1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Apr 23, 2024 at 8:01 PM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024

CuppaJava was last seen:
Apr 23, 2024 at 8:01 PM
    1. ctb1991
      ctb1991
      Hello, unsure how you send a direct message.
      just wondering what bots you have in the making?
      do yo u know anyone that has a Zalcano bot in the making?

thank you
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I've slowed down development a bit lately, but I'm mostly working on the pickpocketing/thieving bot at the moment.

I don't really have any plans to make a Zalcano bot, not sure if anyone else is.
        Jan 7, 2021
      3. ctb1991
        ctb1991
        no problem, I have used all your bots at one point or another there great.
        using the Cuppa pickpocketing now, works great.
        only issue I found is jugs of wine, is under wine and doesn't work as a food source.
        Jan 7, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
    2. MonsterMadness
      MonsterMadness
      Hey, you have a discord channel?:)
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I don't have my own server, but I do have discord. You can @ me on the runemate server (or pm me there if you'd like) :)
        Jan 6, 2021
    3. sturgisthedog
      sturgisthedog
      Motherload Mining bot got me perm banned in 6 hrs. not sweet at all. first time I got in trouble just surprised it was a perm ban right off the bat.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        @sturgisthedog it's really pretty random tbh. My personal theory is that you're more likely to get a perm right away if it's:
        - a newish account
        - an old account that hasn't been played on much lately
        - an account without a lot of quests etc
        - you bot long sessions and/or without breaks

But yeah there's a lot of luck involved unfortunately. Getting banned is always a possibility.
        Jan 3, 2021
      3. Stickyyyy
        Stickyyyy
        I believe that if you have over 30 days play time (actual logged in ingame) you get a warning of a 48 hour ban. Then a perm ban if caught again. So yeah fresh accounts is especially dangerous. And anything that is a shit slow grind will be monitored moreso. I'd go at motherlode for a max 2 hours on any account... For a bankstander bot that fletches or crafts though I'd go up to 4ish.
        Jan 4, 2021
      4. Stickyyyy
        Stickyyyy
        That being said I clocked up 9m-24m fishing xp at anglerfish doing 4-6 hour sessions a few times a day - This is think is due to the botwatchers focusing more on low level skilling methods because y'know, who would bot a high level main. So things like prif skilling etc might not be watched as much because its for end game shit (purely my speculation)
        Jan 4, 2021
    4. ahreneDoesElders
      ahreneDoesElders
      After about 4 hours of decent red chinning bot kinda just gets lazy and forgets what its doing the cuppa chinchompas (BETA)
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. ahreneDoesElders
        ahreneDoesElders
        PM has been sent with logs :D
        Dec 28, 2020
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Thank you for the feedback and logs :) Yeah there's a few things in Cuppa Chinchompas that need to be finalized still, I just haven't looked at the bot in a while.

Will look into it again soon :)
        Dec 29, 2020
        ahreneDoesElders likes this.
    5. PRODIIIGY
      PRODIIIGY
      agility bot got me perm banned within 6 hours :(
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        :| I'm both surprised and sorry to hear it dude. Like I mentioned, there's always the risk, which is why I told you I usually bot 1-2 hours at a time (especially doing something like agility). Did you use the standard breaking settings? Was it seers village?

Either way, I am sorry, but there's always that risk.
        Dec 26, 2020
      2. PRODIIIGY
        PRODIIIGY
        it was at pollivneach and i didnt use standard settings i used my own... all good man it happens. ill just wait a few months and jagex will unban the acc through appeal.
        Dec 26, 2020
    6. PRODIIIGY
      PRODIIIGY
      hey was wondering how your agility bot worked before i purchased it, how can i pm you?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        You can just use the lite version if you'd like to see how it works first :) All my bots have free versions (for an hour per week).

But yeah, feel free to PM me if you'd like.
        Dec 26, 2020
      2. PRODIIIGY
        PRODIIIGY
        idk how to pm you can you message me please?
        Dec 26, 2020
    7. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      A bit delayed, but if any bots are acting weird after last game update, clear your OSRS cache. This fixed various bots for multiple users.
      1. SlashnHax
        SlashnHax
        Thanks to whoever just cleared their cache, it fixed all my bots and my cousin's too.
        Dec 15, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
    8. OSRS CDANCER
      OSRS CDANCER
      Hey mate snuffs thieving bot isnt working properly anymore, would you be able to make a simple cake stall, option to drop bread and/or choc slice, and bank cakes please?
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I'll take a look into it, no promises though :p
        Dec 10, 2020
        ctb1991 and OSRS CDANCER like this.
    9. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      If I Upgrade to sponsor/supporter with runelite do I still have to pay you $0.07 an hour for your script? Or any other scripts?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        If I subscribe to your OnlyFans do I still have to pay you $0.07 an hour for your script? Or any other scripts?
        Dec 8, 2020
      2. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        If you subscribe to my onlyfans i will make you famous. You will be a guest for some action ;)
        Dec 10, 2020
    10. kwin10
      kwin10
      If I Upgrade to sponsor/supporter with runemate do I still have to pay you $0.07 an hour for your script? Or any other scripts?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        haha
        Dec 8, 2020
        OSRS CDANCER and CuppaJava like this.
      2. kwin10
        kwin10
        Dec 8, 2020
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Yes, credits for premium bots and sponsor/supporter status are two totally separate things. Sponsor/supporter status money goes to RuneMate/admins whereas (the majority of) premium credits go to bot authors directly.
        Dec 8, 2020
    11. tjuniorb
      tjuniorb
      The best bots available! If you haven’t made a bot for the activity I want to do I don’t bot it lol, just want to say thank you for your great work! Legend
      1. Stickyyyy and CuppaJava like this.
    12. Stickyyyy
      Stickyyyy
      There used to be a good angler bot on the store but it's gone now and I imagine it'd be super easy to script.
      Would be awesome to have my RuneMate filled with Cuppa scripts.

I feel like an angler, and karambwan bot would be pretty popular though. Looking through the other fishing ones I can't seem to find anything with good reviews that has these available.

Keep makin quality my brah
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Stickyyyy
        Stickyyyy
        also judging by reviews it looks like it's been a few updates since snuff has done anything for the regal thieving and they're copping a few bans. Last update Feb this year. It looks like it's up to Cuppa and Aidden to restore order to the Runemate world
        Dec 7, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
    13. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      All known bugs in Cuppa MotherlodeMine & AgilityAIO have been fixed. MinerAIO has large anti-pattern decision making improvements.
    14. dhead1338
      dhead1338
      Thanks for all the scripts Cuppa ! Appreciate the quality of them.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    15. Run3Scape
      Run3Scape
      Hey I noticed when using Last Recall, it clicks the seed pod almost instantly after performing a task (ZMI for example). Is there anyway to delay it by 500ms? Much appreciated, your bots are awesome.
    16. Maskofthefather
      Maskofthefather
      there is room for a puro puro bot if so id use tf outta that!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        Correct :)
        Nov 26, 2020
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        So far i've only really gathered data so still all the functionality to work on. Won't be ready for a while.
        Nov 26, 2020
        ArrancaRabo likes this.
      4. Maskofthefather
        Maskofthefather
        will be waiting for the release eagerly
        Nov 27, 2020
        ArrancaRabo likes this.
    17. amour
      amour
      There's market space for a Cuppa Crafter, even if it was just a simple gems/d'hide leathers one..
      The only two available haven't been updated in 6mo+, one of the authors is no longer active. Just throwing it out there!
      1. CuppaJava and MrBlazinHerbs like this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I appreciate the idea :) But doesn't Hexist Crafting work well? It looks like it has nothing but good reviews, and Gengsta is still active (I think)
        Nov 23, 2020
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
    18. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa Herbiboar has been fixed and should be working again :)
    19. ilovecoffeealot
      ilovecoffeealot
      Hey, can you make the Cuppa Lastrecaller with karambwan fish. Uses seed pod and last recall and just banks. Ignoring the fish bait and karambwan vessel. That would be sick. Thank you!
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey, sorry I almost forgot to reply to this. I could add it, but you are also able to add these manually. It would just be performing action "Fish" at "Fishing spot" with keeping items "Karambwan vessel" and "Raw karambwanji", 1 of each. Stackable items like karambwanji and feathers are coded in a way that putting 1 will work.

But yeah I'll also add a preset in next update
        Nov 13, 2020
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I've added this as a preset, let me know if you have any issue :)
        Nov 15, 2020
    20. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      PSA: If the bot is not world hopping, try clearing your OSRS cache. I had to do this on both my PCs today, might be due to a game update.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]