Hexis Tithe Farm PRO 1.1.8

No added preservatives

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Tithe Farm

Sails through Tithe Farm. Customisable 16 or 20 lanes, world hopping, and more!

Requirements
    • Seed dibber, Spade, Energy restores (if using them), and AT LEAST 10 WATERING CANS or Gricollers' in the bank or inventory.​
    • A positive mental attitude​
    • Must report bugs on the bot thread or Discord server to avoid being kappa'd.​

Features
    • Choose from a 16x5 or 20x5 plant pattern designed to aid those will slow internet or pcs.​
    • Supports all seeds​
    • Supports world hopping to prevent crashing (will ping every world + pick from the lowest ones to hop to)​
    • Supports Gricoller's and Watering cans​
    • Will bank for resources when you're out​
    • Basic crash support. The bot will hop if someone has planted in our patches or if theres more than X players in the farm (only if the setting is enabled in the UI).​
    • Supports Graceful and Farmers outfit switching​

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. lostrarepepe
    lostrarepepe
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    Bot works okay sometimes. Gets stuck a lot on the first seed for some reason.
  2. brendan1124
    brendan1124
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    Done 4 x 8 Hour Days.

Pretty much done with 34-85 Farming.

Bot is pretty much flawless. Very minor bug i've noticed is sometimes it does not harvest the very first patch and the plant will die, then it will skip that square for the rest of your trip (100 seeds)
  3. xjohny91
    xjohny91
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    bot is amazing ! best farming script EVER ! only one thing ive noticed maybe its since the new update but the script doesnt hop world when i put 2 players and continues to try and plant where the guy stole my spot for example while my bot was getting seeds
  4. Skyonai
    Skyonai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    I just simply have to review all your bots that I use lol. Coming from Hexis Agility, I got 34 farming recently and decided I'd give the Tithe Farm bot a try. Works flawlessly on the 4 lane setting (only setting I tried) using watering cans and stamina potions. 0 hiccups, 0 need to babysit, ran for 4 hours straight ( breaks every 55 - 65 minutes for 10~ minutes, bot smart folks) with nothing going wrong at all. Keep up the great work Noah.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Thanks man!
  5. King kalle
    King kalle
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt :/ First 2 runs were great without any issues but suddenly stands still doing nothing when trying to plant the seeds staying for over 15 minutes which could easily get a ban :/
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      There hasn't been any functional changes to this bot, I expect it's something on your end. Can you please restart and try again? I can't reproduce this so I'd like you to try again on the Lite version so you don't get charged.

If you won't help me I won't be able to fix your problem :)
  6. Kekrite
    Kekrite
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.23
    Excellent bot, been running it for like 30 hours now over a few days and after fiddling with settings a bit it works flawlessly! Running 4 rows taking random breaks every ~56 minutes (2 full runs). World hop works poorly but it's not necessary.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Huge, thanks for the review man.
  7. 0nlyDefense
    0nlyDefense
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.22
    Pretty smooth so far. Cant use the world hop option as it hops in the middle of the run. And the 5 row option has a large delay causing plants to die. but still a great script for farm xp
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback :)

The world hop is an awkward one because the bot can't tell that it's getting crashed like a human does. I don't personally use it, but I understand that some people might.

5 rows is pretty PC/ping dependent. I personally don't have many issues with it, but it just takes a few miss-clicks or something to throw off the whole rotation. 4 lanes is the safest way to go.
  8. 123sd5
    123sd5
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.22
    I've used this bot a lot in the past, and it worked flawlessly. However recently it's been quite unreliable as I have to babysit the bot because it gets stuck frequently. Bot will either get stuck trying to plant a seed, or the plant is fully grown, will skip the first one for some reason and let it die. Regardless, I still enjoy all your scripts.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review. I'll run this myself and see if I can spot anything... hopefully it's just a temporary issue on your end and something simple like restarting RuneMate is the solution.
  9. bluesyacorn
    bluesyacorn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.12
    Been using this for 2 runs at a time to slowly build points. Haven't had any issues thus far.
    1. Noah
  10. koekiemonster123
    koekiemonster123
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.11
    Bot works great, just a got a temp ban after this one, never had that before
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Sorry to hear you got a ban but that's just how things go sometimes. Botting is dangerous. Glad it ran well for you.