Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tick perfect Bandos, Saradomin and Zamorak!

Kills God Wars bosses using various tick-perfect patterns to mitigate damage from the boss.

Supports:
  1. Ranged or Magic only
    • 4-tick or 5-tick weapons (BOWFA, Crossbows, Shadow etc)
  2. Perfect prayer flicking
  3. Smart inventory management
  4. Finds a free world for kill-count and before entering the boss room
  5. Supports private/ironman instances
  6. Supports Ghommal's hilt 3+
  7. High alchemy
  8. Blood spells vs minions

Requirements:
  • This bot requires very precise timing to execute correctly:
    • Good quality world (use Tick Tracker RL plugin)
    • Reasonable ping
    • Reasonable computer
    • May not be suitable for lower-end systems!
  • Decent Ranged/Magic levels (70+)
  • Decent Defence level (60+)
  • Access to god items

Recommended setups:

Bandos:
upload_2023-9-15_12-38-37.png

• Style: BOWFA (4-speed/rapid)
  • Zamorak item
  • Bandos item
  • Regular spell book
  • Blowpipe spec minions
  • Prefer B2P spell instead of tabs

Saradomin:
upload_2023-9-15_12-42-2.png

• Style: BOWFA (4-speed/rapid)
  • Saradomin item
  • Zamorak item
  • Regular spell book
  • Blowpipe spec minions

Armadyl:
upload_2023-9-15_12-46-50.png

• Style: Chinchompas
  • Armadyl item
  • Regular spell book
  • Blowpipe spec minions
  • Bring crossbow for when melee minion dies

Zamorak:
  • See Bandos layout with the following changes:
    • No hammer
    • No B2P (doesn't drop bones)
    • 1 Antipoison
    • Bring more food and less boost potions

runemate-banner
Author
wait
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.57 star(s) 162 ratings

More resources from wait

Latest updates

1. God Wars Mate v2.6.1 Released!

God Wars Mate updated to v2.6.1.
  2. God Wars Mate v2.6.0 Released!

God Wars Mate updated to v2.6.0.
  3. God Wars Mate v2.5.20 Released!

God Wars Mate updated to v2.5.20.

Latest reviews

it can't even withdraw and equip items, i tried to gear up and go to gwd and it just tp's to house, goes to bank, pulls out some gear, doesn't put it on then just sits there trying to withdraw things
This bot dies a lot.
works sometimes. now it just walks into the boss room, starts kiting the boss, but doesnt eat and dies because it doesnt move for some reason. very inconsistent.
got into top 400 bandos kc on multiple accounts and also in sara and still going, def a 5/5 and people who vote less just cant read how to set this up
This script is very weird one week it will work perfect for 1k kc the next it will die in a hour multiple times.
Have gotten like 1k kc across the bosses in just a few weeks and got most of the CA's done. Only like 3-4 deaths total and this was all on a macbook too, it works well.

With that being said, something I hope they implement soon is a more efficient way to manage refunds. Every time you start the bot it is 20 cents, which is very reasonable for an hour of the gwd bosses. The issue is that there are many times bots stop prematurely, whether runemates' fault, the bots fault or the users fault. That adds up overtime and makes it less appealing to use. The form for refunds that is sent in discord does not get replied to, at least in my case and others I've talked to.
DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE NURDS THAT SAY THEY CANNOT OPERATE THE BOT THESE KIDS CANT EVEN USE COMMON SENSE BOT IS GREAT
Ran for Graardor and Zilly, cant fault it at all brilliant scripting. Looking forward to smashing those logs with it soon
If i could give this more stars i would, ignore ALLLLL the bad reviews. the author literally gives you the exact setups to go by, i tweaked them a little but ive done bandos and sara so far and got BIG drops. its all about following directions. 5/5!
Y'all trippin lately. Thing is a solid 5/5, no issues. Users need to know how to set things up properly when there's many factors. Zilyana, bandos and zammy working flawlessly