Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

L3pE5kV.png

Runecrafts at all F2P altars.

Usage:
  • have rune essence (or pure essence) in the bank
  • equip a tiara or have a talisman in your inventory
  • start the bot anywhere near the altar, the bank it'll use or the path it will traverse

Features:
  • supports ALL F2P altars (Air, Fire, Earth, Water, Mind, Body)
  • also supports imbuing tiaras for higher XP/h
  • supports run restoring potions (stamina, energy, super energy)

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

o3Vb5rP.png

Reactions: Lombok123456788
Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.23 star(s) 31 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa F2P Runecrafter v1.1.3 Released!

Cuppa F2P Runecrafter updated to v1.1.3.
  2. Cuppa F2P Runecrafter v1.1.3 Released!

Cuppa F2P Runecrafter updated to v1.1.3.
  3. Cuppa F2P Runecrafter v1.1.2 Released!

Cuppa F2P Runecrafter updated to v1.1.2.

Latest reviews

Bot pathing for Air runes seems to be buggy. Gets stuck on the wall near the water in Falador and then goes into an odd corner, then the bank.

Agreed, pathing might need to be worked :)

Otherwise, works well
Bot worked well for airs, it misbehaved slightly for earth runes, would walk half way to alter then back to bank then back to alter to finish trip, fire alter is horrible, 45 minute runtime and only crafted 250 essence, watched it after every click it just sits for 30 seconds before next click,

as for body runes ( 3 months ago) worked well and got 80RC on 2 F2p accounts 15+ hour runtimes 5 times a week for 3 weeks and no bans.
cuppajava
cuppajava
Honestly you probably are right. This bot could probably use some revisiting when I get the chance, especially the pathing. Thank you for the heads up.
uim mode please? XD
i ran this bot for 15 hours doing body runes and did not get banned
cuppajava
cuppajava
Nice <3
rubbish ,use it for like 15min and got banned !!

dont use it
cuppajava
cuppajava
I'm sorry you got banned. It's extremely uncommon to get banned that quickly... If you used any other bots within the past couple weeks it is also possible they were the cause of the ban, as Jagex often delays bans. But I am sorry either way.

Out of curiosity, are you on the Vanilla client or Runelite? For what it's worth, (anecdotally) there seems to be a common trend that botters are getting banned *way* less on Runelite than Vanilla (using Runemate). So if you decide to continue botting, I strongly recommend using Runelite if you haven't been already.

If you have any further feedback on specific ways you think the bot could be improved/to reduce risk (eg. unnatural behavior or getting stuck at all), please feel free to let me know.
I love it
There are absolutely pathing issues on air altar. Also, spams run energy button when there is 0% or 1% energy only. I wouldn't run this for long.
no issues
good bot works well
The path to air runes altar is a bit sketchy when exiting falador gates goes West then south then west then south....