1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Aidden
Resources:
Birthday:
May 11

Share This Page

Aidden

Author of MaxiBots, from Australia

Selling credits cheaper than the official credit store! Value of the $100 credit package or better! ONLINE NOW! Many payment methods avail. Mar 27, 2024 at 6:44 PM

1. Snedtripp
      Snedtripp
      Hey man, just in case if you're not aware of this. Your maxi bots, i've doing some different bots, they all have a common "problem", when right click something, to withdraw or deposit, it happens often that it spam right clicks before it clicks on all or "14" or anything.
      PS thx for 99 cook ^^
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Nothing to do with the bot. It's a client issue. From what i've been told by @SlashnHax it should be greatly improved in the next client update.
        Dec 7, 2016
      2. Snedtripp
        Snedtripp
        @Aidden Oh I see. Thank you for reply then :p I suppose I didn't notice that since i've only used your bots lately haha. But sounds good.
        Dec 8, 2016
    2. Aidden
      Aidden
      Something is coming...
      1. Mmaaikel
        Mmaaikel
        Soon™
        Dec 7, 2016
    3. Aidden
    4. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter should be up and running again. Sorry for the down time. It also supports breaking now ;)
      1. Driftson likes this.
    5. Aidden
      Aidden
      Anyone else really need a break? ;)
      1. Mmaaikel likes this.
      2. proxi
      3. Mmaaikel
        Mmaaikel
        Yes, a very long break!
        Dec 1, 2016
      4. Savior
        Savior
        just getting started honey
        Dec 1, 2016
    6. youphorea
      youphorea
      Having an issue with MaxiThiever, Keeps on dropping the food and not eating....
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Tick the use food box and make sure you've entered the food name correctly, including capitals
        Nov 29, 2016
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        Next time post on the bot thread, not on an authors profile
        Nov 29, 2016
    7. DestraD
      DestraD
      Thanks for the free scripts, I hope rune mate flourishes.
      1. Aidden likes this.
    8. ehhhfishing
      ehhhfishing
      Can u please help me im having an extremely bad issue with runemate
    9. Laurie Nicholls
      Laurie Nicholls
      Hey, I cant seem to get your MaxiCrafter to work in Al Kharid making jewellery, it runs back to the bank but wont withdraw gold bars. Any help please?
      1. American Express
        American Express
        How about posting a bug report with your log files on the MaxiCrafter thread? That way Aidden can actually see what is going wrong and do something about it.
        Nov 26, 2016
    10. Snedtripp
      Snedtripp
      Hey, will there be an update on MaxiFisher in which will add fishing guild? :)

Snedtripp
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        There will be once i rewrite it. Which will be in the not too distant future. I have special plans for my bots that you guys will find out about soon enough ;)
        Nov 23, 2016
        3hituboned and Snedtripp like this.
      2. Snedtripp
        Snedtripp
        Hey again, I just noticed, your herblore isn't for OSRS, will it happen to be in any soon? :p
        Nov 26, 2016
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        Yeah once it's rewritten :P
        Nov 26, 2016
        Snedtripp likes this.
    11. Aidden
      Aidden
      I have deployed a temporary fix for my oldschool bots. Make sure to start them logged in as the login handler isn't fixed yet.
      1. Wet Rag likes this.
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        I made a small mistake but it has now been resolved.
        Nov 5, 2016
    12. Aidden
      Aidden
      Checking if the game is logged in is broken. MaxiBots rely on it to work. Please be patient while the issue is resolved.
    13. Aidden
      Aidden
      Anyone saying my bots don't work without proper info will be ignored. The OSRS login handler is broken, that's probably your issue.
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        I've just wasted my time logging into both games to test 3 different bots because you guys don't give useful information. 'It doesn't work' just doesn't cut it.
        Nov 4, 2016
      2. Derk
        Derk
        Maxi tutorial island doesn't work gibs error, dosnt work bad mod
        Nov 4, 2016
      3. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        MaxiCorpKiller doesn't work hello pls fix
        Nov 4, 2016
    14. tdotsfinest12
      tdotsfinest12
      MaxiFisher status is stuck on loading
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        You need to provide more information than that. This is not an acceptable bug report. Bug reports go on the bot thread. And to make a report that the author will actually find useful requires you to give more information than saying it's not working, which is essentially what you've done.
        Nov 4, 2016
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        You need to provide things like what game you tried it on, what settings you used, etc. And did you log your account in first? The osrs login handler is currently broken but being worked on.
        Nov 4, 2016
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        Furthermore, i just tested both RS3 and OSRS and they work fine. So if you were starting it logged in, please tell me your settings.
        Nov 4, 2016
    15. Saulcon
      Saulcon
      Can you make zamorak wine grabber bot?
    16. trotsesoesie
      trotsesoesie
      Maxi Woodcutter: It is not rotating, if you dont rotate yourself it wont work. (I am chopping Willow logs)
      1. Gengsta
        Gengsta
        Type that in the MaxiWoodcutter thread instead m8.
        Oct 26, 2016
    17. DildoFaggins
      DildoFaggins
      How come whenever I try to start an instance I just get the loading circle? Was working fine before runemates update
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        No idea. They start for me i just had to wait 5-10 seconds for it to get past the circle
        Oct 17, 2016
    18. Aidden
      Aidden
      Webwalking has been fixed, please restart the client and all game instances
    19. Aidden
      Aidden
      All MaxiBots should be working again! Make sure to refresh your bot list.
      1. iCreamify likes this.
    20. itsdaroach
      itsdaroach
      hey aidden! do you think theres a possibility in adding bolts fletching for the maxifletching?
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        After exams.
        Oct 15, 2016
      2. itsdaroach
        itsdaroach
        sounds good. Goodluck brother! :)
        Oct 15, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11

Interact