Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JFpGOPF.png

Fish anglerfish at Piscarilius. Supports Tempoross rewards such as spirit flakes and the fish barrel. Will automatically use dragon harpoon spec if equipped.

Requirements:
  • 82 fishing (can reasonably safely be achieved with Cuppa Tempoross )
  • 100% piscarilius favour (can be quite quickly achieved)

How to use:
  • have a Fishing rod & plenty of sandworms in your bank OR inventory
  • optional: have spirit flakes in your bank/inventory for 1.5x the anglerfish!
  • optional: have a fish barrel in your bank/inventory for half the bank trips
  • optional: have a dragon harpoon equipped for the bot to use spec effectively
  • start the bot anywhere near the Piscarilius fishing area
  • click "Run"

Features:
  • automatically grabs items & manages inventory as needed
  • supports spirit flakes and fish barrel for maximum efficiency
  • smart afking & humanlike delays
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Tk03Yte.png

Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Anglerfish v1.1.3 Released!

Cuppa Anglerfish updated to v1.1.3.
  2. Cuppa Anglerfish v1.1.2 Released!

Cuppa Anglerfish updated to v1.1.2.
  3. Cuppa Anglerfish v1.1.1 Released!

Cuppa Anglerfish updated to v1.1.1.

Latest reviews

Not a deal breaker, but I wish it recognized the fish sack barrel while equipped. Otherwise, the standard fish barrel works flawlessly. Another thing I noticed is that wearing Lightbearer doesn't shorten the time between harpoon specs.
cuppajava
cuppajava
Yeah the bot doesn't support the equipped fish barrel as (by my understanding) the unequipped one is similar efficiency anyway. To use the equipped one the bot would need to bank inventory fish, close the bank, unequip/empty the worn one, open the bank, and deposit again. The inventory one just requires one extra right click.

If I'm remembering correctly.

As for lightbearer, it should shorten the time as the bot just spec's a bit after full spec is reached. It's just that the bot doesn't spec instantly on full as it's simulating a player idling a bit.
Me looking for a fishing bot: "oh wicked its cuppa, easy choice" 5/5
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3
not recognizing my favour... wont work for me rn.
cuppajava
cuppajava
It seems to be working on my end, though it's definitely possible this is a temporary Runemate bug after today's game update.

Can you please try restarting osrs & runemate. Or if that doesn't work, you can try closing both, clearing your osrs game cache & starting both again.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while it's buggy.
Flawless
Been using it for a few hours. All seems to work fine. Lvl 95+ at the moment. 214 fishies an hour avg. Works fine with barrel and spirit flakes.
Currently using on the Ironman account. Super easy to set up and works great with fish barrel. Uses dharpoon special often. Just so happened to get a heron pet while using it. Extra bonus!