1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Aidden
Resources:
Birthday:
May 11

Share This Page

Aidden

Author of MaxiBots, from Australia

Selling credits cheaper than the official credit store! Value of the $100 credit package or better! ONLINE NOW! Many payment methods avail. Mar 27, 2024 at 6:44 PM

1. Derk
    2. Jhinn
      Jhinn
      Hi
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        And why do you say that?
        Feb 3, 2017
    3. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiFletcher startup issues have been resolved. Blame @Party
      1. x x toro x x and Wet Rag like this.
      2. Party
        Party
        hey man no need to be rude
        Feb 2, 2017
    4. BabyLarse
      BabyLarse
      Hey, any time frame for when you will be releasing anvil support? :) I am trying to get to 99 smithing, and the cheapest (but still fast) way to get to 99 is making adamant platebodies, if you could make the bot do that, I'd love you forever <3 hahaha
    5. MyHalloweenCat
      MyHalloweenCat
      I wish I could resubmit my review on your MaxiSmelter, I feel like a dick. I didn't read the other reviews were you stated not to use presets. Now that I'm not using the preset your script is working great. I get an error when I try to update my review or leave a new one though. Says I can't because the author has replied.
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        POST IN THE PROPER THREAD YOU FUCKING MONG
        Jan 30, 2017
      2. MyHalloweenCat
        MyHalloweenCat
        LOOK AT THAT THREAD FIRST YOU FUCKING MONG
        Jan 30, 2017
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        Calm down guys, lol.

I've removed the review for you.
        Jan 30, 2017
    6. Haris01211
      Haris01211
      Amazing guy ..... Honestly Runemate are lucky to have you. Keep up the great work =) and thanks for all the great bots.
      1. Aidden likes this.
    7. Haris01211
      Haris01211
      there a problem with banking and taking logs out of bank..... it takes 5 or more attempts to take logs out of bank and to click the X ..... due to it clicking so fast
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Lol
        Jan 29, 2017
      2. Haris01211
        Haris01211
        Will it be fixed
        Jan 29, 2017
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        Not a bot issue. @Cloud Get this fixed please...
        Jan 29, 2017
        SkyGuy and Haris01211 like this.
    8. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter LITE is up and running again!
    9. chris121
      chris121
      you are very nice guy, runemate is lucky to have you.
      1. Haris01211, Insomniac and Aidden like this.
    10. Drpepper
      Drpepper
      How do I get the MaxiFisher To bank lobsters @ the deposit box when fishing at karamja in 07.
      Expected when the inv would get full it would walk to the boat go to the port and deposit the lobs, Instead it just drops them.
      I only have a powerfishing option,draynor,& barb village. Says your bot supports banking but is that only for rs3? New here so i'm not as familiar with most of the bots as some of the veterans here.
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        It supports what it says it supports. Banking on karamja only works with noting via stiles right now. As he's only on rs3 banking isn't supported on osrs. It will be when i rewrite it.
        Jan 20, 2017
      2. Drpepper
        Drpepper
        Alright Sweet! Cant wait for it. :) Also I love your fishing bot so far btw, It's a lot smoother compared to a lot of other fishing bots from different sites, Keep writing those scripts man.
        Jan 20, 2017
    11. mastter123
      mastter123
      MaxiWoodcutter doesn't seem to bank properly. Once the inventory is full it just stops and doesnt walk to the bank anymore. However if i manually go to the bank and open it up. The bot will put the logs in the bank and start walking back to the cutting area. Unfortunately once inventory becomes full again it stop.
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Currently rewriting it. What is the status when it gets stuck?
        Jan 20, 2017
    12. 0liver
      0liver
      1. gocanesx13 likes this.
      2. gocanesx13
        Feb 11, 2017
    13. Nay
      Nay
      Maxiwoodcutter just loads. could you help with this problem?
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        As i said when i deleted your review. Post on the thread. And use the bug report format on the overview page.
        Jan 19, 2017
    14. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiCooker now supports RS3!
      1. Wet Rag likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        In the near future, yes. The current plan is to wait for the client to be fixed so that i can finish debugging some speed issues between actions. Then after i'm satisfied and have no bad feedback i'll release MaxiCooker PRO. At which point i'll work on rewriting MaxiWoodcutter, addressing the recent bug reports and then release MaxiWoodcutter LITE and PRO.
        Jan 19, 2017
      4. Aidden
        Aidden
        I'll probably rewrite and release a few more LITE/PRO bots before adding new features to the existing ones.
        Jan 19, 2017
      5. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        sounds good and well thought out
        Jan 19, 2017
    15. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiBots update - Fixed the GE SE bank option taking you to the NW bank.
      1. yaseenroxay likes this.
    16. Aidden
      Aidden
      The issues with MaxiCooker continually using food on the range has been fixed!
    17. Aidden
      Aidden
      Fixed a potential issue for users of MaxiLITE bots where the table wouldn't have a row in it and you couldn't add one.
    18. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiFletcher, MaxiCooker and MaxiWoodcutter have now been fixed
      1. Djoels likes this.
      2. Gengsta
        Gengsta
        Including the Ivy spamclick on MaxiWoodcutter?
        Jan 17, 2017
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        ? This was regarding an issue i introduced yesterday causing them all to crash on start.
        Jan 17, 2017
    19. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiCooker 2.0 has been released! Expect to see RS3 support real soon!
    20. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiFletcher has now been split into LITE/PRO versions. More pro features will be added soon!
      1. fred1243
        fred1243
        it wont let me use the lite version any ideas? it wont let me pick what bow or such not
        Jan 16, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11

Interact