Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

C2AxCHB.jpeg

4pK28Fs.png

hexis-logo-final.png

Hexis Altar

Offers any bone at a Gilded/Chaos altar. Supports automatic host detection, self-hosting, and friends' houses.

DO NOT USE FEROX ENCLAVE AS YOUR RESPAWN POINT

Features:
  • Highly customisable house selection. Use your own, a friends, or a host on W330 by using the Advertisement Board.
  • Supports all bones
  • Unnotes at Phials or runs to the bank
  • Uses Ornate Jewellery box or Mounted Amulet of Glory to traverse a bank
  • Smart banking
Future updates:
  • Chaos altar support - sacrifice your bones at the deep Wilderness altar for even more xp!
  • Anti-PK support
  • High efficiency offering - repeatedly offer bones instead of letting the game do it for you
  • And any suggestions you may have!

K0wLOI0.png
Author
swych
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.80 star(s) 70 ratings

More resources from swych

Latest updates

1. Hexis Altar v3.1.2 Released!

Hexis Altar updated to v3.1.2.
  2. Hexis Altar v3.1.1 Released!

Hexis Altar updated to v3.1.1.
  3. Hexis Altar v3.1.0 Released!

Hexis Altar updated to v3.1.0.

Latest reviews

Bot works really good except for it likes to take the Locator Orb and use it to die, BUT it gets down to 1hp then just stands there. I would have to manually click on the wine to kill myself. ALSO I did drop all my orbs and hope that it would just use the wine BUT again sometimes it will just stand there at the alter not using the wine till i manually use it once then it will use it to die.
The chaos altar would work much better if:
- bones were really spammed, as you would playing manually with runelite
- bones were used especially fast if attacked
- you had the option for ghorrock tp
- you could whop on death / bank event only, instead of broken logout/login to same world with pker in it :D

Lazy script from super experienced script devs. I'll change the review if you ever improve these things.
Used ~1500 bones at chaos altar. The anti-pk works well but the problem is that it wastes a TON of time on the login screen between hops. I set it to hop on any player because it got pked once by an unskulled player and this ends up destroying the xp rate. I still give it 5 stars because it could be a Runemate thing.
I have faith in hexis bots and use them often. But over the hour I used this, tweaking settings restarting the apps etc. I lost 2.5M and it was extremely bot like. Player detection didn't work a single inventory aside from when I was in ferox enclave and I didn't want it to force hop. I was using 100 dbones 200 dbones at a time . Use at your own risk until an update.
swych
swych
Sounds like you didn't set it up properly considering you were in Ferox enclave. Better luck next time.
90-99 prayer straight through 1k invies never died. Awesome script man.
Ideally, It would support Ghorrock teleport so I don't have to fine so many damn red topaz haha.

Good bot tho.
Works incredible for Chaos altar!
bot broken stop after 5 minutes
Cant start bot
swych
swych
thanks for your detailed bug report, ill be sure to recreate the steps you provided using the evidence you attached and fix this right away
did 10 hours of this, died only once, because i got hit by the black knight close to the lava maze which got me into combat and a pker managed to catch me while in combat :( after this the the bot got stuck in the recipe for disaster quest room for some reason. So i had to move it manually, i still give this 5 stars.