1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto RuneScape 1.4.0

Automate your Max cape, today.

1. Swych
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Auto RuneScape

Tell the bot what you want to do and it will do it. Auto RuneScape is the first account-builder bot on RuneMate which aims to create accounts for any setup you give it.

State of skills

Completed
    * Agility
    * Cooking
    * Crafting
    * Fishing
    * Fletching
    * Herblore
    * Mining
    * Smithing
    * Woodcutting

Remaining
    * Construction
    * Farming
    * Firemaking
    * Hunter
    * Magic
    * Melee (Attack, Strength, Defence)
    * Prayer
    * Ranged
    * Runecrafting
    * Slayer
    * Thieving

[​IMG]
    yoluis500, lachiiee and Defeat3d like this.

Recent Reviews

1. jordan42000
    jordan42000
    3/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    this bot is ok, its an all in one bot that's grate but it is very slow.
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      What is very slow about it?
  2. Xp00nu
    Xp00nu
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Average at best, when smithing it clicks furnace after 4 bars which makes whole process slow, when smithing items at varrock west it does 1 inventory and kills bot, just stands at anvil spam clicking, then walks to bank and spam clicks empty inventory then back to anvil with nothing in inventory, used on 3 3+ month old hand trained account and banned on 2 within the next day of only 5 hours use each, when fishing it spam clicks the fishing spot every 30 seconds , when mining it spam clicks the ore and if lower level mining it just ruins the process and takes longer,

don't waste your money on this bot 8c is far to expensive for this bot, its In pre development stage and is quite broken. ive used this for around 50+ hours on 10 accounts so I have definitely set it up correct.
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt given your ONLY other feedback on this bot ended in you saying "Btw, it's a nice bot I'm enjoying using it" so maybe you're just having a bad day today.

I don't appreciate your poor quality review for many reasons - mostly your childish and immature tone. You've never reached out for the majority of your highlights, only regarding mining a low amount of ores in so many hours.

What do you want? Do you just want to shout into the void and cry that you can't setup a bot correctly or would you like me to help figure it out and possibly fix things?

Don't ever left such a stupid review again. Again, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here. If you continue to post more unhelpful, unconstructive, and frankly invalid reviews on any other bots on this site I'll restrict your account for an increasingly long amount of time with each occasion it happens on.

Reach out on Discord if you'd like to review help with your bots and fix your attitude before you do or you'll find yourself with a much less forgiving Swych.
  3. mxttski
    mxttski
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.6
    mahogany tree locations at farming guild, get you snaked up on the outskirts of bank, i would rate 5/5 when it gets fixed so its truly "auto runescape"
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      ty will look at it at some point
  4. OGDeadHacker
    OGDeadHacker
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Really impressed with how effective this AIO bot is. Preset skills, lists everything, even requirements. And it's response time is the fastest I've ever seen.
  5. Jhinn
    Jhinn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    thanks for 99 dungeoneering, this bot can train skills that aren't even available yet in the game.
    1. Swych
  6. HappySlapper
    HappySlapper
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Love the bot, could you add Barbed bolts?
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      For fletching? Sure
  7. bobbysmith
    bobbysmith
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    fire just make it faster and keep adding stuff
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      thanks bob
  8. Nsoak
    Nsoak
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Working Flawless so far ! Swych is the Real G here ! , he's put so much work and effort in making such a High Quality bot , Big shout out to this Mastermind
  9. biggerbaz
    biggerbaz
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.2-BETA
    Has some serious potential to become the ultimate bot! I am here all the way to see how far this bot can go!
  10. bagelbau
    bagelbau
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.0-BETA
    works great - got banned on one account but totally set it up wrong so it got stuck clicking for 3 hours.... new acc wc is working excellent