Cuppa F2P Runecrafter 1.0.27

Because I hate runecrafting too.

1. CuppaJava
    Runecrafts at all F2P altars.

Usage:
    • have rune essence (or pure essence) in the bank
    • equip a tiara
    • start the bot anywhere near the altar, the bank it'll use or the path it will traverse

Features:
    • supports ALL F2P altars (Air, Fire, Earth, Water, Mind, Body)
    • also supports imbuing tiaras for higher XP/h

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lombok123456788 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. JeffreyMEl
    JeffreyMEl
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.27
    Banned my HCIM with over 1000 Total Levels
  2. Stevegee
    Stevegee
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.25
    Only used this bot for 5-6 hours over 7 day period. Got banned on account with 1700 total level..
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm definitely sorry to hear you got banned, but unfortunately there is always that risk when botting. All I can do is offer a working bot (which it sounds like it did work, if you don't have any other feedback besides that you got banned). It's also possible that you got banned from a different bot, as Jagex often delays bans.

Sorry anyway, bans suck.
  3. JeffreyMEl
    JeffreyMEl
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.25
    Recent update fixed the mind altar. This bot just went from a 5 score to a 15 score.
  4. Tektovak
    Tektovak
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.24
    Only have run some of the beginning runes. Mind rune altar gets stuck running into the dwarf area south of ice mountain almost constantly.

So far Air has worked pretty well.
  5. dylan1991
    dylan1991
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.23
    air and fire work flawlessly. 1-55 rc so far and going.
  6. GostAnonymous
    GostAnonymous
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.22
    yes
    1. CuppaJava
  7. Salacityy
    Salacityy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.22
    Excellent F2P script. The only issue I've noticed is with Fire runecrafting. It fails to recognize a fire tiara. I tried with it equipped and with it in the bank but it cannot locate. I was able to pause the script then manually equip it afterwards then it runs just fine. Had no issues at all with air runecrafting
  8. Johnny Arntsen
    Johnny Arntsen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.16
    Perfect! No bugs atm for me, runs good, maybe add stamina-potion option, so the bot can take a zip at the bank when the potions runs out :-) Much faster! Makes those first levels go afk, and i use the time on somthing other boring stuff :D
  9. Pedro95
    Pedro95
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.16
    Great!
  10. Clonereaper28
    Clonereaper28
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.15
    the recent patch today seems to have broken it for me? it was working great yesterday but now I just sit at the bank depositing my inventory and then logging out due to AFK.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I didn't change anything that should cause it to do that, but since there was a recent OSRS update it could be a caching issue with runemate.

Often issues like this can be fixed by:
      1) Close OSRS/Runemate
      2) Clear your OSRS game cache
      3) Open OSRS & Runemate back up

If this doesn't work or you have any other questions, feel free to post in the bot's discussion thread or PM me.