1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2024 at 2:02 AM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 2:02 AM
    1. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Runemate is currently still broken due to todays update, especially clicking inv items is inaccurate. Client devs should have it fixed soon.
    2. JstephensFTW
      JstephensFTW
      Love the GOTR script, W MANS
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    3. cxin666
      cxin666
      Hi Cuppa, as below also getting stuck with spamming colossal pouch even though its already full on GOTR. Lost out on 3 hours worth as only used for a minute or so each time before getting stuck and closing it :(
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Sorry for the late reply, just got home. Runemate is currently partially broken after today's game update. Specifically inventory functions are acting weird, including clicking items.

Hopefully admins will have it fixed soon, the best place to check more info would be the Runemate discord.
        Apr 21, 2022
    4. chenharryrn
      chenharryrn
      Hey Cuppa, the GoTR script gets stuck emptying rune pouches after this RS server update. Could you look into it please? Great script otherwise.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Sorry for the late reply, just got home. Runemate is currently partially broken after today's game update. Specifically inventory functions are acting weird, including clicking items.

Hopefully admins will have it fixed soon, the best place to check more info would be the Runemate discord.
        Apr 21, 2022
    5. dark1296
      dark1296
      Hey Cuppa - I had some issues with Runemate/OSRS client crashing right after starting up the Tempoross script. I used my lite version 1-hr limit earlier with no issues. Any way you can send back the 16 cents so I can run again once I resolve this crash issue? And as always, thanks for the most amazing fishing scripts out there!
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Sure, why not, sent :)

What's crashing exactly, the osrs game client or runemate? Any errors?

If it's the osrs game client closing/an error related to that, I'd recommend checking out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oQ5ec-HcdA

(Or it might be something else of course)
        Apr 17, 2022
      3. dark1296
        dark1296
        Thank you Cuppa! It was my OSRS client that kept crashing after initiating Tempoross. I'll check out that vid :) Thanks again for always providing fast feedback and for making quality products
        Apr 18, 2022
    6. Licht batch
      Licht batch
      yo yo lite temp is messing up for last hour it just afks in boat then WHEN it does move it just runs into fire. 3 games no points for any, im not complains here just thought id run it by you brotha. EDIT IGNORE THIS MY CPU NEEDED DRIVER UPDATE. GREAT SCRIPT
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Licht batch
        Apr 15, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Glad you got it working again :D
        Apr 15, 2022
    7. Jon Sams
      Jon Sams
      Will the paid version of Anglerfish bot be put up for use? I am in love with the script and miss it already :( 1 hour isn't enough Lol take my moneyyyy.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Apr 12, 2022
        Licht batch and Jon Sams like this.
    8. jstein104
      jstein104
      I left a review on your shopper script. I only use the preset shops, and I know making the save profile work for custom shops might be a bit of work, but I really just need it to save my break handler settings. You are the best.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey :)

Yeah, honestly I really should finally add saving settings to the shopper, I think it's my only bot that doesn't have it. Just hoped no one would notice :P

Not 100% sure if it'll be in the next update (adding stam pot support soon also) but I'll try to get saving out soonish.
        Apr 12, 2022
        jstein104 likes this.
    9. lewis20
      lewis20
      yo, you got a cooking bot or one u reccomend?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Yo yo, I don't have one but there's a few solid ones on the store. You can check out Dark Cooker, or Maxi Cooker, Apex. Quick Cook should also work alright if you're looking for a free one.
        Apr 3, 2022
        lewis20 likes this.
    10. ogkid350
      ogkid350
      how do i fix the issue with running guardian of thr rift hub cant be found. i deleted rm and clear caches
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Good news, I actually think I figured out the cause just now. Are you on a Mac?

Basically Macs apparently use different newline characters than Windows, so the bot was unable to read the HUD info on Mac.

Sorry for the confusion. But this will be fixed in the next bot update :)
        Apr 1, 2022
    11. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      After a total of 40+ hours of developing in the past 5 days, Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift is now in Beta! Too many updates to list here :peepo:
      1. MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Man i work so hard for the release of Cuppa scripts. <3
        Mar 31, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
    12. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Only 2 days after the minigame came out: Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift has been released (in Alpha)! Go get some Runecrafting XP!
      1. CuppaJava
    13. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      For solid, mid level thieving xp, check out the new Cuppa StealingArtefacts! Free for now :)
      1. MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
    14. lewis20
      lewis20
      do you have a blast furnace bot by any chance?
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Mar 13, 2022
        dahnae likes this.
    15. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Oh i gotta see that.. Flash me?
        Mar 6, 2022
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        You're gonna have to buy me dinner first
        Mar 6, 2022
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      5. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Whats a good dinner idea for that?
        Mar 7, 2022
    16. 9strength9
      9strength9
      question. have you update your thieving bot? i do not want to get banned
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I update my bots pretty often yeah. Cuppa Thieving should be totally working.

As always, there's is a possibility of getting banned using any bot, but my thieving bot should be working well.
        Mar 4, 2022
    17. Top Dog Services
      Top Dog Services
      hi there boss ! experienced a death today while using your Thieving script ! I've got the log saved and would love to help when and where I can in hopes of improving the script. also reached out on Discord if that's more suitable .
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    18. 9strength9
      9strength9
      yo! the hunter doesn't work. i lost money from it
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Oh that's a RuneMate bug that happens sometimes after game updates. It's outside my control unfortunately and can effect any bot that changes settings. Basically Runemate isn't detecting the current settings.

It can be fixed by:
        - restarting osrs & Runemate
        - if that doesn't work, delete your OSRS game cache & restart
        - if none of that works, restarting your PC may fix it
        Mar 2, 2022
      4. 9strength9
        9strength9
        alright. can you update your bot. adding imp boxes. wild black chin teleport that detect player from attack you? without being skull. also, runnning fossil island for bird house run and be able to continue back doing some hunting
        Mar 2, 2022
        Top Dog Services likes this.
      5. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        yo! the hunter doesn't work. i lost money from it
        Mar 2, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
    19. bagelbau
      bagelbau
      How difficult would it be to get a sepulchre bot going? I wouldn't expect it to loot everything, just the big chest on floor 5
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Feb 23, 2022
    20. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      1. bagelbau
        bagelbau
        even original client has been having crash issues - i turned off 117 plugin and RL didn't crash as much.
        Feb 22, 2022
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]