Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

hBH4GhH.jpeg

Kills Zulrah for massive rewards!

Key features:
  • Perfect positioning to deal the most and take the least damage
  • Orb walking to maximize damage while moving around
  • One tick prayers or normal prayers
  • Intelligent eating behavior
  • Reduces venom using Cure Me, any antipoison or any antivenom
  • Hybrid or ranged only playstyle
  • Autocasts regular, ancient and arceuus combat spells
  • Support for all magic and ranged equipment
  • Recharges your powered staff
  • Summons thralls for that extra damage boost
  • Utilizes your rune pouch - or not, if you don't have or need one
  • Multiple traversal methods - Zul-andra teleport, POH fairy ring, Monastery fairy ring and Legend's guild fairy ring
  • Multiple banking locations
  • Restores your stats at your POH or at Ferox enclave
  • Death handling - recovers your items and continues
  • Break and stop handling
  • Automatically saves your settings for the next sessions thanks to DefaultUI
Use the wiki to optimize your setup: Zulrah/Strategies

Need more help? Join the RuneMate discord for the quickest support.
Author
defeat3d
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.94 star(s) 16 ratings

More resources from defeat3d

Latest updates

1. Zulrah Mate v1.0.21 Released!

Zulrah Mate updated to v1.0.21.
  2. Zulrah Mate v1.0.20 Released!

Zulrah Mate updated to v1.0.20.
  3. Zulrah Mate v1.0.19 Released!

Zulrah Mate updated to v1.0.19.

Latest reviews

Great bot, only gripe I have with it is I wish it was possible to use 2-4 dose antivenoms as well.
good script does what it needs to do , will use it more for sure.
works great for me just wondering if warped sceptre is in the bot didnt see it
defeat3d
defeat3d
everything is supported :)
was working flawless yesterday but currently it wont bank, use restore at ferix, cant board the boat. I prob just wasted like 4 hours just trying to get it out of its hiccup. other than that 10/10
defeat3d
defeat3d
the bot hasn't been updated in a good while. make sure everything is okay on your end, this is guaranteed to be where the issues reside
Works great but would be better if it could use a special attack weapon.
5/5 Bot, fights Zulrah perfectly. Only issue I've had is with potions, bot only withdraws (4) dose potions, but simple fix is to decant at the GE before you start the bot. Author is helpful with setup on discord and has issued refunds for both times that the bot stopped early due to potion problems.
It's almost perfect, the actual fight runs well. However it stops because "out of supplies", used all my divine ranging pots (4) but then i check and had 100 of them at (2) in the bank it does not like to use them? Also I use MSB for my range in the fight and it doesn't have an option to use special attack.
It is damn near perfect, only thing holding it back from an obvious 5-star is the way potions are used, started off the bot with 150 ranging pots, and the bot shut down because of missing supplies when i had 112 ranging pot (3)'s left.
maybe its user error and i've got some settings wrong, but i would love to see that the bot detects other potions in bank than just the (4). [or just tell me what im doing wrong]
this shit is crazy, very very nice bot i can pause after kills and to bank makes it look more humanlike and it works every second. HUGE, 5 star