1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Aidden
Resources:
Birthday:
May 11

Share This Page

Aidden

Author of MaxiBots, from Australia

Selling credits cheaper than the official credit store! Value of the $100 credit package or better! ONLINE NOW! Many payment methods avail. Mar 27, 2024

1. NaVep
      NaVep
      MaxiFisher Wont bank, I think cause of the bankrework
    2. roberth25
      roberth25
      Hey bro you should get a bot for blast furnace would be something very useful
    3. knata
      knata
      Thanks for all the good work aidden, by far the best bots on runemate! Are you planning on making one for mining? none of the bots currently existing are working any good. Cheers
    4. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiHerblore is back and better than ever! Now supporting OSRS and RS3 with all the best potions, chocolate grinding, coconut milk and more!
      1. Swych likes this.
      2. Aidden
    5. Janzki
      Janzki
      Bank rework broke MaxiFletcher, can you fix it?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        If it's failing to withdraw or anything like that it would be a Runemate issue as it probably broke the interface queries we use to detect it.
        Oct 3, 2019
      3. Janzki
        Janzki
        Yea it won't withdraw any items from bank, but it works normal when I withdraw items manually
        Oct 3, 2019
      4. Aidden
        Aidden
        What do you mean it works when you withdraw manually? Manually as in by hand? Of course that works... If you mean you're using presets then that's an important detail to mention... And if that's the case, it's probably broken in the RuneMate client as they likely changed the interfaces
        Oct 3, 2019
    6. jamsteez
      jamsteez
      Aidden, hi, in regards to my 1 star review of MaxiFisher:
      1, I cannot update the review now that you have replied to it. The website gives me an error "review cannot be updated once the author has responded".
      2, sorry to report it's still not functioning properly. in draynor atm set to anchovies and it's running me to the fishing spot but it never clicks the water to fish.
      I hope you continue supporting your script
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Hmm okay, i'll take a look when i get a chance, thanks for letting me know.
        Sep 25, 2019
        jamsteez likes this.
    7. iRS
      iRS
      Aidden, you are by far the best Bot Author on Runemate. Have you ever though about making a dungeoneering bot?
      1. Aidden likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        Aidden, you are by far the best Bot Author on Runemate. Have you ever though about making a dungeoneering bot?
        Aug 19, 2019
      4. iRS
        iRS
        @RobinPC & @Defeat3d , i just posted this toward Aidden cuz i always use his bots, and they are pretty much always flawless, and if any problem would arise, it would be fixed really fast. I am not doubting the knownledge about you 2, so you could also make one ;)
        Aug 21, 2019
      5. Aidden
        Aidden
        Years ago i thought about it but never got around to it, and i don't have plans for one at the moment. Glad you like my work :)
        Aug 24, 2019
    8. ryanBazuka
      ryanBazuka
      Hey! is this possible to buy your airorb script? I already spend to much money on your script, and will use it anyways, so if this is possible, please
      1. WatchDogaMan
        WatchDogaMan
        Hey! is this possible to boy your airorb script? I spend to much money on ur script, and will use it anyways, so if this is possible, please
        Aug 17, 2019
    9. Dehaas
      Dehaas
      hey, the air orb bot says: out of amulet of glory. i have 14 in bank.... can you look at it and fix? :)
      1. WatchDogaMan
        Aug 11, 2019
    10. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter now has Seren spirit support and will now drop logs if there are no trees left to chop when in drop mode!
    11. Little King
      Little King
      hey bud could i suggest an update for the maxiwoodcutter? if yes..
      can i suggest that instead of a level to 99 while wcing could you add a level to the custom level we set or maybe both? just so we know the estimated time? also if not then nevermind this message lol great script lol can bot for 9 hours straight while at work and come back home and its all good lol
      1. Fabreze likes this.
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        That's certainly planned for the future. Not sure when i'll get around to doing it though. I just need to think of the best way to present it in the UI
        Aug 5, 2019
        Little King likes this.
      3. Little King
        Little King
        @Aidden no worries and thanks heeps for that buddy appreciate it heeps mate
        Aug 5, 2019
    12. johnhoffmann
      johnhoffmann
      Hi, i trying to buy upgrade, but paypal not work
    13. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter now supports the Dragon axe special attack on OSRS!
    14. phatdanny
      phatdanny
      Is there anyway we can get a break handler or a way to set an end time on maxi orb? that would be a life saver. thanks!
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        It's coming soon!
        Jul 4, 2019
    15. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiBots support for OCCode Web Services has begun! Preliminary support on my woodcutter, fletcher, cooker and orb runner https://occode.io/
      1. Makutu likes this.
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        people use this still :o
        Jul 3, 2019
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        What do you mean? Occode is new.
        Jul 3, 2019
      4. qverkk
        qverkk
        Fucking amazing bro! Looking forward to this
        Jul 3, 2019
        Qosmiof2 likes this.
    16. Alex1122
      Alex1122
      Is there a way I can use the MaxiWoodcutter bot for my 3 planted Teak trees on Fossil Island?
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        I don't know how this planted tree business works but If you go to the advanced tab you can add custom tree locations
        Jun 29, 2019
      2. Alex1122
        Alex1122
        Sounds great, I spent 20 minutes last night trying to figure out the advanced tab out. Do you have a guide or video on how to use it?
        Jun 30, 2019
    17. phatdanny
      phatdanny
      when im running maxi orbs it wont withdraw food even though i have food in the bank
      1. View previous comments...
      2. phatdanny
        phatdanny
        it just withdraws a stamina potion. i tried typing in lobster and shark. it just says not enough lobster and stops the bot
        Jun 26, 2019
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        Did you try it with a capital? Lobster / Shark
        Jun 27, 2019
      4. phatdanny
        phatdanny
        it worked thank you!
        Jun 27, 2019
        Aidden likes this.
    18. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiOrbs is functional again thanks to the recent RuneMate web update! I'm working on a backup web for when the main one isn't working!
      1. biggerbaz
        biggerbaz
        is this something that other authors will be able to use or are you just using it as a backup for maxiorbs?
        Jun 23, 2019
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        This is just a backup specifically for MaxiOrbs. It will only be able to go from ge and lumbridge to edgeville and edgeville to the obelisk.
        Jun 23, 2019
    19. awesome123man
    20. fagg
      fagg
      Hey Aidden, im using the Maxiwoodcutter and its working great. Only problem is that it banks the woodcutting urns that i want to use. Was wondering if you could update it so the urns dont get automatically banked. thanks!
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Bug reports belong on the bot discussion thread. It shouldn't be banking them, i'll take a look when i get a chance. Make sure you selected the urn type in the activity list
        May 29, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11

Interact