Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kills The Leviathan, a boss from Desert Treasure II!

Features:
* Perfect prayer
* Avoids rockfalls and moves into the light orb
* Spec switching in enrage phase
* Banking
* Several traversal methods (Ring of shadows, POH fairy ring, Amulet of the eye)
* Death walking
* Break handling

Setup recommendation:
* Normal phase: Highest Ranged DPS gear you have (Bowfa recommended)
* Enrage phase: Webweaver bow for special attack
* Small amount prayer, lots of food
* Ring of shadows for transportation

Limitations:
* Does not yet support Awakened variant

NtYO43j.png
Author
wait
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.38 star(s) 47 ratings

More resources from wait

Latest updates

1. Leviathan Mate v1.3.4 Released!

Leviathan Mate updated to v1.3.4.
  2. Leviathan Mate v1.3.3 Released!

Leviathan Mate updated to v1.3.3.
  3. Leviathan Mate v1.3.2 Released!

Leviathan Mate updated to v1.3.2.

Latest reviews

Good script but will get you banned 100%
It works like a charm, exactly how I expect to work, but I just have one problem; I have deleted everything in the "Ignore loot" tab and the bot still ignores the Ranging potion(2) drops, which are pretty common and I especially lack those as an ironman, wish it could be fixed.
Used trial for Quest kill, worked like a charm. Thanks man
Works great! Only suggestion is adding shadow spells because I think most people use them here.
Enrage phase, if it spawns on the opposite side of you, you will instantly get teleported out. Otherwise it works perfectly. It would be nice if it supported using shadow spells to be more human like.
constantly just teled to house and fairy ring to wizards tower, tried the trial version first same thing.......... what do i do??
Consistently keeps teleporting out between 100-200 HP with full inventory of supplies. Have tried changing settings with no improvement
Idk what people are complaining about because im killing the boss with recommended gear set up just fine. Yes youll take some damage but its not messing up completely.
Bot was stuck on bank didnt find potions which was definetly in the bank.. Spend 3 hours of money for some bugs and errors.. Would like a refund please.
bot completely stalls when trying to use restore method. remove this or put a none option bot would be 5/5 stars. besides that if u bank ring of dueling and just eat food to max hp when stuck it works.