Hexis Tithe Farm PRO 1.0.11

No added preservatives

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Tithe Farm

Sails through Tithe Farm. Customisable 16 or 20 lanes, world hopping, and more!

Requirements
    • Seed dibber, Spade, Energy restores (if using them), and AT LEAST 10 WATERING CANS or Gricollers' in the bank or inventory.​
    • A positive mental attitude​
    • Must report bugs on the bot thread or Discord server to avoid being kappa'd.​

Features
    • Choose from a 16x5 or 20x5 plant pattern designed to aid those will slow internet or pcs.​
    • Supports all seeds​
    • Supports world hopping to prevent crashing (will ping every world + pick from the lowest ones to hop to)​
    • Supports Gricoller's and Watering cans​
    • Will bank for resources when you're out​
    • Basic crash support. The bot will hop if someone has planted in our patches or if theres more than X players in the farm (only if the setting is enabled in the UI).​
    • Supports Graceful and Farmers outfit switching​

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. koekiemonster123
    koekiemonster123
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.11
    Bot works great, just a got a temp ban after this one, never had that before
  2. GodsVoice
    GodsVoice
    2/5,
    it's meh, it does the job but sometimes it breaks itself and just stops doing anything. not worth the price if you have to baby it
  3. Bazamataz
    Bazamataz
    3/5,
    not using energy potions, seems like its not efficient at all... but gets the job done
  4. cotkit
    cotkit
    4/5,
    First 2 runs were fine, but third one it exited the farm after 73 harvests(with 4 seeds in inventory), so you exit receiving no points. Good for afk farming xp though.
  5. bo hayden
    bo hayden
    4/5,
    Im giving this 4 stars as it runs and hops and does everything flawlessly up until your finish your 2nd trip. Once you turn in the plants you idle until log out and then it doesnt log you back in. Everything else is perfect.
  6. Hit My Gong
    Hit My Gong
    4/5,
    Seems like the bot is working a lot smoother since I last used, it was almost unplayable a few months ago. It wouldn't finish a lane and the plants would die.

Now I'm comfortable getting a farmers outfit with this again,
    Responsiveness could be improved. Cheers
  7. d3m0ns
    d3m0ns
    4/5,
    It works an over all pretty well.. atleast in the 4 plot config havent even tryed 5 plots yet..but it def needs a bit of babysitting.. for the 3 hrs i've ran it off & on it's gotten stuck a handful of occasions while watering the plants an began running back an forth or just does doing nothing cause it went behind the plots an got itself "lost"... also the watering can is funny that it click each one indivually rather then cliking once an letting all the cans just fill up which would be much more human like i feel
  8. tbolulzftw
    tbolulzftw
    5/5,
    first time running this and it ran all night no issues good exp rate. i only tried 4 lanes as other reviews said the 5 lane was buggy. only request is there being a option for going afk every now and then or breaks. clicking that much non stop is very botlike imo
  9. kamkam911
    kamkam911
    2/5,
    Not sure what happened, used to work great and generally undetectable (running for a reasonable amount of time). But now it plants in a very random order, will put like 3 seeds in the southern patches then 2 in the northern then run back and forth filling the other patches with random amounts of seeds. Not sure if its a settings thing or what, but it seems to be broken now.
  10. Boi696969
    Boi696969
    4/5,
    Works really good , but one thing that should be changed is that when there are less than 16/22 seeds left bot goes to take another stack , that leading to loss of extra points.