hour for your script? Or any other scripts?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        haha
        Dec 8, 2020
        OSRS CDANCER and CuppaJava like this.
      2. kwin10
        kwin10
        Dec 8, 2020
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Yes, credits for premium bots and sponsor/supporter status are two totally separate things. Sponsor/supporter status money goes to RuneMate/admins whereas (the majority of) premium credits go to bot authors directly.
        Dec 8, 2020
    3. tjuniorb
      tjuniorb
      The best bots available! If you haven’t made a bot for the activity I want to do I don’t bot it lol, just want to say thank you for your great work! Legend
      1. Stickyyyy and CuppaJava like this.
    4. Stickyyyy
      Stickyyyy
      There used to be a good angler bot on the store but it's gone now and I imagine it'd be super easy to script.
      Would be awesome to have my RuneMate filled with Cuppa scripts.

I feel like an angler, and karambwan bot would be pretty popular though. Looking through the other fishing ones I can't seem to find anything with good reviews that has these available.

Keep makin quality my brah
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Stickyyyy
        Stickyyyy
        also judging by reviews it looks like it's been a few updates since snuff has done anything for the regal thieving and they're copping a few bans. Last update Feb this year. It looks like it's up to Cuppa and Aidden to restore order to the Runemate world
        Dec 7, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
    5. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      All known bugs in Cuppa MotherlodeMine & AgilityAIO have been fixed. MinerAIO has large anti-pattern decision making improvements.
    6. dhead1338
      dhead1338
      Thanks for all the scripts Cuppa ! Appreciate the quality of them.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    7. Run3Scape
      Run3Scape
      Hey I noticed when using Last Recall, it clicks the seed pod almost instantly after performing a task (ZMI for example). Is there anyway to delay it by 500ms? Much appreciated, your bots are awesome.
    8. Maskofthefather
      Maskofthefather
      there is room for a puro puro bot if so id use tf outta that!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        Correct :)
        Nov 26, 2020
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        So far i've only really gathered data so still all the functionality to work on. Won't be ready for a while.
        Nov 26, 2020
        ArrancaRabo likes this.
      4. Maskofthefather
        Maskofthefather
        will be waiting for the release eagerly
        Nov 27, 2020
        ArrancaRabo likes this.
    9. amour
      amour
      There's market space for a Cuppa Crafter, even if it was just a simple gems/d'hide leathers one..
      The only two available haven't been updated in 6mo+, one of the authors is no longer active. Just throwing it out there!
      1. CuppaJava and MrBlazinHerbs like this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I appreciate the idea :) But doesn't Hexist Crafting work well? It looks like it has nothing but good reviews, and Gengsta is still active (I think)
        Nov 23, 2020
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
    10. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa Herbiboar has been fixed and should be working again :)
    11. ilovecoffeealot
      ilovecoffeealot
      Hey, can you make the Cuppa Lastrecaller with karambwan fish. Uses seed pod and last recall and just banks. Ignoring the fish bait and karambwan vessel. That would be sick. Thank you!
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey, sorry I almost forgot to reply to this. I could add it, but you are also able to add these manually. It would just be performing action "Fish" at "Fishing spot" with keeping items "Karambwan vessel" and "Raw karambwanji", 1 of each. Stackable items like karambwanji and feathers are coded in a way that putting 1 will work.

But yeah I'll also add a preset in next update
        Nov 13, 2020
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I've added this as a preset, let me know if you have any issue :)
        Nov 15, 2020
    12. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      PSA: If the bot is not world hopping, try clearing your OSRS cache. I had to do this on both my PCs today, might be due to a game update.
    13. Beastlonely
      Beastlonely
      Hello, I would like to know if there is a method to make the Runemate click a little faster, I am using cuppa chinchompas (Beta) But it takes a long time to reach its destination Therefore, the doll dies in the middle because the Monsters Attack while stands still thinking of giving another click

(Black Chinchompas)
    14. ImprisonedCows
      ImprisonedCows
      Oh okay, I just gave it to derk lol
    15. ImprisonedCows
      ImprisonedCows
      Hey in all seriousness, I wanted to transfer the remaining $3.69 to you but it's not allowing me to do so, since that money is no longer useful to me on this site.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Yeah unfortunately bot author++'s aren't allowed to accept transfers. I do appreciate the thought anyway though.
        Nov 10, 2020
    16. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa LastRecaller has been released! Using Last Recall & teleport (Royal Seed Pod currently), it can mine, chop, and do any custom task!
      1. Swych likes this.
    17. OSRS CDANCER
      OSRS CDANCER
      Hey cuz, really impressed by your level of depth in detail on your bots, keep up the good work my man. Can I request an aerial fishing bot, as there isn't much of a reliable bot out there for it
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        whats wrong with mine?
        Nov 9, 2020
        Stickyyyy and CuppaJava like this.
      3. OSRS CDANCER
        OSRS CDANCER
        @Defeat3d my bad dude, yours is great. I didn't realise at the time of post that you had such a fine aerial. I was stuck on Fabreeze slow ass one.
        Dec 3, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
    18. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Thicc update to Cuppa MotherlodeMine. Fixed all known bugs, improved ore vein decision making logic, smarter at mining rockfalls & more.
      1. Sketchii likes this.
    19. GGlennnn
      GGlennnn
      Hello, you answered my question at the miningbot. do you know when the updates will come?
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        You probably saw already but it's out now :)
        Nov 8, 2020
        GGlennnn likes this.
    20. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Updated ALL my bots that worldhop to work with Trailblazer worlds! Any bot started in a Trailblazer world will only hop within Trailblazer!
      1. GGlennnn, Swych and Teifun2 like this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]