Supports Lava, Steam or Smoke runes. And can craft or run essence. Can even accept trades from runners using this bot.
How to use:
- start the bot anywhere with a Ring of dueling & Fire tiara equipped
- in your bank, have a ton of: rings of dueling, pure essence, binding necklaces, water/earth/air talismans and water/earth/air runes (depending on if you're making steam/lava/smoke runes)
- choose your Rune type, task (running or crafting), as well as other settings like players to run to, player(s) to accept trades from, world to use, etc
- select desired options and click "Run"
- Supports both Runecrafting & running pure essence to another account.
- Supports steam, lava and smoke runes.
- Supports Daeyalt essence!
- You can even run the bot on an account to craft the runes, and also run the bot on a second account to Run runes for the first account.
- You can also just run the bot on one account (as a runner for your main or a regular runecrafter)
- Stamina potion support
- Supports Magic Imbue (requires lunars).
- Supports all Rune pouches & automatically fixing them using NPC contact (requires lunars).
- Intelligently detects when rune-supplying-staffs are equipped, can detect runes in rune pouches, withdraws runes as needed for both magic imbue & NPC contact.
- Highly customizable.
- Intelligently traverses: no getting stuck in the shack.
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
Cuppa LavaSteamSmoke Craft-Run 2.0.48
Craft or run essence. Or do both. You madlad.
- Cuppa LavaSteamSmoke Craft-Run v2.0.48 Released! Mar 9, 2023
- Cuppa LavaSteamSmoke Craft-Run v2.0.47 Released! Feb 11, 2023
- Cuppa LavaSteamSmoke Craft-Run v2.0.45 Released! Feb 10, 2023
dice and ice
if it supported colossal pouch would be a 5 great resource
Good bot Cuppa. Only suggestion I can think of is casting magic imbue closer to the altar (not at portal) so there's more time to craft the runes on 1 imbue. If running 3/4 pouches, bot sometimes has to cast imbue twice for 1 trip.
Another great bot from Cuppa, I usually run an hour or two at a time every few days and haven't had any problems w bans at all. Would definitely recommend all of the Cuppa bots
Appreciate the kind words, glad it's going well :)
I really think the clicks are too perfect when using ring of dueling and in bank! Currently risking my second macroing strike on my main account for 60-77 runecrafting. I will post an update in whether I was successful or not! noted dagg bones or bust! :) <3
Oh man, I don't usually recommend botting on temp banned accounts as Jagex usually seems to watch them a lot closer.
Also I don't really recommend using a Lavas bot on a main as I perceive it to be a bit riskier than GotR (though I don't actually have hard evidence). If you really want to bot the levels you can consider Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift.
Or what you could do is use this bot (Cuppa LavaSteamSmoke CraftRun) but run it on an alt in runner mode, so it trades you the essence and makes it nice and easy for you to manually get the few levels you have left.
And I recommend botting on Runelite instead of vanilla as users seem to be telling me they're having better luck with accounts surviving on Runelite.
Hopefully it works out for you though, whichever method you decide to do!
Quick ban 3 different accounts. Would rate other bots by author higher used with no issues.
Amazing work as always, any update for colossal pouch soon?
I do want to add colossal pouch & ring of the elements support soon, I've just been super busy with updating Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift :P
Hopefully I'll be able to get it added in the next few weeks though!
The update has stopped the bot from working for the time being but other than that a1 amazing script any other time. As of now the bot will try to use earth runes on the pure essence instead of on the altar or use the earth talisman on the pure essence
Hey :) Just to follow up on this, there were a couple bugs with the bot at the time due to the game update.
But these have all been fixed and the bot should be fully working again :)
Up until recent update I've used this handy script to run myself ess as I already have one mark on an account i'd rather not catch a 2nd strike on. It's worked flawlessly up until the recent RC update but im assuming its buggy because we don't have a new version yet? either way. this lil hiccup aside I plan on using this puppy for 99 lmao.
I've pmed Sxvage as well but just to clarify for anyone reading this, the above issue has been fixed & verified with the user.
The bot is all working again :)
runs flawless, cuppa scripts are my go-to
Great script as always. Only issue is that it keeps withdrawing an energy potion at 80% energy just to put it back into the bank at 81% before drinking it. Minor detail , but still important to combat anti-cheat seeing as you get into a loop of doing this every time you bank. My suggestion is to make a customizable % to drink the potion at for varying agility levels.