1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:11 AM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:11 AM
    1. dropshipmab
      dropshipmab
      hey bro, I love all the bots you've created. Can you make a runecrafting (abyss) bot plz?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Honestly Abyss RCing isn't really in my plans at the moment. It looks like RobinPC has Prime Abyss Runecrafting though?
        Feb 20, 2021
        dropshipmab likes this.
      2. dropshipmab
        dropshipmab
        I tried the Prime Abyss but you need to babysit it all the time. Otherwise, you think of Ourania RC bot? I couldn't find any decent bot to train Runecrafting
        Feb 24, 2021
    2. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Added Prifddinas agility course to Cuppa AgilityAIO pls clap
      1. storm93 likes this.
      2. Swych
        Swych
        only thing i clap is cheeks can i get an amen
        Feb 19, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        a men
        Feb 19, 2021
    3. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Btw Cuppa Pickpocket fully supports Master farmer, Ardy knights, Elves, etc and is only 2 cents for now lol pls clap
      1. Driftson
        Driftson
        Clap em cheeks boi
        Feb 18, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
    4. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Updated all my bots with persistent settings. Now if you run the bot, close Runemate, and open it later, it'll default to last used settings
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        If you notice any issues, please let me know.
        Feb 3, 2021
    5. Jovanovitz123
      Jovanovitz123
      I know you mentioned not wanting to make more bots, but you have the best scripts 100%, & the rest of the agility bots are absolutely pathetic.. can you make a basic one, with just maybe canifis and seers village, with the teleport from kandarin diaries? You’re the best scripter on this site, regardless please keep up the good work. You’re a lifesaver.
      1. CuppaJava
        Feb 3, 2021
        Jovanovitz123 likes this.
    6. Jovanovitz123
      Jovanovitz123
      I wanted to send a message, so people didn’t take this as a negative review (great bot)
      The herbiboar bot mis clicks a considerable amount & is a little slow/gets stuck in one spot specifically.. can this be updated? Regardless this bot has been fantastic and I got the pet!! The big thing is the miss-clicks
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I'll look into it when I've got more time, the Herbiboar issues are really random so I'm not certain what's causing them. If it happens at a specific location every time, could you pm me a screenshot of the objects it gets stuck at?

But you're right the herbi isn't really flawless right now.
        Feb 3, 2021
    7. Jovanovitz123
      Jovanovitz123
      Can you make a giant mole bot? I’d love you forever.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        @RobinPC rip, yeah I noticed a while ago that it was low on the botstore when sorting by usage, I was actually really surprised by that. Guess it's just kinda niche.
        Feb 3, 2021
      3. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Yeah also RuneMate is not what it used to be. :)
        Feb 3, 2021
      4. Swych
        Swych
        It's great for Mining...
        Feb 3, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
    8. hounder
      hounder
      Can you make quest scripts
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I've been considering making a questing bot for a while, but it might not happen as I'm kinda trying to wind down on new bots. And a quest bot would be a lot of work :P

Dark sage mentioned he's considering making one though, not certain
        Feb 1, 2021
        Dark sage likes this.
      2. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        definitely right about being allot of work
        Feb 1, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
    9. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Lots of updates: Released Cuppa StallThief, new features in Pickpocket, fixed minor bug in Cuppa Miner, added tiara support to F2P Runecraft
      1. Shwoopy and Driftson like this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        And more lol
        Jan 23, 2021
    10. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Just btw, there's currently a small bug in Cuppa Miner's pathing. It may have trouble pathing to rocks offscreen. Will be fixed next update.
    11. MonsterMadness
      MonsterMadness
      Thank you for keeping your bots updated. i want to give you a +1 vouch for updating your bots at a regular basis.
      1. Jovanovitz123 and CuppaJava like this.
      2. CuppaJava
        Jan 18, 2021
    12. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Pushed a big update to Cuppa Pickpocket [BETA], to be released soon. Also working on a Stall Thiever now, by popular request :)
      1. dhead1338 and Driftson like this.
    13. ctb1991
      ctb1991
      Hello, unsure how you send a direct message.
      just wondering what bots you have in the making?
      do yo u know anyone that has a Zalcano bot in the making?

thank you
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I've slowed down development a bit lately, but I'm mostly working on the pickpocketing/thieving bot at the moment.

I don't really have any plans to make a Zalcano bot, not sure if anyone else is.
        Jan 7, 2021
      3. ctb1991
        ctb1991
        no problem, I have used all your bots at one point or another there great.
        using the Cuppa pickpocketing now, works great.
        only issue I found is jugs of wine, is under wine and doesn't work as a food source.
        Jan 7, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
    14. MonsterMadness
      MonsterMadness
      Hey, you have a discord channel?:)
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I don't have my own server, but I do have discord. You can @ me on the runemate server (or pm me there if you'd like) :)
        Jan 6, 2021
    15. sturgisthedog
      sturgisthedog
      Motherload Mining bot got me perm banned in 6 hrs. not sweet at all. first time I got in trouble just surprised it was a perm ban right off the bat.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        @sturgisthedog it's really pretty random tbh. My personal theory is that you're more likely to get a perm right away if it's:
        - a newish account
        - an old account that hasn't been played on much lately
        - an account without a lot of quests etc
        - you bot long sessions and/or without breaks

But yeah there's a lot of luck involved unfortunately. Getting banned is always a possibility.
        Jan 3, 2021
      3. Stickyyyy
        Stickyyyy
        I believe that if you have over 30 days play time (actual logged in ingame) you get a warning of a 48 hour ban. Then a perm ban if caught again. So yeah fresh accounts is especially dangerous. And anything that is a shit slow grind will be monitored moreso. I'd go at motherlode for a max 2 hours on any account... For a bankstander bot that fletches or crafts though I'd go up to 4ish.
        Jan 4, 2021
      4. Stickyyyy
        Stickyyyy
        That being said I clocked up 9m-24m fishing xp at anglerfish doing 4-6 hour sessions a few times a day - This is think is due to the botwatchers focusing more on low level skilling methods because y'know, who would bot a high level main. So things like prif skilling etc might not be watched as much because its for end game shit (purely my speculation)
        Jan 4, 2021
    16. ahreneDoesElders
      ahreneDoesElders
      After about 4 hours of decent red chinning bot kinda just gets lazy and forgets what its doing the cuppa chinchompas (BETA)
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. ahreneDoesElders
        ahreneDoesElders
        PM has been sent with logs :D
        Dec 28, 2020
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Thank you for the feedback and logs :) Yeah there's a few things in Cuppa Chinchompas that need to be finalized still, I just haven't looked at the bot in a while.

Will look into it again soon :)
        Dec 29, 2020
        ahreneDoesElders likes this.
    17. PRODIIIGY
      PRODIIIGY
      agility bot got me perm banned within 6 hours :(
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        :| I'm both surprised and sorry to hear it dude. Like I mentioned, there's always the risk, which is why I told you I usually bot 1-2 hours at a time (especially doing something like agility). Did you use the standard breaking settings? Was it seers village?

Either way, I am sorry, but there's always that risk.
        Dec 26, 2020
      2. PRODIIIGY
        PRODIIIGY
        it was at pollivneach and i didnt use standard settings i used my own... all good man it happens. ill just wait a few months and jagex will unban the acc through appeal.
        Dec 26, 2020
    18. PRODIIIGY
      PRODIIIGY
      hey was wondering how your agility bot worked before i purchased it, how can i pm you?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        You can just use the lite version if you'd like to see how it works first :) All my bots have free versions (for an hour per week).

But yeah, feel free to PM me if you'd like.
        Dec 26, 2020
      2. PRODIIIGY
        PRODIIIGY
        idk how to pm you can you message me please?
        Dec 26, 2020
    19. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      A bit delayed, but if any bots are acting weird after last game update, clear your OSRS cache. This fixed various bots for multiple users.
      1. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        Thanks to whoever just cleared their cache, it fixed all my bots and my cousin's too.
        Dec 15, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
    20. OSRS CDANCER
      OSRS CDANCER
      Hey mate snuffs thieving bot isnt working properly anymore, would you be able to make a simple cake stall, option to drop bread and/or choc slice, and bank cakes please?
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I'll take a look into it, no promises though :p
        Dec 10, 2020
        ctb1991 and OSRS CDANCER like this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord