Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ZaUcIoI.jpeg

75nDK4T.png

hexis-logo-final.png

Hexis Fighter
Originally by Qosmiof2, now maintained by Swych

Sometimes simple is better and it doesn't get more simple than this bot.
Current features

Eats anything edible in inventory
Requires food to run​
Author
swych
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.41 star(s) 332 ratings

More resources from swych

Latest updates

1. Hexis Fighter v6.1. Released!

Hexis Fighter updated to v6.1..
  2. Hexis Fighter v6.1.2 Released!

Hexis Fighter updated to v6.1.2.
  3. Hexis Fighter v6.1.1 Released!

Hexis Fighter updated to v6.1.1.

Latest reviews

Very simple and it fights better than other bots (doesnt try to attack multiple targets at the same time). Would be nice if this bot had looting and prayer flicking options.
Simple but good. Be careful it will eat anything considered edible. Ate my Gout Tuber. My fault for not thinking but still...
Does what it says, simple but effective. Ive been using it to kill crabs so i have to sit by keyboard as they deaggro. A way of walking out of aggro or worldswapping would be LIT. So far 5 hours in with 8 lvls 60-68 so i am happy anyway
SUCH A GOOD BOT !! would be nice to add looting , refil food, and bury bones
This is the best bot out there and it's free. Goodbye finger pain from turael boosting. Ty Hexis <3
does what its supposed to do and does it well.
Great bot works perfectly! Would be cool if you could add a prayer flick option. Thanks
10/10. would pay for
Works like a dream! 48 hours and no ban so far!
Does exactly what you tell it to. It will fight monsters. Has minor issues with unreachable targets, outright ignoring the "I cannot reach that" message that appears when you can't reach your target.
Still, for a free bot this is perfectly fine.