Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

C2AxCHB.jpeg

4pK28Fs.png

hexis-logo-final.png

Hexis Altar

Offers any bone at a Gilded/Chaos altar. Supports automatic host detection, self-hosting, and friends' houses.

DO NOT USE FEROX ENCLAVE AS YOUR RESPAWN POINT

Features:
  • Highly customisable house selection. Use your own, a friends, or a host on W330 by using the Advertisement Board.
  • Supports all bones
  • Unnotes at Phials or runs to the bank
  • Uses Ornate Jewellery box or Mounted Amulet of Glory to traverse a bank
  • Smart banking
Future updates:
  • Chaos altar support - sacrifice your bones at the deep Wilderness altar for even more xp!
  • Anti-PK support
  • High efficiency offering - repeatedly offer bones instead of letting the game do it for you
  • And any suggestions you may have!

K0wLOI0.png
Author
swych
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.77 star(s) 62 ratings

More resources from swych

Latest updates

1. Hexis Altar v3.1.0 Released!

Hexis Altar updated to v3.1.0.
  2. Hexis Altar v3.0.3 Released!

Hexis Altar updated to v3.0.3.
  3. Hexis Altar v3.0.2 Released!

Hexis Altar updated to v3.0.2.

Latest reviews

Cant start bot
did 10 hours of this, died only once, because i got hit by the black knight close to the lava maze which got me into combat and a pker managed to catch me while in combat :( after this the the bot got stuck in the recipe for disaster quest room for some reason. So i had to move it manually, i still give this 5 stars.
I've only used the Chaos Altar - but it's so good. Not sure why the negative reviews
swych
swych
Tremendous skill issue and thinking the bot is invincible, I imagine

Thank you man <3
the people who said they used this to 99 and didnt die once?? i used this for the first 15 mins and died 3 times.. the log out is super fast but dont come here bringing 500+ bones thinking u wont die. there are a lot of issues i ran across in chaos altar option bot being stuck and switching bones and ammy and doing nothing else. this bot has to be baby sitted
swych
swych
Look inwards, you might find the issue there.
Great bot, got 99 prayer at the chaos altar and only died once. Saved me literally milliions.
Very good bot, only concern is when its out of run energy it never clicks the run back on, would be nice to use the rejuvenation pool in your own
POH
USED TO WORK LIKE A TREAT, NOW GETS CONFUSED TO WETHER ITS IN THE WILDY OR NOT. STRUGGLES TO BANK
swych
swych
NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN MONTHS
YOU SHOULD PROBABLY JUST REACH OUT AND ASK FOR HELP RATHER THAN GETTING YOURSELF CONFUSED
NO BANKING ISSUES HAVE BEEN RAISED
works good at w330 guilded altar using someone elses house BUT for some reason it wont restore run energy at pool so i have just been manually babying it every couple of minutes to get to the pool
Absolute beast of a bot.

You enter some simple settings and it will do the rest for you. It is fast, efficient and does exactly as you'd expect. Whats even more surprising is the anti-PK feature of this bot, it is just fast as fuck. I feel confident enough to bring 500 dragon bones, and have a feeling that I won't get PK'ed.
Have a problem with start burying, 1 problem is bot use tp to my house, go out enter to host house and again use telehouse , 2 problem is bot cant go in to host house , it worked for me too, but I don't know what I had to do to make it work