1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Apr 19, 2024 at 8:34 AM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024

CuppaJava was last seen:
Apr 19, 2024 at 8:34 AM
    1. Sater16
      Sater16
      Curious, I love your work and was wondering, can you make a Camdozzal Fishing, Cooking, Prayer bot? No one seems to have one to fish in and prepare and then offer the fish in Camdozzal
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        <3

I did consider this when the activity came out, but the XP/h is really low and honestly I think the bot would get very little usage so I don't really plan to tbh.

I know this isn't what you're looking for but my Miner does support the baronite mining in camdozal though, as a note.
        May 11, 2022
    2. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Client devs have updated Runemate after today's game update and everything should once again be fully functional! Just restart to update.
      1. dahnae
        dahnae
        This aged poorly
        May 11, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Ok now everything should be fixed please restart OSRS & Runemate before continuing botting~
        May 11, 2022
      3. dahnae
        dahnae
        And now my comment has aged poorly
        May 11, 2022
        CuppaJava and Arbiter like this.
    3. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      I like long train rides by the ocean. While i stroke my pet dolphin Ralph.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    4. Pking00
      Pking00
      Having issues with it stuck on toggling Esc closes current interface, It just constantly toggles on and off even when in the mini game of Guardians of the Rift.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey, so this is a weird Runemate issue, basically RM not properly reading the setting was toggled on. Tbh I made some changes on my code last night that I hoped would prevent this, but I guess it can still happen.

The general advice I give is to restart osrs & runemate, or clear the osrs game cache & restart both. I'm still looking into if this can be prevented, but let me know if the above works (or doesn't)
        Apr 28, 2022
    5. eldrado123
      eldrado123
      hey cuppa im having a bit of a problem with gotr script every time i try to run it it cant find a open or closed portal and it wont do anything when i fire it up inside or outside the mini game wondering if you have any tips for that
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        These types of issues usually seem to stem from Runemate not properly detecting game objects temporarily. Often just restarting osrs & runemate fixes it, or clearing your osrs game cache (can google for instructions).
        Apr 27, 2022
        eldrado123 likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Lemme know if you keep having issues with it though.
        Apr 27, 2022
        eldrado123 likes this.
    6. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift has been updated and should once again be fully functional (including using pouches)!
    7. pellemikko
      pellemikko
      whats your discorname?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        JoEE#8366
        Apr 21, 2022
    8. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Runemate is currently still broken due to todays update, especially clicking inv items is inaccurate. Client devs should have it fixed soon.
    9. JstephensFTW
      JstephensFTW
      Love the GOTR script, W MANS
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    10. cxin666
      cxin666
      Hi Cuppa, as below also getting stuck with spamming colossal pouch even though its already full on GOTR. Lost out on 3 hours worth as only used for a minute or so each time before getting stuck and closing it :(
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Sorry for the late reply, just got home. Runemate is currently partially broken after today's game update. Specifically inventory functions are acting weird, including clicking items.

Hopefully admins will have it fixed soon, the best place to check more info would be the Runemate discord.
        Apr 21, 2022
    11. chenharryrn
      chenharryrn
      Hey Cuppa, the GoTR script gets stuck emptying rune pouches after this RS server update. Could you look into it please? Great script otherwise.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Sorry for the late reply, just got home. Runemate is currently partially broken after today's game update. Specifically inventory functions are acting weird, including clicking items.

Hopefully admins will have it fixed soon, the best place to check more info would be the Runemate discord.
        Apr 21, 2022
    12. dark1296
      dark1296
      Hey Cuppa - I had some issues with Runemate/OSRS client crashing right after starting up the Tempoross script. I used my lite version 1-hr limit earlier with no issues. Any way you can send back the 16 cents so I can run again once I resolve this crash issue? And as always, thanks for the most amazing fishing scripts out there!
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Sure, why not, sent :)

What's crashing exactly, the osrs game client or runemate? Any errors?

If it's the osrs game client closing/an error related to that, I'd recommend checking out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oQ5ec-HcdA

(Or it might be something else of course)
        Apr 17, 2022
      3. dark1296
        dark1296
        Thank you Cuppa! It was my OSRS client that kept crashing after initiating Tempoross. I'll check out that vid :) Thanks again for always providing fast feedback and for making quality products
        Apr 18, 2022
    13. Licht batch
      Licht batch
      yo yo lite temp is messing up for last hour it just afks in boat then WHEN it does move it just runs into fire. 3 games no points for any, im not complains here just thought id run it by you brotha. EDIT IGNORE THIS MY CPU NEEDED DRIVER UPDATE. GREAT SCRIPT
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Licht batch
        Apr 15, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Glad you got it working again :D
        Apr 15, 2022
    14. Jon Sams
      Jon Sams
      Will the paid version of Anglerfish bot be put up for use? I am in love with the script and miss it already :( 1 hour isn't enough Lol take my moneyyyy.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Apr 12, 2022
        Licht batch and Jon Sams like this.
    15. jstein104
      jstein104
      I left a review on your shopper script. I only use the preset shops, and I know making the save profile work for custom shops might be a bit of work, but I really just need it to save my break handler settings. You are the best.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey :)

Yeah, honestly I really should finally add saving settings to the shopper, I think it's my only bot that doesn't have it. Just hoped no one would notice :P

Not 100% sure if it'll be in the next update (adding stam pot support soon also) but I'll try to get saving out soonish.
        Apr 12, 2022
        jstein104 likes this.
    16. lewis20
      lewis20
      yo, you got a cooking bot or one u reccomend?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Yo yo, I don't have one but there's a few solid ones on the store. You can check out Dark Cooker, or Maxi Cooker, Apex. Quick Cook should also work alright if you're looking for a free one.
        Apr 3, 2022
        lewis20 likes this.
    17. ogkid350
      ogkid350
      how do i fix the issue with running guardian of thr rift hub cant be found. i deleted rm and clear caches
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Good news, I actually think I figured out the cause just now. Are you on a Mac?

Basically Macs apparently use different newline characters than Windows, so the bot was unable to read the HUD info on Mac.

Sorry for the confusion. But this will be fixed in the next bot update :)
        Apr 1, 2022
    18. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      After a total of 40+ hours of developing in the past 5 days, Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift is now in Beta! Too many updates to list here :peepo:
      1. MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Man i work so hard for the release of Cuppa scripts. <3
        Mar 31, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
    19. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Only 2 days after the minigame came out: Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift has been released (in Alpha)! Go get some Runecrafting XP!
      1. CuppaJava
    20. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      For solid, mid level thieving xp, check out the new Cuppa StealingArtefacts! Free for now :)
      1. MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]