1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Aidden
Resources:
Birthday:
May 11

Share This Page

Aidden

Author of MaxiBots, from Australia

Selling credits cheaper than the official credit store! Value of the $100 credit package or better! ONLINE NOW! Many payment methods avail. Mar 27, 2024 at 6:44 PM

1. fagg
      fagg
      hey i was trying to use the MaxiFletcher pro and when i started the bot it keeps repeatedly dragging the logs out to the middle of the screen, over and over again. It also used up $0.20 in like 2 minutes of me trying to set up the bot. I gave up on it. can you give some insight on what is going on??
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Runemate charges you at the start of every session and every consecutive hour. Restarting the bot means you started a new session. As for the dragging, I believe I have a fix for it that I released on two other bots, forgetting that my Fletcher can use the action bar. The easiest work around is to put the logs on the action bar yourself. Or turn on legacy combat
        May 18, 2019
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        I'll update it shortly and hopefully that fixes your issue
        May 18, 2019
    2. calvin klein
      calvin klein
      Hey I am unable to use my 300 hours... bought them a week ago but am getting an error stating i have reached my limit, please help
    3. AkraidSon
      AkraidSon
      Hey can you add the fletching bolt tips as soon as possible? i searched every craft/flecthing bot here and no one has it :( and i really need it..Thank you and sorry to bother you again.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AkraidSon
        AkraidSon
        I think i sent you a PM, not sure if i did.. i started a conversation somewhere and sent you a screenshot of the issue :P
        Apr 17, 2019
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        Thanks. No need to pm, post on profile and on the thread lol. Best to just keep it all in the thread.
        Apr 17, 2019
      4. Aidden
        Aidden
        I'll look into it in an hour or so. If you provide me with the info requested in your pm I should be good to go
        Apr 17, 2019
    4. Aidden
      Aidden
    5. Savior
      Savior
      I can show you 3 documentaries that will make you believe the earth is flat. If you're interested, hit me up and I'll give you the links. Don't be a sheep and believe what you hear from social media/mainstream media. All platforms have a liberal bias and censor truth posts. Do some researching and you'll soon find out we have all been lied to.
    6. cookieman97
      cookieman97
      Hey, The Maxiwoodcutter bot keeps crashing. It keeps telling me its unable to find location to bank when its right beside the bank. This is in menaphos VIP
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        If you on me your account details I'll be able to take a look. I don't have an account with access so I will need to borrow one.
        Mar 12, 2019
    7. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter now supports making Arrow Shafts on RS3! OSRS coming soon
    8. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter 2.9.0 is LIVE! Featuring Light form and Crystallise support to really pack a punch on Double XP Weekend! ENOY!!!
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        pack a punch is cod zombies reeee
        Feb 22, 2019
        Aidden likes this.
    9. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter 2.9.0 will be landing soon with some awesome new features. Stay tuned!
      1. Flextroci likes this.
    10. kumar12
      kumar12
      hi can u please fix the issues
      its not working propely
      1. View previous comments...
      2. kumar12
        kumar12
        when u start the bot it clicks on bank and it doesnt take the item out or do craft hard leather into hard leather shied
        Feb 21, 2019
      3. kumar12
        kumar12
        thank you so if u could fix it for us all
        Feb 21, 2019
      4. kumar12
        kumar12
        it doesnt take hard leather out from bank and clicks on log off
        Feb 21, 2019
    11. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter is currently 100% FREE!!! Get in before the promotion ends!
      1. Flextroci likes this.
    12. mostwanted44
      mostwanted44
      hey aidden,first of all i want to thank you for all you efforts you put in to making these maxi's*
      Is there anyway the pro fletcher gets free ,cause i cant pay for it on the runemate bot site
    13. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter is 100% free for a limited time only!
      1. Flextroci likes this.
    14. svenegas
      svenegas
      bro, there is a huge bug in MaxiAlcher for osrs where it gets stuck while casting, could you fix it?<3
    15. orionkiw23
      orionkiw23
      Just wondering if you are working on an update on your maximiner for the new rework. p.s love your bots and keep up the great work
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        My time is quite limited at the moment so i haven't really had time to focus on anything more than my woodcutter. My miner needs a complete rework and a whole lot more added to it as it is so this will probably be a while away.
        Jan 13, 2019
        orionkiw23 likes this.
      2. orionkiw23
        orionkiw23
        sounds good and thank you for the reply
        Jan 14, 2019
    16. Aidden
      Aidden
      Maxiwoodcutter usage has dropped considerably, Is it working okay? If there are any issues let me know so i can fix them as soon as possible
    17. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter V2.6.5 is out! Special logs are now destroyed while dropping and it no longer spam clicks while chopping ivy!
      1. Amadeus likes this.
    18. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiSuperheater V1.0.93 is out and shouldn't get stuck any more!
    19. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter V2.6.4 is out featuring Arceuus House support!
    20. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter V2.6.3 is out with fixes for deposit box banking!
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11

Interact