Hexis Tithe Farm
Sails through Tithe Farm. Customisable 16 or 20 lanes, world hopping, and more!
- Seed dibber, Spade, Energy restores (if using them), and AT LEAST 10 WATERING CANS or Gricollers' in the bank or inventory.
- A positive mental attitude
- Must report bugs on the bot thread or Discord server to avoid being kappa'd.
- Choose from a 16x5 or 20x5 plant pattern designed to aid those will slow internet or pcs.
- Supports all seeds
- Supports world hopping to prevent crashing (will ping every world + pick from the lowest ones to hop to)
- Supports Gricoller's and Watering cans
- Will bank for resources when you're out
- Basic crash support. The bot will hop if someone has planted in our patches or if theres more than X players in the farm (only if the setting is enabled in the UI).
- Supports Graceful and Farmers outfit switching
Hexis Tithe Farm PRO 1.1.8
No added preservatives
Done 4 x 8 Hour Days.
Pretty much done with 34-85 Farming.
Bot is pretty much flawless. Very minor bug i've noticed is sometimes it does not harvest the very first patch and the plant will die, then it will skip that square for the rest of your trip (100 seeds)
I just simply have to review all your bots that I use lol. Coming from Hexis Agility, I got 34 farming recently and decided I'd give the Tithe Farm bot a try. Works flawlessly on the 4 lane setting (only setting I tried) using watering cans and stamina potions. 0 hiccups, 0 need to babysit, ran for 4 hours straight ( breaks every 55 - 65 minutes for 10~ minutes, bot smart folks) with nothing going wrong at all. Keep up the great work Noah.
I've used this bot a lot in the past, and it worked flawlessly. However recently it's been quite unreliable as I have to babysit the bot because it gets stuck frequently. Bot will either get stuck trying to plant a seed, or the plant is fully grown, will skip the first one for some reason and let it die. Regardless, I still enjoy all your scripts.