Cuppa F2P Runecrafter 1.0.23

Because I hate runecrafting too.

1. CuppaJava
    Runecrafts at all F2P altars.

Usage:
    • have rune essence (or pure essence) in the bank
    • equip a tiara
    • start the bot anywhere near the altar, the bank it'll use or the path it will traverse

Features:
    • supports ALL F2P altars (Air, Fire, Earth, Water, Mind, Body)
    • also supports imbuing tiaras for higher XP/h

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lombok123456788 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. dylan1991
    dylan1991
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.23
    air and fire work flawlessly. 1-55 rc so far and going.
  2. GostAnonymous
    GostAnonymous
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.22
    yes
    1. CuppaJava
  3. Salacityy
    Salacityy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.22
    Excellent F2P script. The only issue I've noticed is with Fire runecrafting. It fails to recognize a fire tiara. I tried with it equipped and with it in the bank but it cannot locate. I was able to pause the script then manually equip it afterwards then it runs just fine. Had no issues at all with air runecrafting
  4. Johnny Arntsen
    Johnny Arntsen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.16
    Perfect! No bugs atm for me, runs good, maybe add stamina-potion option, so the bot can take a zip at the bank when the potions runs out :-) Much faster! Makes those first levels go afk, and i use the time on somthing other boring stuff :D
  5. Pedro95
    Pedro95
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.16
    Great!
  6. Clonereaper28
    Clonereaper28
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.15
    the recent patch today seems to have broken it for me? it was working great yesterday but now I just sit at the bank depositing my inventory and then logging out due to AFK.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I didn't change anything that should cause it to do that, but since there was a recent OSRS update it could be a caching issue with runemate.

Often issues like this can be fixed by:
      1) Close OSRS/Runemate
      2) Clear your OSRS game cache
      3) Open OSRS & Runemate back up

If this doesn't work or you have any other questions, feel free to post in the bot's discussion thread or PM me.
  7. vd1993a
    vd1993a
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.13
    Script runs flawlessly and appears to incorporate many anti-ban features.
  8. Kira9
    Kira9
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.13
    For now, works nicely.
  9. MrBlazinHerbs
    MrBlazinHerbs
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.10
    Been using this for a little while now, no issues! Love it!
  10. dylan1991
    dylan1991
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.10
    works awesome, make sure your camera is all the way back and your inventory is closed and you shouldnt have any problems