1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Party
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:00 PM
Resources:

Share This Page

Party

Client Developer, from Scotland

PayPal is back online! Oct 11, 2023

Party was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:00 PM
    1. Wet Rag
      Wet Rag
      fukc you - savior on teamviewer
      1. Savior likes this.
      2. Savior
        Savior
        fake news
        Apr 3, 2018
      3. Derk
        Derk
        sopt
        Apr 4, 2018
      4. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        sopt
        Apr 4, 2018
    2. Watchmybot
      Watchmybot
      Hi, i keep getting a java heap space error. I added -Xmx1300M to the target but it's still giving me the same error after a 3/4 hours.
    3. Guee
      Guee
      Hello, I cant seem to get my RS3 bot to work, cant download the client off the runescape site as they took off the legacy client. what can i do?
      1. qverkk
    4. calsta
      calsta
      hi man, I've got a problem with my client on Mac, it can't bind because of and agentloadexception any ideas?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        many people have this issue, look around on the forums and see if any of the solutions posted there work for you
        Mar 25, 2018
    5. ontop 69
      ontop 69
      hey mate looking to buy some hours, ive pmed but no reply, if you could pm me or reply to this ty.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wet Rag
        Mar 7, 2018
      3. ontop 69
        ontop 69
        for osrs gp**
        Mar 7, 2018
      4. Wet Rag
        Mar 7, 2018
        Swych likes this.
    6. P8Xv1
      P8Xv1
      [Prime NMZ] Hello, when the account disconnects due to "error connecting to server", the bot will try to re-log in however stops attempting after a short while. This wouldn't be too much of an issue however this causes the bot to continue running charging for all the time its sat at the log in screen. Is there anything that can be done about this? Many thanks.
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Does the bot stop? Because it should, stops on RS3 no problem when the fail attempts reach a threshold. Perhaps it's not functioning properly on the OSRS end.
        Feb 27, 2018
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        Yeah, should be handled by client
        Feb 27, 2018
    7. Randy32
      Randy32
      hey can you add a failsafe for it when it runs out of zulrah's scales or adamant darts in toxicblowpipe it will stop because it kept trying to attack them with no scales
    8. vladownnz
      vladownnz
      -Prime NMZ-
      The bot has an error where if for some reason it leaves nmz with a pot less than (4) doses. such as (3)(2)(1) dose of Prayer potion. it will sit in the bank trying to withdraw more pots then it logs off. so it doesn't recognize other doses. Solution; When the bot is going to the bank. make it click the " Bank all button" then withdraw the pots like normal. that would eliminate that error.
      1. vladownnz
        vladownnz
        another recommendation is , you should give an option for super combat pots. id like it if the bot used them. it would increase xp phr rates. because ovls on a pure don't suit my build right.
        Jan 16, 2018
      2. A Savage
        A Savage
        using ppots in nmz !:brain:
        Jan 16, 2018
        Swych likes this.
    9. stevoh
      stevoh
      hey I'm using prime winterdot and the bot will kee running through the door and back out the door.... until the game starts. makes it too bot like, any way to fix this man? other then that rus flawlessly
      1. Gengsta
        Gengsta
        Hello sir! Party is currently working on some major projects and I'm sorry to be the "bringer of the bad news" but this will probably go unfixed for awhile. Good luck with the botting!
        Jan 15, 2018
      2. stevoh
        stevoh
        Thank you, ive talked to others and theirs seems to be working perfectly. I don't kno what can be going wrong.
        Jan 15, 2018
    10. halow79
      halow79
      Hey I would like to purchases some RM credits with 07 reply back whenever your selling them.
    11. Mia Malkova
      Mia Malkova
      Hey I left a response on your Pest control and wintertodt bots. I also posted the bot logs for them. I was wondering if I could get a reply for them?
    12. Thomas Anderson
      Thomas Anderson
      Hey! Could you release the update on the quantum christmas event bot? It's just waiting for an exec to push it. :D
    13. getgood
      getgood
      bot messed up spent over 16 hours wasted instead of stopping it it continued to fail to teleport to bob to repair barrows gear. any chance of a refund for that time? thanks
    14. thomas marksity
      thomas marksity
      hi I bought my pc off my brother who plays and bots, ive restored the pc and everything I can think of to be able to get runemate to use my account. as I'm getting into the game and don't have all that time to play. Is there anyway to get it so that it wont register to his account anymore as he has a new pc?
      1. Swych
        Swych
        If you're talking about usage hours, the hours are shared over a network. If you and your brother are using the same network, you're using the same hours.
        Nov 29, 2017
    15. 0PrivacyMatter0
      0PrivacyMatter0
      thanks for 99 hunting using your bot man i appreciate it, good looks
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Party makes the best hunter bots ;)
        Nov 21, 2017
    16. jamesp179
      jamesp179
      Hey man, is there a solution to "failed to bind to the game client because of an agentloadexception" for Macs?
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        ye
        Nov 21, 2017
    17. Robert Cox
      Robert Cox
      Hey man, I created an account and have sent a few messages now from your contact page. I just made an account, used the software for 10 hours in total time for this month, and when I go to create a new instance it says I have reached my limit of 200 hours. Do you know why its coming up with this message or can you possible fix it? Thanks
      1. Party
        Party
        Your usage is recorded per-IP as well as per-account. I see you share an IP with an account that has a similar username, I'd suggest that's the issue.
        Nov 14, 2017
        Robert Cox likes this.
      2. American Express
        American Express
        You are likely on a shared network where someone else on your network has used up the hours. If this is the case you should speak to your service provider and ask them to give each connecting user a unique public IP address.
        Nov 14, 2017
      3. American Express
    18. Ifartedlol
    19. malfoyrandy77
      malfoyrandy77
      banned me on shoutbox for no reason
      1. Savior likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Swych
        Swych
        can confirm, same
        Nov 8, 2017
      4. Savior
        Savior
        he burnt my shake
        Nov 8, 2017
      5. Derk
        Derk
        Mong
        Nov 8, 2017
    20. Serene
      Serene
      Are you almost done with your raids bot? Heard you got tbow twice while testing, would love to try it sometime.
      1. Snufalufugus likes this.
      2. Snufalufugus
        Snufalufugus
        :O Public release when???
        Oct 17, 2017
      3. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Can i use it on a lvl 3?
        Oct 17, 2017
      4. Party
        Party
        yes