Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ANWNcBL.jpeg

YCSctql.png

Traditional firemaking bot. Opens the bank, gets your logs, and burns them. Easy!
Author
swych
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.50 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from swych

Latest updates

1. Hexis Firemaker v2.1.3 Released!

Hexis Firemaker updated to v2.1.3.
  2. Hexis Firemaker v2.1.2 Released!

Hexis Firemaker updated to v2.1.2.
  3. Hexis Firemaker v2.1.1 Released!

Hexis Firemaker updated to v2.1.1.

Latest reviews

gets the job done. but for a paid script its pretty bad. would not run for extended periods of time. Has the same random click intensive banking for every bank and repeats this pattern every time going to bank. pretty obvious its a bot. use at your own risk in my opinion.
I gotta say this works flawlessly. Can't comment about ban or anything yet (don't know if there's any anti-ban measure in this script) but I burned 2k logs with absolutely no issue.
swych
swych
:) ty
works perfect for me
I'll say it works fine but you need to watch it. Gets stuck OFTEN. I was at G.E. so maybe you want to find a more straight lined area but yeah. Got me the levels I was wanting though.
Id argue the ones with issues with the script set poor tilemarkers, this script works fast and reliably 0 hiccups at all, much appreciated.
swych
swych
I'd agree :D Can't help everyone... :D
everything works great the only problem is after 100-250 logs it will stop working and your account will log out from inactivity. the movements are great... it looks nice but the lack of duration is a BIG problem