1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa F2P Runecrafter 1.0.60

Because I hate runecrafting too.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Runecrafts at all F2P altars.

Usage:
    • have rune essence (or pure essence) in the bank
    • equip a tiara or have a talisman in your inventory
    • start the bot anywhere near the altar, the bank it'll use or the path it will traverse

Features:
    • supports ALL F2P altars (Air, Fire, Earth, Water, Mind, Body)
    • also supports imbuing tiaras for higher XP/h
    • supports run restoring potions (stamina, energy, super energy)

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lombok123456788 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. hippied
    hippied
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.60
    uim mode please? XD
  2. ABiGbLuNtRoAcH
    ABiGbLuNtRoAcH
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.59
    i ran this bot for 15 hours doing body runes and did not get banned
    1. CuppaJava
  3. ivo.010
    ivo.010
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.55
    rubbish ,use it for like 15min and got banned !!

dont use it
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry you got banned. It's extremely uncommon to get banned that quickly... If you used any other bots within the past couple weeks it is also possible they were the cause of the ban, as Jagex often delays bans. But I am sorry either way.

Out of curiosity, are you on the Vanilla client or Runelite? For what it's worth, (anecdotally) there seems to be a common trend that botters are getting banned *way* less on Runelite than Vanilla (using Runemate). So if you decide to continue botting, I strongly recommend using Runelite if you haven't been already.

If you have any further feedback on specific ways you think the bot could be improved/to reduce risk (eg. unnatural behavior or getting stuck at all), please feel free to let me know.
  4. germain
    germain
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.55
    I love it
    1. CuppaJava
  5. zimstir
    zimstir
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.54
    There are absolutely pathing issues on air altar. Also, spams run energy button when there is 0% or 1% energy only. I wouldn't run this for long.
  6. seanyp2
    seanyp2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.48
    no issues
  7. btrfvdsbb
    btrfvdsbb
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.45
    good bot works well
  8. xDuch
    xDuch
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.42
    The path to air runes altar is a bit sketchy when exiting falador gates goes West then south then west then south....
  9. TuskenFader
    TuskenFader
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.42
    The man knows what he's doing. Great bot as always.
    1. CuppaJava
  10. bite4fun
    bite4fun
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.40
    not working after update at 2022.02.09
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Yeah Runemate was broken this morning due to today's game update. Admins fixed the issue & everything should be working again :)

As always please restart OSRS & Runemate before continuing to bot.