Hexis Tithe Farm PRO 1.0.11

No added preservatives

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Tithe Farm

Sails through Tithe Farm. Customisable 16 or 20 lanes, world hopping, and more!

Requirements
    • Seed dibber, Spade, Energy restores (if using them), and AT LEAST 10 WATERING CANS or Gricollers' in the bank or inventory.​
    • A positive mental attitude​
    • Must report bugs on the bot thread or Discord server to avoid being kappa'd.​

Features
    • Choose from a 16x5 or 20x5 plant pattern designed to aid those will slow internet or pcs.​
    • Supports all seeds​
    • Supports world hopping to prevent crashing (will ping every world + pick from the lowest ones to hop to)​
    • Supports Gricoller's and Watering cans​
    • Will bank for resources when you're out​
    • Basic crash support. The bot will hop if someone has planted in our patches or if theres more than X players in the farm (only if the setting is enabled in the UI).​
    • Supports Graceful and Farmers outfit switching​

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Skregg
    Skregg
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.11
    Man this script is amazing ! I left it on for 12 hours straight with breaks. Got me 800k farming XP and full farming outfit. Thanks so much man
  2. crzzzy
    crzzzy
    5/5,
    Works great!
  3. mtvcash
    mtvcash
    5/5,
    Kudos to you mate, I have ran this bot overnight while sleeping for 10+ hours now and it's still going like a champ. I also loved your agility bot it got me from 10-80 agility without any problems. You seem to know your script skills and I applaud you for the amazing work, keep it up!
  4. Eiwittenhoog
    Eiwittenhoog
    3/5,
    Used to be a 5 star for me, just recently used it again and found out it has actually gotten worse. Gets stuck a lot because it seems to use a inefficient pathing. Meaning it has to be babysit right now unfortunately. Had to restart the bot a couple of times because it had gotten stuck. The pathing continuously seems to happen at plant 11 (where it would go into the more eastern path) and from there over to plant 12 (where it would go west of the ideal path in between the plants.

Also aggressively spam clicks te patches at the end of the run thinking it is the fruit deposit box. With some minor fixes I think it would become a 5-star for me again :)
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      I think there's something wrong with your client, I've not encountered any of these issues personally. Currently running it right now with Watering cans and it's not made a single miss-click.
  5. Boo_
    Boo_
    5/5,
    Mint bot, works flawlessly. 10/10 thank you m8
    1. Noah
  6. MrPapaBear
    MrPapaBear
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.10
    very accurate and fast. went to work for over 8 hours and love the fact that its still working in mint condition. worth every cent =p
  7. Tytanbots
    Tytanbots
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    Works fantastic, got full farmer, sack and weed remover. + 1 extra shirt (missclick) barely fails the full 100 on my home world at 30 ping. A few misses but not the fault of the bot i'm sure. Will be doing it more for zammy wines.
  8. dylan1991
    dylan1991
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    works great, was doing 2-3 hour sessions a day. I did receive a temp ban tho...
  9. routaprkle
    routaprkle
    5/5,
    Works perfectly, one of the best I've tried so far.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Yeeeeee nice!
  10. altim
    altim
    5/5,
    dope af bro