Hexis Tithe Farm
Sails through Tithe Farm. Customisable 16 or 20 lanes, world hopping, and more!
- Seed dibber, Spade, Energy restores (if using them), and AT LEAST 10 WATERING CANS or Gricollers' in the bank or inventory.
- A positive mental attitude
- Must report bugs on the bot thread or Discord server to avoid being kappa'd.
- Choose from a 16x5 or 20x5 plant pattern designed to aid those will slow internet or pcs.
- Supports all seeds
- Supports world hopping to prevent crashing (will ping every world + pick from the lowest ones to hop to)
- Supports Gricoller's and Watering cans
- Will bank for resources when you're out
- Basic crash support. The bot will hop if someone has planted in our patches or if theres more than X players in the farm (only if the setting is enabled in the UI).
- Supports Graceful and Farmers outfit switching
Hexis Tithe Farm PRO 1.0.11
No added preservatives
Hit My Gong
Seems like the bot is working a lot smoother since I last used, it was almost unplayable a few months ago. It wouldn't finish a lane and the plants would die.
Now I'm comfortable getting a farmers outfit with this again,
Responsiveness could be improved. Cheers
It works an over all pretty well.. atleast in the 4 plot config havent even tryed 5 plots yet..but it def needs a bit of babysitting.. for the 3 hrs i've ran it off & on it's gotten stuck a handful of occasions while watering the plants an began running back an forth or just does doing nothing cause it went behind the plots an got itself "lost"... also the watering can is funny that it click each one indivually rather then cliking once an letting all the cans just fill up which would be much more human like i feel
first time running this and it ran all night no issues good exp rate. i only tried 4 lanes as other reviews said the 5 lane was buggy. only request is there being a option for going afk every now and then or breaks. clicking that much non stop is very botlike imo
Not sure what happened, used to work great and generally undetectable (running for a reasonable amount of time). But now it plants in a very random order, will put like 3 seeds in the southern patches then 2 in the northern then run back and forth filling the other patches with random amounts of seeds. Not sure if its a settings thing or what, but it seems to be broken now.